IndiaDivine.org

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kovur Siva kumar wrote:

>Hi.

>

>I have added few Murugan pictures in photo section.

>

>Dear Meyappan sir your mail on Faith was really interesting one.

>

>Shiva, With Luv.

>

Dear Mr. Siva Kumar,

I just saw the photos you had uploaded. Thanks (for adding them to the

group pool of photos).

|| Thiruchitrambalam ||

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear all,

Heartly welcome to the new members. I am glad that I was given an opportunity to say few opinions about my Lord. Murugan.

From my little experiences with him I would say the form of Murugan plays an important role. I have attached some more fotos to the group for this discussion.

1. We bought a foto (refer pic - kumaraswamy) to my home when we visited some murugan temple. It was there on the wall for several months and we were also performing puja. One day, my neighbours living opposite to my room said that we (people having family and worshiping him in that form) should not keep such fotos which could lead to unmarried and remain single forever. I did not trust them. Just after few days it fell down and broken completely.

From this I would like to say that, If we pray Lord.Murugan in the form (refer pics kumaraswamy and kandaswamy) could lead to remain single.

2. Also I strongly believe that how dedicated we are, to the ultimate consciousness as described in the bagavad gita ( refer www.asitis.com), is important.

But my conclusion is, if we believe in the GOD 'as he expects', what ever be the problem one has, he WILL be there to serve with pleasure !

Shiva, With Luv.

PS: Also see attached ''NEW'' file (Murugadas.doc) from Thiru. Krishnan ( one who wrote an article on 'Thiruppugaz -musical way of worship, The Hindu).

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!