IndiaDivine.org

I am living each and every moment with Lord Sri Skanda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am very proud to say that I am the child of Lord Skanda. The life i am leading is given by Him to me. My life has entirely changed after I started visiting Kanda Kottam (Murugan Temple) situated in Flower Bazaar at Chennai, which is a very old temple - should be visited by His devotees. The beauty of the deity is inexplicable and ones' heart melts while having darshan of the deity. I request, those who read this message, should have a darshan of the Lord at this temple.

Vijayalakshmi

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Hello Vijayalakshmi,

I was received your mail. U R visiting the Kanda Kottam in flower bazar which is so nice temple and i was also visited that temple. That is so nice temple.

N.Mohanraj

Viji <viji_kr2002 wrote:

I am very proud to say that I am the child of Lord Skanda. The life i am leading is given by Him to me. My life has entirely changed after I started visiting Kanda Kottam (Murugan Temple) situated in Flower Bazaar at Chennai, which is a very old temple - should be visited by His devotees. The beauty of the deity is inexplicable and ones' heart melts while having darshan of the deity. I request, those who read this message, should have a darshan of the Lord at this temple.

Vijayalakshmi

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.