IndiaDivine.org

Audio CD of Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

JAI MA

Do anyone have Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam Audio CD? I think it is relased by some audio company in Kerala. If so, please let me know the the name of the Audo company and also where is it available?

Thanks in advance & Regards,

J.Ramakrishnan

Chennai

JAI MA

Guest guest

Namaste, In regard to your below email, Please follow the below link which I hope will solve your requierment. Pranam, BabithaRamakrishnan J <jramkey wrote: From: "Ramakrishnan J" <jramkeyMon, 21 Apr 2008 13:14:06 +0530 Audio CD of Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam Dear Members, JAI MA Do anyone have Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam Audio CD? I think it is relased by some audio company in Kerala. If so, please let me know the the name of the Audo company and also where is it available? Thanks in advance & Regards, J.Ramakrishnan Chennai JAI MA

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Babitha

I have found a link, and would like to share with all of you

http://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?

sortType=1 & sortOrder=1 & sortmode=2 & searchName=Lalitha_sahasranamam_stho

thram.mp3 & searchmode=2 & searchName=Lalitha_sahasranamam_sthothram.mp3 & s

earchDescription= & searchExtention= & sizeCriteria=atleast & sizevalue=10 & s

tart=0

I have downloaded the same, the file size is around 48MB and hence am

unable to upload to our group library, even after compressing, its

not getting uploaded, i think the individual file size is limited to

5MB, so please use this link and download the lalithasahasranamam in

mp3 format, it seems the clarity is quiet good,

today morning in asianet suprabhatham, there was a discussion on the

same,dont remember the name of the invitee but he had mentioned the

need to spend some time daily for reciting lalithasahasranamam,

explained the method how to recite the namam,also told it will

definitely make changes in our day to day life atleast if we read 10

to 15 lines a day,

Pranam to all of you

Raneesh

, Babitha Vasanth

<babitha70 wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> In regard to your below email, Please follow the below link

which I hope will solve your requierment.

>

> Pranam,

> Babitha

>

> http://shopping.totalkannada.com/TKDCST/TKACDClassical.htm

>

> Ramakrishnan J <jramkey wrote:

>

> " Ramakrishnan J " <jramkey

> Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:14:06 +0530

> Audio CD of Sri Mookambika

Sahasranamam

>

> Dear Members,

>

> JAI MA

>

> Do anyone have Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam Audio CD? I think it

is relased by some audio company in Kerala. If so, please let me know

the the name of the Audo company and also where is it available?

>

> Thanks in advance & Regards,

>

> J.Ramakrishnan

> Chennai

>

> JAI MA

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Dear Raneesh,

Thank you for your time and efforts. The Audio CD i requested was Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam and not Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam.

JAI MA

Regards,

J.Ramakrishnan

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:55 PM, raneesh_frnds <raneesh_frnds wrote:

Babitha I have found a link, and would like to share with all of youhttp://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1 & sortOrder=1 & sortmode=2 & searchName=Lalitha_sahasranamam_stho

thram.mp3 & searchmode=2 & searchName=Lalitha_sahasranamam_sthothram.mp3 & searchDescription= & searchExtention= & sizeCriteria=atleast & sizevalue=10 & start=0I have downloaded the same, the file size is around 48MB and hence am

unable to upload to our group library, even after compressing, its not getting uploaded, i think the individual file size is limited to 5MB, so please use this link and download the lalithasahasranamam in mp3 format, it seems the clarity is quiet good,

today morning in asianet suprabhatham, there was a discussion on the same,dont remember the name of the invitee but he had mentioned the need to spend some time daily for reciting lalithasahasranamam, explained the method how to recite the namam,also told it will

definitely make changes in our day to day life atleast if we read 10 to 15 lines a day,Pranam to all of youRaneesh , Babitha Vasanth

<babitha70 wrote:>> Namaste,> > In regard to your below email, Please follow the below link which I hope will solve your requierment.> > Pranam,

> Babitha> > http://shopping.totalkannada.com/TKDCST/TKACDClassical.htm>

> Ramakrishnan J <jramkey wrote:> > " Ramakrishnan J " <jramkey > Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:14:06 +0530> Audio CD of Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam> > Dear Members,> > JAI MA> > Do anyone have Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam Audio CD? I think it

is relased by some audio company in Kerala. If so, please let me know the the name of the Audo company and also where is it available?> > Thanks in advance & Regards,> > J.Ramakrishnan

> Chennai > > JAI MA> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Hello All Members,

JAI MA

At last by grace of MA, i got the CD OF Devi Mookambika Sahasranamam. It was sung by Kavalam Sreekumar. I would request everyone in our group to hear it. It is Divine!

Thank you all for your time and efforts.

Regards,J.Ramakrishnan

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Ramakrishnan J <jramkey wrote:

Dear Raneesh,

Thank you for your time and efforts. The Audio CD i requested was Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam and not Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam.

JAI MA

Regards,

J.Ramakrishnan

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:55 PM, raneesh_frnds <raneesh_frnds wrote:

Babitha I have found a link, and would like to share with all of youhttp://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1 & sortOrder=1 & sortmode=2 & searchName=Lalitha_sahasranamam_stho

thram.mp3 & searchmode=2 & searchName=Lalitha_sahasranamam_sthothram.mp3 & searchDescription= & searchExtention= & sizeCriteria=atleast & sizevalue=10 & start=0I have downloaded the same, the file size is around 48MB and hence am

unable to upload to our group library, even after compressing, its not getting uploaded, i think the individual file size is limited to 5MB, so please use this link and download the lalithasahasranamam in mp3 format, it seems the clarity is quiet good,

today morning in asianet suprabhatham, there was a discussion on the same,dont remember the name of the invitee but he had mentioned the need to spend some time daily for reciting lalithasahasranamam, explained the method how to recite the namam,also told it will

definitely make changes in our day to day life atleast if we read 10 to 15 lines a day,Pranam to all of youRaneesh , Babitha Vasanth

<babitha70 wrote:>> Namaste,> > In regard to your below email, Please follow the below link which I hope will solve your requierment.> > Pranam,> Babitha

> > http://shopping.totalkannada.com/TKDCST/TKACDClassical.htm>

> Ramakrishnan J <jramkey wrote:> > " Ramakrishnan J " <jramkey > Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:14:06 +0530> Audio CD of Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam> > Dear Members,> > JAI MA> > Do anyone have Sri Mookambika Sahasranamam Audio CD? I think it

is relased by some audio company in Kerala. If so, please let me know the the name of the Audo company and also where is it available?> > Thanks in advance & Regards,> > J.Ramakrishnan

> Chennai > > JAI MA> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>