IndiaDivine.org

AUGUST 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namste,

As you all know, vacation is coming close and the days are just flying bu too soon and as always Month of August I too shall be on vacation.

As many of you know I shall also be visiting Kollur as I do all my Vacation time and this time also its going to be in August.

I would like to invite you all to join me, as you are aware the members have increased during the last year and now we are all familiar with the posts that we receive that we are All a gr8 devotee of Devi.

I shall post more details in regard to the journey once the date is confirmed from my inlaws side and hopefull most of us are in a position to travel as per your personal agenda for the Month.

Praying to Devi , I hope fully pray that my invitation has been accepted by us All here and try to meet as well.

I donot know why but I have a strange feeling that we shall all meet atleast few of us.

Pranam,

Babitha

Guest guest

Hari Om Babithaji,

Good Morning !

I plan to have Devi Darshan in the last week of Aug'07 after Onam on 26th Aug'07.

This is for your kind info.

With Best Regards

Rajasekhar K G

Manama Bahrain.

On Behalf Of babitha70Thursday, March 29, 2007 5:26 PM Subject: AUGUST 2007

Namste,

As you all know, vacation is coming close and the days are just flying bu too soon and as always Month of August I too shall be on vacation.

As many of you know I shall also be visiting Kollur as I do all my Vacation time and this time also its going to be in August.

I would like to invite you all to join me, as you are aware the members have increased during the last year and now we are all familiar with the posts that we receive that we are All a gr8 devotee of Devi.

I shall post more details in regard to the journey once the date is confirmed from my inlaws side and hopefull most of us are in a position to travel as per your personal agenda for the Month.

Praying to Devi , I hope fully pray that my invitation has been accepted by us All here and try to meet as well.

I donot know why but I have a strange feeling that we shall all meet atleast few of us.

Pranam,

Babitha