IndiaDivine.org

A Special Note

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, As All are aware that I will be on vacation from AUsut 2 to September 1 2007 and will be travelling to Kollur on August 5 2007. Please if anyone would like to acompany me, you are Most wellcome to join my family and myself to Kollur. If anyone would like to donate or have a special Pooja in your name to be offered, I can help you to do so by contacting me on babitha.vasanth where a close friend Dr Kollur Iyer who is also a GR8 devotee of AMMA and also is close to the all the offical counter part of Kollur Mookambika Temple would help to do the needful for the same. I hope the above info is taklen to consideration by all Devotees of AMMA for believe me Dr Kollur Iyer is by all ways as a grater Devotee l;ike you and me and would always do the

needful to help one and all in anyway as he can Please note the below details hopeing that one will appreciate the duty of what Amma has asked to do today, hopeing that the below contact info would help one in need of the same. Contact Info Email: Mobile: 944.738.7100 Current Town: Trivandrum,Kerala, India 695018 Website: http://www.hindupurohit.com

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.