IndiaDivine.org

Oh Saravanabava Namah

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings fellow Murugan Bhaktans. Having read all u e-mails everyday but unfortunately not responding due to time constraints, i prayed to Subramanya to please grant me the oppportunity to respond to some of u guys and basicly talk about our Lord. Lord Muruga is my beginning, my middle and my end. Hence i cannot even give enough praise to Him cos i would be just limiting Him. I was lucky enough to be born into a family where Murugan Worship was the focal point of our Daily lives. i'm therefore blessed to have Skanda Guru as my Guide, Father and Best Friend. there is no other force that brings tears to my eyes just thinking of Him. if any of u would just want to drop me a mail just outlining u views and thoughts on Kantha.......then i am awaiting u patiently. i am a graphic design lecturer living in South Africa and 28 years old. I consider it truly a blessing to be born during Thaipoosam (22 January). So fellow Gugha Bakthans i pray for Lord Muruga to shower His

Unlimiting Grace unto u all.

All my Love

thiru