IndiaDivine.org

The Scanned Copy of Acharya Work [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,The scanned copy is not at all clear and could not be zoomed also.. Anyway, as Pradeep has said, we could go by the authority of the scriptures and let the topic rest. The expalanation given by me regarding the upanishad passage clarifies the doubt and we can leave it at that.But to answer a point raised by Pradeep it is not always possible to reason out with a young child as all mothers know. The injunction of the scripture is that a lie to protect a life is not a sin as illustrated by the episodes I have mentioned,. But the details as to which is the occasion when it is justifies is left to one's discretion,.The meaning of dharma and adharma is not simple and could not be decided by any penal code.In such matters one's conscience is the guide.saroja ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On Mon, 8/24/09, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote:Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 The Scanned Copy of Acharya Work [2 Attachments]"Mookambika" Monday, August 24, 2009, 11:18 AM

Namaste,

Last night Amma was with me as I was feeling so out of place in the group for the first time and wanted Ammas blessings so very badly.

As I am mother myself, I do not feel that telling a lie for the welfare of my child is bad, the path that Amma also showerd on me as her child, I am not wrong here.The child is innocent agreed and is not aware but no HARM is done here, I strongly believe that telling a lie in a wat that it would not hurt no one but would benefit one is not a sin.

We are all humans no one is perfect same time i will not agree that one speaks the truth only always , knowingly or unknowingly.

I HAVE SCANNED A COPY OF aCHARYAS WORK 2 PAGES 102 AND

http://groups. / group/srimookamb ika-devi