IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: FW: Fwd: Fwd: Freaky..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Harivasagam Gayathri <gaya3_d wrote:

Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:53:57 -0700 (PDT)Harivasagam Gayathri Fwd: FW: Fwd: Fwd: Freaky..siva364, bjagadis, jraman_27,k_kalyanaram, sujay_susikar

Note: forwarded message attached.

Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Enter now.> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 "Dr. Sirkali Siva Chidambaram" balajipratap, mohantg, DNatarajan, tvl_pushpak, lakshran, cbala, nithinef, gaya3_d, kalyana_devan, amudhaSubject: FW: Fwd: Fwd: Freaky..Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:47:45 +0000

Hi

Just go through this mail.

WITH WARM REGARDS, DR. SIRKALI. G. SIVA CHIDAMBARAM MD ISAIILLAM http://www.sirkali.org Have a nice day!>"thenappan adaikkappan" <adai6666 >"thenappan adaikkappan" <adai6666 >bjagadis, relaxpriya, isaiillam, muthiah1, uvenkatesh1 >Fwd: Fwd: Freaky.. >13 Jul 2004 05:24:44 -0000 > > > > >Note: Forwarded message attached > >-- Orignal Message -- > >NAGAMMAI MURUGAPPAN <meenamrina >adai6666, talagappan, >palpalmein >Cc: pethalakshmi, pandian50 >Fwd: Freaky.. > >

Marriage? Join BharatMatrimony.com for free. > ATTACHMENT part 2.2 message/rfc822 NAGAMMAI MURUGAPPAN Fwd: Freaky..adai6666, talagappan, palpalmeinCC: pethalakshmi, pandian50

Note: forwarded message attached.

> ATTACHMENT part 2.2.2 message/rfc822 Wed, 7 Jul 2004 02:13:59 -0700 (PDT)Aarthy Aiyer Freaky..gency49

<!--StartFragment-->> Ok guys, this truly is freaky, the> phone literally rang as soon as I read> the last word of this email!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>> I am taking the bait -> what do I have to loseright?>>>>>>>>>>>> Hope it works!>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supposedly The Phone Will Ring> Right After You Do This.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just read the little stories and> think of a wish

as you scroll all> the way to the bottom. There is> a message there - then make your> wish.>>>>>>>>>>> No attachment on this one.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stories>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm 13 years old, and I wished> that my dad would come home from> the army, because he'd been having> problems with his heart and right> leg. It was 2:53 p.m. When I made> my wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes> later), the doorbell rang, and> there my Dad was, luggage and all!!>

>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been> having trouble in my job and on the> verge of quitting. I made a simple> wish that my boss would get a new> job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55> there was anannouncement that he> was promoted and was leaving for> another city. Believe me...this> really works!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>> My name is Ann and I am 45years> of age. I had always been single> and had been hoping to get into a> nice, loving relationship for many> years. While kind of daydreaming> (and right after receiving this email)> I wished that a quality person would> finally

come into my life. That was at> 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM> a FedEx delivery man came into my> office.He was cute, polite and> could not stop smiling at me. He> started coming back almost everyday> (even without packages) and asked me> out a week later. We married 6> months later and now have been>happily married for 2 years.>> What a great email it was!!>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just scroll down to the end, but> while you do, think of a wish.> Make your wish when you have completed> scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the> number of minutes it will take for your> wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years> old, it will take 25

minutes for your wish> to come true).>>>>>>>>>>>> However, if you don't send this to> 5 people in 5 minutes, you will havebad> luck for years!!>> Go for it!!!>>>>>> SCROLL DOWN!!!!>> *>> **>> ***>> ****>> *****>> ******>> *******>> ********>> *********>> **********>> ***********>> ************>> *************>> **************>> ***************>> ****************>>

*****************>> ******************>> *******************>> ********************>> *********************>>**********************>> ***********************>> ************************>> *************************>> **************************>> ***************************>> ****************************>> *****************************>> ******************************>> *******************************>> ********************************>> *********************************>> **********************************>>***********************************>>

**********************************>> *********************************>>********************************> > *******************************>> ******************************>>*****************************> > ****************************> > ***************************>> **************************> > ************************>> ************************>>***********************> > **********************>> *********************>>********************>> *******************> > ******************>> *****************>> ****************> >

***************>> **************>> ************>> ***********>> **********>> *********>> ********>> *******>> ******> > *****> > ****> > ***>> **> > *>> STOP!!!>> Congratulations!!! Your wishwill> now come true in your age minutes.>> Now follow this carefully....it> can be very rewarding!!!!>> If you send this to 10 more> people, other than the 5 that you> already have to send to, something> major that you've been wanting> will happen.>> Message: This isscary!>> The

phone will ring right after> you do this!>>>

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Best Regards,

JRT.

Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Enter now.