IndiaDivine.org

Kandar Anubhoothi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

This is great. The 101 verses present in my copy are the same as this URL. My copy contains word by word meaning & commentary written by Thiru.M. Veeraverppillai.

It will be interesting to find out how Kripanandawarriar Swamigal cosidered only 51 verses; cetainly he must know better.

I went through Kandhar Anthathi also; That is totally different.

Ohm ! Saravanabhava !

V. Hariharanmvmurugan <mvmurugan wrote:

Hi folks, I have come across a version of Kandhar Anubhuthi with 101 verses. You can have a look at the following URLhttp://www.kaumaram.com/text_new/txt_anubuthi.htmlThough everyone talks only about 51 verses, the pattern, the lyric and the use of words indicate that this is indeed written by Arunagiri Nathar. Have al look at the page and give your comments.RegardsMurugandhandapani , "R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma" <dhandapani@s...> wrote:> > Let us talk about Thiru Arunagirinathar's ANUBHUTHI.> > > > It is normally believed that there are only 51 verses. But I came > > across a copy of ANUPOOTHI , containing 101 songs (verses) ! The > > style, meaning etc of all of

them are very similar indicating that all > > the 101 are by Saint Arunagirinathar only.> > > > Has anyone come across this work ? Which is correct ? 51 or 101 ?> > > > > If you note carefully, Kandar Anubhoothi, it has only 51 verses, the > last being> "Uruvaai Aruvaai .... Arulvaai Guhane" where the saint attains eternal > bliss.> > Now coming to the 101, it must be Kandar Andhadhi - it is the one which > is said to contain 100 tongue twisting verses, plus one 'kaappu' and one > verse in praise of Thiru Annamalai - 'Arunachaleshwarar' and 'Ambikai', > making it 101 verses and one kappu.> > To the best of my knowledge there is no 101 verse of Kandar anubhoothi, > atleast not sung by Arunagirinathar swami.> > If anyone knows Thaayumanavar Swamigal (Not Thaayumanavar Swami - Lord >

Shiva), he has sung this -> > "Kandar Anubhoothi Pettru, Kandar Anubhoothi Sonna -> Yendhei Arul Naadi Ninndru thaan ....."> > Even in Thiruppugazh Mani Aiyar's book it is only 51 verses [© & (p) > 1940(?)], which is said to be an authority on the works of arunagirinathar.> > Another thing, Kripananda Wariar also has written a book on Kandar > Anubhoothi (actually 3), and all of them contain only 51 verses. So if > you could check up the author (----- aruliya "kandar anubhoothy"), it > would be enlightenning to all members - if it is kandar anubhoothy.> > || Thiruchitrambalam ||

Y! Messenger - Communicate in real time. Download now.