IndiaDivine.org

Thank You So Much!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Matanga,

Namaste! Thanks for sharing with me your experience. I have recently started chanting the mantra so I pray to Lord Muruga to grant me beautiful experiences as well. Do you chant 108 rounds twice in a day? When I visited India last year..I had been to the Madurai Muruga temple which is on a hilltop. It is beautiful temple. If Lord Muruga wishes I will visit India this year too.

May Lord Muruga Bless You!

Thanks!

Respectfully,

Sana

Guest guest

namaskar friend!

you had asked how many rounds I do.......I do twelve rounds a day on my mala which has 108 beads. six rounds in the morning and six in the evening. also I do the silent meditation. I began to also simply and in a childlike way making food for lord murugan and offer to him after which I eat the prasadam.

It is a great boon to be able to visit india and I wish I could go with you! I would think it would also be nice to visit sri lanka as I have heard there are some nice temples there. there is the belief that lord skanda manifests himself in the natural geography of certain areas. If this is true I think there are also some places in south america that manifest his light. I think i might visit there next winter. there is a theory in anthropology that the ancient south american peoples came from bharat. I dont have a belief either way on this but when I see some mountains and other natural areas in south america I feel a great increase in my bhakti towards the Lord. maybe it is just my heart and in bhakti the rational mind must often be bypassed.

so where do you live currently friend? if I can ask, what is your age?

I live in st. louis missouri in central usa and am 32 years old.

your servant

matanga