IndiaDivine.org

FAX Number

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm! Sivasaravanabava !

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the delay; I took a long time for me to write the meaning in tamil.

This should help our group to understand the meaning of Devendra Sanga Vaguppu.

I am sure that if recited with devotion, getting dharshan of Lord Mrurugan's mother Parashakthi is certain.

There no audio casette available for this. I do not think that we should sing only in Punnakavarali; any raag will be OK; only devotion is essential.

Ohm! Sivasaravanabava !

----V. Hariharan

Meyyappan S <meyyappan_s wrote:

Dear Mr. Hariharan.Thank you very much for all the efforts to send me theurai or meaning of it. Always when recited with anunderstanding of the meaning the involvment getsnaturally enhanced. So I cant thank you enough forthis.Is there any cassette in which this hymn is recordedwith the raag punnakavarali mentioned by you. Withproper raag the devotional experience is multifold. Ifit is available in chennai or somewhere I can asksomeone to buy and send me a copy.Thank you for all that.MURUGA SARANAMWith Best RegardsMeyyappan S--- haran hari wrote:> Ohm ! SIVASARAVANBAVA !> > Dear Sir,> > I am extremely happy to know that you can now read "> Devendra Sanga Vaguppu ". I am sure that all our> group members will now get the

dharshan of AMBIGAI> whose son Murugan is our undisputed Lord. > > Soon I shall send the meaning also for every word.> > Namaskarams.> > --V.Hariharan.> > > Meyyappan S wrote:> Dear Mr. Hariharan..> > Just today I tested it on a machine with Murasu and> Tamil fonts. It I PERFECT. May God Bless YOu.> > May Murugan bless us all to be benefitted from this.> > MURUGA SARANAM> > With Best Regards> Meyyappan S> > > --- haran hari wrote:> > > Ohm ! SIVASARAVANABAVA !> > > > Dear Sir,> > > > I tried to write this Thiruvaguppu in Tamil using> > MylaiPlain Font. Sending the same to you. Kindly> > advise me if you could receive it properly. If you> > find any problem, I shall send a copy through> post.>

> Omf civcrv]pvaEtEvnftir cgfk vKpfp> Mr]ir ]iy{dlf> tA[nk NtiekaD caEdagfKen Dgfkiri> > EyaEdnfTp ygfkritmRk prip> cTrfmAb tatamfp>> viricAd eyrip> taqanftr `mfpiAktRpti CreraD cRviy> `Craffkqf tdm]i> > MFepaF ta[amfpF ecgfAkyilf vaqfvagfkiy cgfkri;r]ki> > r]md myi[fmfRk mtp> dgfkiy NalfEpa[fbm> Rgfki[qf;Bkiy ciBpiAb eyyiBAd> > ympdrf '[Tyirf ekaqvri[f yaE[gfKtlf k]fedtirf> > taE[[fBeka QgfKyilf;Dpli ekaDtiri yirvlrf ;drfekd> > viDm[ krtl "kamfpAr yinftiAr EmakagfkC mgfkAl'Ztiy> > pdem[ ;RqB CdrF yiA]etaZ mv<[ikqf "kanftC knftR> > pacagfKc Cnftrikr]M mr]M mlemaD MdlfpD kDviA[> > ekdniA[ kalanftri knftri nIlawfc[i nwfCmizfk[elri> > k]p] K]m]i y]ip]i k[vAq mrkt kacamfpr kwfCqi> > TacamfpF eka]fdvqfkA[kzlf niA[ylrf uyirvi pyirvi> > kv> epRnftiRkArepazi tiRMk kRA]yi LlekZ kd[iAl> epbvqrf> > kaEvnftiy

Apgfkiqi macamfpvi tnftv[ff`re]D vdvAr> > yFeyaD epaFpd `Alkdlf> > ekd`yilf Evlfvagfkiy ecnftmizf NaEla[fKm> > r[fKk[f`BMk e[aRpeta FRp> tarfEvyfnft p> kdtd> vikFt mtkqi b[vr tMmk lamanftrfkqf cinfAtyilf> > vazfvamfpF ecnftililf`tipti ey[vR epaRtiblf MRkA[> > `Rqfpd emazipvrf ~rayfnfTv ]gfKvrf EtEvnftir> cgfkEm> > > > Our group ( Thiruppugazh Anbarkal) sings this in> the> > raag " Punnaka Varali "; of cource the raag may> not> > really matter. the real devotion with which this> is> > recited should actually matter.> > > > Awating your reply> > > > ---V.Hariharan> > > > > > Meyyappan S wrote:> > MURUGA SARANAM> > > > Dear Mr. Hariharan..> > > > Thank you for offering to fax it to me. Actually I> > am> > not

staying in India. If possible you can send it> by> > ordinary post to the following address.> > > > S. Meyyappan> > Saudi Gazette> > PB 5576> > Jeddah - 21432> > Saudi Arabia> > > > Thank you verymuch for your efforts to spread the> > holy> > words.> > > > MURUGA SARANAM> > > > With Best Regatds> > Meyyappan S> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We> > finish.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________>

> Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Enter> now.> http://promotions./goldrush> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > _______________________________Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Enter now.http://promotions./goldrush