IndiaDivine.org

Comments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The great Shankara wrote saundaryalahiri and it consists of 103 Shloka http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundarya_Lahari

and translation of the same to english acurately very few have ventured

http://www.swamij.com/saundaryalahari.htm

I am not sure of the person named shankara who from saundaryalahiri translation work was done this needs to be checked for interpretation with some vedic scholars.

The subject of Is it a Lie? and justifying it as truth seems odd by this shankara of modern era.

Namaha!!

Pradeep

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote:

Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 Comments"Mookambika" Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:05 PM

Namaste,Thnk you Pradeep brother for your reply. and clearing my doubt. The mentioned work was from saundaryalahiri translation work by shankara .Pranam,Babitha

http://groups. / group/srimookamb ika-devi

Namaste,

The translation work of Saundaryalahiri by pujya chandrasekharan sarasvati

swamy 68 sankaracarya of kanchi work , hence no mistake can be page 102 is a

small example of his work on .How can two statements taht are diamerically

opposed to each other be rue - boh of them?

Both cannot be truth but however the attributes of truth are always not

logically determined.

Sry i cannot type 4 pages relating to the subject.

Same time nothing to take to heart.

Just a composition of work from swamy himself .

, pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958

wrote:

>

> The great Shankara wrote saundaryalahiri and it consists of 103 Shloka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundarya_Lahari 

>  

> and translation of the same to english acurately very few have ventured

>  

> http://www.swamij.com/saundaryalahari.htm

>  

> I am not sure of the person named shankara who from saundaryalahiri

translation work  was done this needs to be checked for interpretation with some

vedic scholars.

>  

> The subject of Is it a Lie? and justifying it as truth seems odd by this

shankara of modern era.

>  

> Namaha!!

>  

> Pradeep

>

>

> --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote:

>

>

> Babitha Vasanth <babitha70

> Comments

> " Mookambika "

> Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:05 PM

>

>

>  

>

Namaste,

>

> Thnk you Pradeep brother for your reply.

>  

> and clearing my doubt. The mentioned work was from saundaryalahiri translation

work  by shankara .

>

> Pranam,

> Babitha

>

>

>

> http://groups. / group/srimookamb ika-devi

>

Bhabithaji.....

is telling lie good or bad? This was your first discourse or mind pervoking question and your had and answer justifying the lie is good….excellent moral teaching.

This was your first mail::: right….Bhanji,

I wanted to understand your teaching so questioned your justification for telling lie and making a lie as truth.

You used names of soundharya lahari to stop me from further understanding your truth/lie stuff. You responded like this.

I want to learn from you gruji Bhabithaji where in the soundharya lahari part is a justification of lie to be considered as truth……

Whoever translated soundhari lahri many have not only Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi, the 68th Sankaracharya Of course Kanchi Maha Swamiji is a great vedic scholar and his works and teaching have spread to other counties …..

I would like to read the portion of his translation of of soundraya lahari where he states what you interpreted in the mail about telling lie as good ??? Do you still want to spread that it was swamijis translation that teaches what you have understood and interpreted. I would like to write to Kanchi mutt and ask clarification on this topic for me to get a clear understanding of truth. I hope you can be my guru and teach me what is the truth.

What is it that you are telling …..How can two statements taht are diamerically opposed to each other be rue - boh of them? Both cannot be truth but however the attributes of truth are always not logically determined. Please explain guruji bhabitha ji…..http://www.kamakoti.org/miscl/divine50b.html

is telling lie good or bad?When a child is sick and skiny and haveing diarrohes mother administrates a bitter medcine telling that it is sweet, is she speaking lie? No she is telling the trueth. ANother child suffering from diarrohea wants to eat sweets but his mother tells him that it is arappukatti and stops him from eating. Is she also now not telling alie. What is the trueth.The criterion in judging whether or not something is a truth is that it must be good for others . But what is benefical to some must not be harmful to the other, which means that what we consider truthful must not do harm to the anybody.people for whose well being a system is being expounded must accept it as something that they like they must also be able to follow it without difficulty.it is with this good intention that ones system is elevated and

another lowered in relation to it. the purpose is not to show that the latter is in fact worthless. The real idea behind deviating a system over another is that the individual who receives instruction in it will appreciate that is the one tha is meant for him, when he finds that it is the one best suited to him he will follow it with intrest concentrating on it.pranam,Babitha

I wanted to understand your teaching so questioned your justification. You used names of soundharya lahari to stop me from further understanding your truth/lie stuff. You responded like this.

I do not take any thing to heart I just want to learn and gain knowledge for this reason I question and as you seem to be teaching I would like to learn from bhabitji.....

Namaha

Pradeep--- On Sat, 8/15/09, babitha70 <babitha70 wrote:

babitha70 <babitha70 Re: Comments Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:58 PM

Namaste,The translation work of Saundaryalahiri by pujya chandrasekharan sarasvati swamy 68 sankaracarya of kanchi work , hence no mistake can be page 102 is a small example of his work on .How can two statements taht are diamerically opposed to each other be rue - boh of them?Both cannot be truth but however the attributes of truth are always not logically determined.Sry i cannot type 4 pages relating to the subject.Same time nothing to take to heart.Just a composition of work from swamy himself .srimookambika- devi@ .com, pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958@ ...> wrote:>> The great Shankara wrote saundaryalahir i and it consists of 103 Shloka http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Soundarya_ Lahari > > and translation of the same to english acurately very few have ventured > > http://www.swamij. com/saundaryalah ari.htm> > I am not sure of the person named shankara who from saundaryalahiri translation work was done this needs to be checked for interpretation with some vedic scholars.> > The subject of Is it a Lie? and justifying it as truth seems odd by this shankara of modern era.> > Namaha!!> > Pradeep> > > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70@. ..> wrote:> > > Babitha Vasanth <babitha70@. ..>> [srimookambika-

devi] Comments> "Mookambika" <srimookambika- devi@ .com>> Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:05 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > Thnk you Pradeep brother for your reply.> > and clearing my doubt. The mentioned work was from saundaryalahiri translation work by shankara .> > Pranam,> Babitha> > > > http://groups. / group/srimookamb ika-devi>

Dear Pradeep,

Aptly said and responed!

In the modern world of pseudo spiritualism, one tends to camouflage under divine

souls and their work.

Divinity has become a Teleshopping experience and there seems to be clever

sheeps all around!

Soundarya Lahiri, a great poetry praising the very fine nuances of Cosmos in a

perfect amalgamation to the Devi herself, takes infinite readings to understand

slokas itself!

A work of this nature needs more meticulous way of intepretation, especially in

today's world of instant spiritualism!

Vivek

, pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958

wrote:

>

>  

>  

> Bhabithaji.....

>  

> is telling lie good or bad? This was your first discourse or mind pervoking

question and your had and answer justifying the lie is good….excellent moral

teaching.

>  

> This was your first mail::: right….Bhanji,

>  

> I wanted to understand your teaching so questioned your justification for

telling lie and making a lie as truth.

>  

> You used names of soundharya lahari to stop me from further understanding your

truth/lie stuff. You responded like this.

>  

> I want to learn from you gruji Bhabithaji where in the soundharya lahari part

is a justification of lie to be considered as truth……

>  

> Whoever translated soundhari lahri many have not only Sri Chandrasekharendra

Saraswathi, the 68th Sankaracharya Of course Kanchi Maha Swamiji is a great

vedic scholar and his works and teaching have spread to other counties …..

>  

> I would like to read the portion of his translation of of soundraya lahari

where he states what you interpreted in the mail about telling lie as good ???

Do you still want to spread that it was swamijis translation that teaches what

you have understood and interpreted. I would like to write to Kanchi mutt and

ask clarification on this topic for me to get a clear understanding of truth. I

hope you can be my guru and teach me what is the truth.

>  

> What is it that you are telling …..How can two statements taht are

diamerically opposed to each other be rue - boh of them? Both cannot be truth

but however the attributes of truth are always not logically determined. Please

explain guruji bhabitha ji…..http://www.kamakoti.org/miscl/divine50b.html

>  

>  

>  

> is telling lie good or bad?

>

> When a child is sick and skiny and haveing diarrohes mother administrates a

bitter medcine telling that it is sweet, is she speaking lie? No she is telling

the trueth. ANother child suffering from diarrohea wants to eat sweets but his

mother tells him that it is arappukatti and stops him from eating. Is she also

now not telling alie. What is the trueth.The criterion in judging whether or not

something is a truth is that it must be good for others . But what is benefical

to some must not be harmful to the other, which means that what we consider

truthful must not do harm to the anybody.people for whose well being a system is

being expounded must accept it as something that they like they must also be

able to follow it without difficulty.

>

> it is with this good intention that ones system is elevated and another

lowered in relation to it. the purpose is not to show that the latter is in fact

worthless. The real idea behind deviating a system over another is that the

individual who receives instruction in it will appreciate that is the one tha is

meant for him, when he finds that it is the one best suited to him he will

follow it with intrest concentrating on it.

>

> pranam,

> Babitha

>  

> I wanted to understand your teaching so questioned your justification. You

used names of soundharya lahari to stop me from further understanding your

truth/lie stuff. You responded like this.

>  

> I do not take any thing to heart I just want to learn and gain knowledge for

this reason I question and as you seem to be teaching I would like to learn from

bhabitji.....

>  

> Namaha

> Pradeep

>

> --- On Sat, 8/15/09, babitha70 <babitha70 wrote:

>

>

> babitha70 <babitha70

> Re: Comments

>

> Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:58 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Namaste,

> The translation work of Saundaryalahiri by pujya chandrasekharan sarasvati

swamy 68 sankaracarya of kanchi work , hence no mistake can be page 102 is a

small example of his work on .How can two statements taht are diamerically

opposed to each other be rue - boh of them?

> Both cannot be truth but however the attributes of truth are always not

logically determined.

>

> Sry i cannot type 4 pages relating to the subject.

>

> Same time nothing to take to heart.

>

> Just a composition of work from swamy himself .

>

> srimookambika- devi@ .com, pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958@

....> wrote:

> >

> > The great Shankara wrote saundaryalahir i and it consists of 103 Shloka

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Soundarya_ Lahari 

> >  

> > and translation of the same to english acurately very few have ventured

> >  

> > http://www.swamij. com/saundaryalah ari.htm

> >  

> > I am not sure of the person named shankara who from saundaryalahiri

translation work  was done this needs to be checked for interpretation with

some vedic scholars.

> >  

> > The subject of Is it a Lie? and justifying it as truth seems odd by this

shankara of modern era.

> >  

> > Namaha!!

> >  

> > Pradeep

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Babitha Vasanth <babitha70@ ..>

> > [srimookambika- devi] Comments

> > " Mookambika " <srimookambika- devi@ .com>

> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:05 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > Thnk you Pradeep brother for your reply.

> >  

> > and clearing my doubt. The mentioned work was from saundaryalahiri

translation work  by shankara .

> >

> > Pranam,

> > Babitha

> >

> >

> >

> > http://groups. / group/srimookamb ika-devi

> >

>

Dear Vivek,

well said "takes infinite readings to understand slokas itself!" Thank you... I thought Swamiji's name has made people to get frightned.

Yes one got divine knowledge in sleep and attainable probably u need to get connected by channel to Buddha or other forms of diffrent channels????

All I have to do was to sit under a banyan tree if no banyan tree is available any tree will do or in fact A/c room can help in getting divinity. finally all u have to do is go to sleep mode and get out of it utter nonsence in some gathering now on the groups in the net.

Hope I will see a day have follwers of a group we can then pronounce some one in group to lead us all (sheeps) by swamiji/swamini make offering of wear safron /rudraksha tell divine to keep mum and say Om we can do the intrepretation and keep projecting sleep is to get more divine knowledge a channel u all know ( Kerala TV/ Sun TV / Surya TV have religious discourse by many such divine people).

There are many who are in fame with simalar claims through instant spiritualism many are incubation.

Some even go to an extent as if there is only one temple sri mookambika temple in the whole world that hold GOD that serves people.

Rest in this world are under diffrent belief are some stupid people and they will not get moksha.

I have lived for 10 years the best part of my youth was spent in kollur Sri mookambika and know people arround that place well each individual who are established. Go ther and Pray lie we pray in all temple no matter where it is any place is Ok.

Regards

Pradeep

--- On Sat, 8/22/09, vivekkvn <vivekkvn wrote:

vivekkvn <vivekkvn Re: Comments Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 4:40 PM

Dear Pradeep,Aptly said and responed!In the modern world of pseudo spiritualism, one tends to camouflage under divine souls and their work.Divinity has become a Teleshopping experience and there seems to be clever sheeps all around!Soundarya Lahiri, a great poetry praising the very fine nuances of Cosmos in a perfect amalgamation to the Devi herself, takes infinite readings to understand slokas itself!A work of this nature needs more meticulous way of intepretation, especially in today's world of instant spiritualism!Viveksrimookambika- devi@ .com, pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958@ ...> wrote:>> Â > Â > Bhabithaji.. ...> Â > is telling lie

good or bad? This was your first discourse or mind pervoking question and your had and answer justifying the lie is good….excellent moral teaching.>  > This was your first mail::: right….Bhanji,>  > I wanted to understand your teaching so questioned your justification for telling lie and making a lie as truth.>  > You used names of soundharya lahari to stop me from further understanding your truth/lie stuff. You responded like this.>  > I want to learn from you gruji Bhabithaji where in the soundharya lahari part is a justification of lie to be considered as truth……>  > Whoever translated soundhari lahri many have not only Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi, the 68th Sankaracharya Of course Kanchi Maha Swamiji is a great vedic scholar and his works and teaching have spread to other counties …..>  > I

would like to read the portion of his translation of of soundraya lahari where he states what you interpreted in the mail about telling lie as good ??? Do you still want to spread that it was swamijis translation that teaches what you have understood and interpreted. I would like to write to Kanchi mutt and ask clarification on this topic for me to get a clear understanding of truth. I hope you can be my guru and teach me what is the truth. >  > What is it that you are telling …..How can two statements taht are diamerically opposed to each other be rue - boh of them? Both cannot be truth but however the attributes of truth are always not logically determined. Please explain guruji bhabitha ji…..http://www.kamakoti .org/miscl/ divine50b. html>  >  >  > is telling lie good or bad?>

> When a child is sick and skiny and haveing diarrohes mother administrates a bitter medcine telling that it is sweet, is she speaking lie? No she is telling the trueth. ANother child suffering from diarrohea wants to eat sweets but his mother tells him that it is arappukatti and stops him from eating. Is she also now not telling alie. What is the trueth.The criterion in judging whether or not something is a truth is that it must be good for others . But what is benefical to some must not be harmful to the other, which means that what we consider truthful must not do harm to the anybody.people for whose well being a system is being expounded must accept it as something that they like they must also be able to follow it without difficulty.> > it is with this good intention that ones system is elevated and another lowered in relation to it. the purpose is not to show that the latter is in fact worthless. The real idea behind deviating

a system over another is that the individual who receives instruction in it will appreciate that is the one tha is meant for him, when he finds that it is the one best suited to him he will follow it with intrest concentrating on it.> > pranam,> Babitha> Â > I wanted to understand your teaching so questioned your justification. You used names of soundharya lahari to stop me from further understanding your truth/lie stuff. You responded like this.> Â > I do not take any thing to heart I just want to learn and gain knowledge for this reason I question and as you seem to be teaching I would like to learn from bhabitji.... .> Â > Namaha> Pradeep> > --- On Sat, 8/15/09, babitha70 <babitha70@. ..> wrote:> > > babitha70 <babitha70@. ..>> [srimookambika- devi] Re: Comments> srimookambika- devi@ .com> Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:58 PM> > > Â > > > > Namaste,> The translation work of Saundaryalahiri by pujya chandrasekharan sarasvati swamy 68 sankaracarya of kanchi work , hence no mistake can be page 102 is a small example of his work on .How can two statements taht are diamerically opposed to each other be rue - boh of them?> Both cannot be truth but however the attributes of truth are always not logically determined.> > Sry i cannot type 4 pages relating to the subject.> > Same time nothing to take to heart.> > Just a composition of work from swamy himself .> > srimookambika- devi@

..com, pradeep kumar <pradeepkumar1958@ ...> wrote:> >> > The great Shankara wrote saundaryalahir i and it consists of 103 Shloka http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Soundarya_ Lahari > >  > > and translation of the same to english acurately very few have ventured > >  > > http://www.swamij. com/saundaryalah ari.htm> >  > > I am not sure of the person named shankara who from saundaryalahiri translation work  was done this needs to be checked for interpretation with some vedic scholars.> >  > > The subject of Is it a Lie? and justifying it as truth seems odd by this shankara of modern era.> >  > > Namaha!!> >  > >

Pradeep> > > > > > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70@ ..> wrote:> > > > > > Babitha Vasanth <babitha70@ ..>> > [srimookambika- devi] Comments> > "Mookambika" <srimookambika- devi@ .com>> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:05 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste,> > > > Thnk you Pradeep brother for your reply.> >  > > and clearing my doubt. The mentioned work was from saundaryalahiri translation work by shankara .> > > > Pranam,> > Babitha> > > > > > > > http://groups. /

group/srimookamb ika-devi> >>