IndiaDivine.org

Knowledge-8

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Knowledge-8

Dear spiritual respected and very valuable brothers and sisters,

I wish every moment shower of peace and happiness is coming from Supreme Soul forever to all.

First of all I tell you the fact this is not my knowledge, but whatever I am hearing from Supreme Soul through the medium of Brahma that I am putting before you. But by this method I have experienced self-realisation and God Father Realisation. So anyone can get benefit for the same.

Second if you go after meaning of some word in which I wanted to tell something and you take it different way then also possible that you cannot get clear picture about it.

Third you try to practise this way and see the result. If you are getting success that mean method is right. If method is right then success is 100%.

People (Souls) are praying to God Father that please show the way to sightless. Here sightless mean without knowledge.

Reborn or death words can be used for body that is not for soul. All souls are immortal that mean number of souls are same not decreased and all are indivisible that mean not increased. So there is no question of physical union with Supreme Soul any time. On this earth population is going high because all actors (souls) are not coming on the stage (earth) at a time but some will remain behind the curtain that is in soul world and at the time of their act they are coming on stage. At the end of Drama all actors (souls) are going back to our home that is in incorporeal world or

soul world. Here also there is no physical connection of souls with Supreme Soul.

Every soul (actor) is unique and separate entity. So there is no question of comparison. Every soul is best actor. There is no question of merging with our home. There also we reside separately. At this time all souls are able to take power from Supreme Soul by connecting the self by mind (non-physical) and intellect (non-physical). At this time Supreme Soul is giving knowledge through Brahma. Some souls because of layers of ego (ego of money or education or position) or ignorance or body conscious use to keep doubt in mind (non-physical) and they do not care to take knowledge from Supreme Soul. For this people are telling that when God Father came to make your luck through Brahma at

that time you were sleeping or went to wash your face. Sleeping mean to stay in sleep of ignorance and wash the face mean after hearing the truth to remain in doubt.

Raja mean king so soul is king and all organs of body are slaves of king (soul). Rajyoga is a one of the best way of connection (non-physical) of soul and Supreme Soul.

Supreme Soul is not doing any partiality with any soul or not forcing to any soul. Who will follow His direction they can absorb power from Him. So Supreme Soul is telling us that forget your body by mind (non-physical), relatives of body by mind (non-physical) and religious of body by mind (non-physical) and come to me. Not to leave anything, stay with everything but give your mind (non-physical) and intellect (non-physical) to God Father. He will fill power in us. This is the only way to get power from Him. Just try it and see the result. Thanks

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.