IndiaDivine.org

Mantra With Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know the above maybe a bit strange to many, but believe me it really works far better than just chanting the Mantra as pure words with out concentration. Let me lend you my knowledge froma person whom I met reading a book on a train.He said: Chant the Mantra with love, faith, devotion and trust. Fix your eyes and mind on the idol of your voice or the picture of the idol chant three times. ľ Now chant silently within the mind, fixing the eyes and mind as above for two minutes. ľ Now close the eyes and chant for one minute while visualizing the idol at the point in between the eyebrows. ľ Next, spread out the shining form of the idol throughout your body and imagine that you are the idol itself in a bright and shinning form. The effect is miraculous MAHAYOGA :Spread the light from the deity or Guru, whom you have been

visualizing between your eyebrows, all over your body. As you become the illuminated deity yourself your False _I_, Ego and body consciousness is pushed out and helps you become conscious of the formless soul. We now attain the stage of what is called Satguna Braman or Godliness with form. We also attain a balanced mind, tolerance towards others, cheerfulness, health, wealth, beauty and success in life. Be in Maha Yoga for 5-20 minutes daily. Take 3 minutes to spread out the light in the body. Be in the form of the deity for one minute, then dissolve and forget the form. To attain success in Maha Yoga it may take between 2-5 years. How do we get the Grace of God when we do all the above? This Divine Current than comes back to our body and is deposited inside us. This Super Electro Magnetic Divine Current brings forth the means to satisfy our needs. Rub an iron rod with a magnet, the iron rod also becomes a magnet. Similarly, the human energy mixes with the Divine Current and is transformed into Divine Energy. Thus we get the Grace of God. God is the Sum total of all that is the universe. Man is a small fraction of That and when the fraction demands the total supplies. This is the Law of Nature. When we chant sincerely with faith and trust it is recorded in our subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is capable of drawing our needs and wants from the super conscious mind. Only that much of pure energy that is sent through prayer can come back transmitted to serve you. Thus, God helps those who help themselves. Take time to think about the above maybe a comment or two would be nice to discuss I am sure. Pranam, Babitha

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.