IndiaDivine.org

Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, The below post was my reply to a read Post elsewhere in reagrd to.:The verse from The Gita - "Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachan"PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO BRING IT TO PRACTICE MY REPLY: Let me put it like this:As we all are aware A standard family consists of three generations - the parents, the children, and the grandparentsDiffremtiating the three roles lets just say A family is the best example of "selfless service". Analyzing each of the components individually, the role of the parents’ generation is to provide and nourish the family, the role of the children’s generation is to come up to the expectations of the family, grow, and flourish, and the role of the grandparents’ generation is to provide guidance from it’s experience. Many a time we can also substitute our roles for eachother by taking up different responsibilities at a different point of time in life.A

family has a body-structure relationship.The structure of a body always work in coordination with each other. Duties towards the body are more significant than their individual rights. The body in turn takes care of the requirements of each organ and so on.Everything depends on our surrounding individual in positive and negtive reaction towards develpoing our offsprings,but most of the time wa as aparents guide our children only to good doings.Yet there are many things which one is not sure of like say: A father without a job,what if one of them devides to teach the children to say a lie, to be really rude, no manners etc...are there any rules or guidelines? The verse from The Gita - "Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachan" holds only trueth and Generosity at every level of ones lfe in society and at home.There are only two relations that have the purest form, first is the love of a mother towards her offspring and second is love

of a brother towards his sister ,why so one may ask for there is nopurity which is the lack of expectations from each other. The duties of a mother, a father, a son, a daughter, a husband, a wife etc are nowhere definned as much as ones experience in their own life. But, there are still obvious and natural from the first day of our life. They are true and have been true since eternity. This is Dharma.So follow your Dharma and utlize the life given to us by the Good Lord, use it Wise and with Love. The above was the reply to the VERSE only is to now Practise it, will be upto you after and if you understood what i Meant.... there is noth ing to teach noone here, Performing ones duty depends on us and how we have been brought up in other words learn from our Mistakes and never to do it again and give Love before you take from some one. If we have bad experience in life, then donot let our offspring

go through the same , give them the BEST for a Better tomorrow for after All they learn from US. Pranam,Babitha

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958 wrote: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 03:57:50 -0800 (PST)pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958Fw: Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachanbabitha70 thank you, ----- Forwarded Message ----Babitha Vasanth

<babitha70Mookambika Sunday, February 3, 2008 8:29:25 AM Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachan Namaste, The below post was my reply to a read Post elsewhere in reagrd to.:The verse from The Gita - "Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachan"PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO BRING IT TO PRACTICE MY REPLY: Let me put it like this:As we all are aware A standard family consists of three generations - the parents, the children, and the grandparentsDiffremtiating the three roles lets just say A family is the best

example of "selfless service". Analyzing each of the components individually, the role of the parents¢ generation is to provide and nourish the family, the role of the children¢s generation is to come up to the expectations of the family, grow, and flourish, and the role of the grandparents¢ generation is to provide guidance from it¢s experience. Many a time we can also substitute our roles for eachother by taking up different responsibilities at a different point of time in life.A family has a body-structure relationship. The structure of a body always work in coordination with each other. Duties towards the body are more significant than their individual rights. The body in turn takes care of the requirements of each organ and so on.Everything depends on our surrounding individual in positive and negtive reaction towards develpoing our offsprings,but most of the time wa as aparents guide our children only to good doings.Yet there are many things which one

is not sure of like say: A father without a job,what if one of them devides to teach the children to say a lie, to be really rude, no manners etc...are there any rules or guidelines? The verse from The Gita - "Karmanye vadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachan" holds only trueth and Generosity at every level of ones lfe in society and at home.There are only two relations that have the purest form, first is the love of a mother towards her offspring and second is love of a brother towards his sister ,why so one may ask for there is nopurity which is the lack of expectations from each other. The duties of a mother, a father, a son, a daughter, a husband, a wife etc are nowhere definned as much as ones experience in their own life. But, there are still obvious and natural from the first day of our life. They are true and have been true since eternity. This is Dharma.So follow your Dharma and utlize the life given to us by the Good

Lord, use it Wise and with Love. The above was the reply to the VERSE only is to now Practise it, will be upto you after and if you understood what i Meant.... there is noth ing to teach noone here, Performing ones duty depends on us and how we have been brought up in other words learn from our Mistakes and never to do it again and give Love before you take from some one. If we have bad experience in life, then donot let our offspring go through the same , give them the BEST for a Better tomorrow for after All they learn from US. Pranam,Babitha http://groups. / group/srimookamb ika-devi Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.