Murugan Saranam,

Good day to all.

I need your valuable suggestion for my ideas. I am

interested in promoting and spreading Muruga bhakthi

as much as possible.

I got a plan of doing this by approaching people who

are in sorrows and diseases. The same way like other

religions do. As i am working, I am planning to do

this on weekends and whenever i am free.

I have planned to visit hospitals which are run my

hindus (particularly because of not to wound any

other religion peoples feelings). As well as those who

are in need of such prayers.

I request you all to give valuable suggestions, good

prayer ideas and prayers which i can use for this

project.

May Lord Murugan give everyone in this world a

healthy, peaceful and prosperous life.

Vanakkam! Murugan Saranam.

Ramesh Kulandaivelu

Mob : +91-9841457803.

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Definitely it is a Good Job.

Also Get more hands to do that.

May Murugan,s Blessings shower on all.

Regards

K.Dhandapani.Ramesh kulandaivelu <rameshgounder wrote:

Murugan Saranam,Good day to all.I need your valuable suggestion for my ideas. I aminterested in promoting and spreading Muruga bhakthias much as possible. I got a plan of doing this by approaching people whoare in sorrows and diseases. The same way like otherreligions do. As i am working, I am planning to dothis on weekends and whenever i am free. I have planned to visit hospitals which are run myhindus (particularly because of not to wound anyother religion peoples feelings). As well as those whoare in need of such prayers. I request you all to give valuable suggestions, goodprayer ideas and prayers which i can use for thisproject. May Lord Murugan give everyone in this world ahealthy, peaceful and prosperous life.Vanakkam! Murugan Saranam.Ramesh KulandaiveluMob :

+91-9841457803.

Guest guest

ohm! sivasaravanabava!

dear ramesh,

what a noble thinking. i wish to join you. u hv not given ur address....r u in mumbai ? if not, i will be terribly disappointed. i am not totally free...but i will try my best to join u whenever possible. pl. keep me informed when u make a visit at mumbai.

---hariharan, (ph. 25685766)kumarasamy thandapani <thandapani_2001 wrote:

Dear Ramesh,

Definitely it is a Good Job.

Also Get more hands to do that.

May Murugan,s Blessings shower on all.

Regards

K.Dhandapani.Ramesh kulandaivelu <rameshgounder wrote:

Murugan Saranam,Good day to all.I need your valuable suggestion for my ideas. I aminterested in promoting and spreading Muruga bhakthias much as possible. I got a plan of doing this by approaching people whoare in sorrows and diseases. The same way like otherreligions do. As i am working, I am planning to dothis on weekends and whenever i am free. I have planned to visit hospitals which are run myhindus (particularly because of not to wound anyother religion peoples feelings). As well as those whoare in need of such prayers. I request you all to give valuable suggestions, goodprayer ideas and prayers which i can use for thisproject. May Lord Murugan give everyone in this world ahealthy, peaceful and prosperous life.Vanakkam! Murugan Saranam.Ramesh KulandaiveluMob :

+91-9841457803.

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/27/2005 10:30:13 PM Central Standard Time, rameshgounder writes:

I request you all to give valuable suggestions, goodprayer ideas and prayers which i can use for thisproject.

namaskaram dear friend,

this is such a great idea!

I am in the west so the propogation of murugan bhakti might be more difficult in the hospitals because of the christian executives but to help the lonely here would be wonderful. maybe if you start a program there in bharat we can have a westernized format of it here in usa? well anyway I pray for your success!

matanga