IndiaDivine.org

something that came to me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NAMASTE,

i CAME ACROSS THIS VERSE AND WANTED TO SHARE THE SAME:

Even in a blind man who is a celibate, who has not seen the face of a woman, the sexual

impulse is very strong. Why? This is due to the force of Samskaras or impressions of previous births which are imbedded in the subconscious mind. Whatever you do, whatever you think, all are lodged or printed or indelibly impressed in the layers of the Chitta or subconscious mind. These impressions can be burnt or obliterated only by the dawn of knowledge of Atman or the Supreme Self. When the sexual Vasana fills the whole mind and body, the Samskaras assume the form of big Vrittis or waves and torment the poor blind man.

An aspirant writes to me: “Somebody tapped at my door at 3 a.m. I woke up and opened

the door. I saw Lord Krishna with crown on His head. He disappeared soon and I went through the lane in search of Him. I was not able to find Him out. Then I came back to my house and sat in front of my door till day-break to see Him again.†Cases of somnambulists or sleep-walkers are not

uncommon. They dream even while standing and walking also. The above case might have been a

pure case of somnambulism. You will have to be very careful in ascertaining the true nature of your spiritual experience, whether it is a dream or an actual reality. Darshan of Lord Krishna is not so very cheap. Aspirants make mistakes in the beginning.