IndiaDivine.org

12 Shivalingams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, Today the first email that I had opened from a friend called Jai attracted me so very much and bought me to a study of the same. I would like to share a brief study that i did through the net but I have made my own notes in the same as I have studied that how powerful the 12 ShivLingams are. I am also attaching a link which might help one to understand more about the same. A) http://web.missouri.edu/~umcellislibraryoms/newflash/12joy.html A Brief Study: Since Shiva represents creation - destruction - regeneration, the lingam also represents power, consciousness, and the creation of

planes of power in the Universe. Some see the lingam as only a sex or phallic symbol, but this is incomplete thinking. Lingams are a great stone, one of the best on this planet. They are a blessing for us all.The lingam is considered the highest symbol of worship on the physical plane and it can bring believers into the mystical union with God. Those with understanding and knowledge can undertake to use this stone as a divine channel between themselves and God. It helps us unite the lower self (conscious) with the higher self (unconscious) so that we may know our own divinity as we seek to know God. Lingams are a great stone, one of the best on this planet. You may well feel the lingam pulsing in your own hand as it brings your energies into vibrational alignment with the rest of the planet at this time. As the Earth shifts its vibrational frequencies and energies and souls are thrown into

chaos and confusion, balance is more important than ever. The lingam can help provide that balance. Lord Shiva's favorite is Abhishekam, we can perform Abhishekam with pure water or milk, recite Om Namahshivaya . Bilpa leave is considered very auspicious, since Lakshmi dwells behind the Bilpa leaves. Bilva leave is found in 3 portions (3 leaves) - this refers to 3 eyes of Lord Shiva. Additionally, Chandran, Suryan, Agni refers to 3 Naadis of Yidai, Pingalai, Sushumnai. Favorite

Neivedyams of Lord Shiva Paddy - WealthBilva fruit - EducationTil (el) - Destruction of sinsWheat - Sorga bogam - will reach you heavenToor dal - All the above benefits. Jal Dhara's BENEFIT Ahishekam performed by Jala Dhara will fetch Sandhana Bagyam for childless couple. Sugar mixed with Milk should be poured into the Dharabishekam. This will fetch Moksham as well. A ) Vaidynatha B) BhimaSankara C) Kedharnath D) MahaKaleshwar E) Mallikaarjuna F) Omkareshwar G) Somnath H) Trayembakeshwar I) Rameshwaram J) Nagnath K) KasiVishwanath L) Grishneswar. Please do contribute your thoughts and views to the above. Pranam, Babitha

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.