IndiaDivine.org

going to Kollur, need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all, Im going to ammas abode on this weekend with my family. Could somebody let me know about a few things.1. I want to give a silk saree, small golden chain (pattu + thaali) as offering to amma. Can I buy these near the temple ? 2. Can somebody give me phone number of nearby hotels to stay (medium)3. I have booked bus to go to kollur. From kollur, is there a train back to Bangalore ? Im having pain on the spinal chord. Train would be better thank youwith regardsRenjith

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Rejiththere is no Jewellry shop near Kollur better from banglore of Mangolore regarding Stay Swaymboo lodge is goodphone number is 08254 258215if any difficulty in booking as week end--ref My name krishna iyer from Trivandrum had given the number they will manage.

Train services is not yet started you have come to shimoga or theetha halli for train On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Renjith R <renjithr_2000 wrote:

Dear all, Im going to ammas abode on this weekend with my family. Could somebody let me know about a few things.1. I want to give a silk saree, small golden chain (pattu + thaali) as offering to amma. Can I buy these near the temple ?

2. Can somebody give me phone number of nearby hotels to stay (medium)3. I have booked bus to go to kollur. From kollur, is there a train back to Bangalore ? Im having pain on the spinal chord. Train would be better

thank youwith regardsRenjith Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

-- with Love, care and Prayers Dr. Kollur Krishna iyer,SRI KOLLUR SEVA ASHRAM www.hindupurohit.comjoin this group for our updates http://groups.google.comSriKollurSeva?hl=en

Guest guest

Renjith

You can buy pattu and tali there in kollur

Now the season is slag so no need to book a room there.

From kollur to bangalore u need to go by a bus and u will get it there.

thank u

ramesh--- On Tue, 3/18/08, Renjith R <renjithr_2000 wrote:

Renjith R <renjithr_2000 going to Kollur, need help Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 5:06 AM

Dear all, Im going to ammas abode on this weekend with my family. Could somebody let me know about a few things.1. I want to give a silk saree, small golden chain (pattu + thaali) as offering to amma. Can I buy these near the temple ? 2. Can somebody give me phone number of nearby hotels to stay (medium)3. I have booked bus to go to kollur. From kollur, is there a train back to Bangalore ? Im having pain on the spinal chord. Train would be better thank youwith regardsRenjith

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.