IndiaDivine.org

regarding skanda guru kavacham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I used to listen to SKANDA GURU KAVACHAM .

Though i'm able to understand the verses, i couldn't

follow certain lines telling us to practice certain things like

chanting pranava mandiram et all.

So, i request you to give the explanation if anybody

knows about them.

thanking u,

karthic.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Karthic,

The word pranava mandiram simply means "Oom" that is chanting pranava mandiram means chanting the word Oom. The word Oom can be chanted seperately or with any mantra. Yes, every mantra gets its full power only when it is prefixed by the word oom. You can notice this in any mantra. And if you need any more clarification about Skanda Guru Kavacham or any poem in Tamil you please Quote the particular line (type it as it is in English) and I will try my best to clear your doubt.

arthic <karthicatspec wrote:

I used to listen to SKANDA GURU KAVACHAM . Though i'm able to understand the verses, i couldn't follow certain lines telling us to practice certain things like chanting pranava mandiram et all. So, i request you to give the explanation if anybody knows about them. thanking

u, karthic.

Start your day with - make it your home page

hello brother

thank you for sending the little piece of informationregarding my query.

i couldn't get the correct words to put forth my question.My question is

"in SKANDA GURU KAVACHAM" it is advised toperform certain things

which the poet says "WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU REACH MURUGA".

i couldn't uderstand those tasks.please respond.

thanking you,

karthic

skanda kumara <skandakumara wrote:

Dear Mr. Karthic,

The word pranava mandiram simply means "Oom" that is chanting pranava mandiram means chanting the word Oom. The word Oom can be chanted seperately or with any mantra. Yes, every mantra gets its full power only when it is prefixed by the word oom. You can notice this in any mantra. And if you need any more clarification about Skanda Guru Kavacham or any poem in Tamil you please Quote the particular line (type it as it is in English) and I will try my best to clear your doubt.

I used to listen to SKANDA GURU KAVACHAM . Though i'm able to understand the verses, i couldn't follow certain lines telling us to practice certain things like chanting pranava mandiram et all. So, i request you to give the explanation if anybody knows about them. thanking

u, karthic.

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Hai Karthic,

I dont know whwther you got the one in Tamil or English. If you have in Tamil you type the same tamil poem in English(With out translating) as that will be more convinient for me to answer you. See in Hinduism there are many ways of prayers. All ther ways lead you to reach the god. That may be Muruga, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma or any other god. In the prose "WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU REACH MURUGA". it is meant that by chanting Oom you can reach Muruga ie what we say as Mukthi or Veeduperu in Tamil that means you wont have rebirth. karthic rajamohan <karthicatspec wrote:

hello brother

thank you for sending the little piece of informationregarding my query.

i couldn't get the correct words to put forth my question.My question is

"in SKANDA GURU KAVACHAM" it is advised toperform certain things

which the poet says "WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU REACH MURUGA".

i couldn't uderstand those tasks.please respond.

thanking you,

karthic

skanda kumara <skandakumara wrote:

Dear Mr. Karthic,

u, karthic.

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more. http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Hai Karthic,

I dont know whwther you got the one in Tamil or English. If you have in Tamil you type the same tamil poem in English(With out translating) as that will be more convinient for me to answer you. See in Hinduism there are many ways of prayers. All ther ways lead you to reach the god. That may be Muruga, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma or any other god. In the prose "WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU REACH MURUGA". it is meant that by chanting Oom you can reach Muruga ie what we say as Mukthi or Veeduperu in Tamil that means you wont have rebirth.