IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 64

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr Santhosh Nair,

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and I do apologise for the delay in saying this.

Warm Regards

Kala M K

2004 18:25:38 -0800 (PST) Santhosh Nair Re: Digest Number 57 Hi Kala, I have read somewhere that GOD's delays are not GOD's denials. Have patience. Murugan will shower you with HIS blessings. As Meyyappan mentioned Murugan loves even the asuras like Soorapadman. HE IS compassion. You might know that HIS names include the following: (translations from www.murugan.org -http://murugan.org/texts/names.htm) Om Akshaya Bhala Pradaaya Namaha (Bestower of indestructible results) Om Aasrita Akhila Daatre Namaha (Who showers grace on those who seek his solace) Om Bhakta Vatsalaaya Namaha (Lover of devout ones) On the same lines as what Patricia mentioned about switching off, I remember something that Ammachi had once said. When you travel in a train you do not carry your luggage, do you? You put your luggage on the train and let the train carry it for you. Similarly just surrendedr everything at Lord Muruga's feet and HE will take care !

of the rest. Om Subrahmanyaya Namaha! Santhosh ---