Guest guest

hi

We are in the process of making a " Lord Muruga " tamil movie with

Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving

inputs on " Must show scenes about lord muruga " pl let me know the

details

regards

KathiravanJ

Please make the film with english subtitles since I do not understand tamil. Thanks, a devoteekathiravanj <kathiravanj wrote: hi We are in the process of making a "Lord Muruga" tamil movie with Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving inputs on "Must show scenes about lord muruga" pl let me know the detailsregardsKathiravanJ

Personals Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

Is it an animated movie or a play by artists?kathiravanj <kathiravanj wrote: hi We are in the process of making a "Lord Muruga" tamil movie with Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving inputs on "Must show scenes about lord muruga" pl let me know the detailsregardsKathiravanJ

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals

Hello ! The VISWA ROOPA THARISANAM of Lord Muruga to Soorapadman during the battle is very very very important. Ohm ! Sivasaravanabhava ! --V.Hariharankathiravanj <kathiravanj wrote: hi We are in the process of making a "Lord Muruga" tamil movie with Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving inputs on "Must show scenes about lord muruga" pl let me know the detailsregardsKathiravanJ

Personals Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

MURUGA SARANAM

May God bless you and all those who wish to make the film on Lord Muruga. It would be a gift to every Murugan Devotee.

I too believe that the Viswaroopa Darshan of Lord is an important aspect of His mission in the victory of good over the evil.

For the film " Agathiyar " a lot of input was given scholars like Kripananda Variyar. Knowledgeable people of such level may need to be consulted. Nephew of Variyar Swamigal could be contacted for information as well who is reachable through www.variyarswamigal.com Thr Thirupugazh songs sung by Kripananda Variyar, Darumapuram Swaminathan, Gomathi Subrahmanyam (Cassettes published through

Variyarswamigal.com), Thiruthani Swaminathan have a lot of life in them. In my best knowledge he later three singers are still alive. Their services also could make a difference to the movie. Darumapuram Swaminathan has a mesmerising voice that takes all devotees at once to the spiritual mood at the first moment of listening itself.

As there are many ardent devotees of the Lord outside Tamilnadu I too feel that the film would serve more true devotees if it has subtitles in English.

Murugan Thiruvadi Saranam Saranam

With BestRegards

Meyyappan S

On 12/7/05, haran hari <harimay43 wrote:

Hello !

The VISWA ROOPA THARISANAM of Lord Muruga to Soorapadman during the battle is very very very important.

Ohm ! Sivasaravanabhava !

--V.Hariharankathiravanj <kathiravanj wrote:

hi We are in the process of making a " Lord Muruga " tamil movie with Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving inputs on " Must show scenes about lord muruga " pl let me know the detailsregardsKathiravanJ

Dear Mr Meyyappan S

Thankz for your valbl inputs/refs and Blessings

regarding detailed events.... yeah we are planning for a research

team who woiuld be helping the creative team with all their inputs....

If anybody intersted to work with the research team either fulltime,

based in chennai or virtually frm any wher.... pl mail me your

detailed profile to kathiravanj

regarding " Viswaroopa Darshan " i promis all fr an experienc uve never

hd b4 n silverscreen....

reg

KathiravanJ

dhandapani , S Meyyappan <smeyyappan@g...>

wrote:

>

> MURUGA SARANAM

>

> May God bless you and all those who wish to make the film on Lord

Muruga. It

> would be a gift to every Murugan Devotee.

>

> I too believe that the Viswaroopa Darshan of Lord is an important

aspect of

> His mission in the victory of good over the evil.

>

> For the film " Agathiyar " a lot of input was given scholars like

Kripananda

> Variyar. Knowledgeable people of such level may need to be

consulted. Nephew

> of Variyar Swamigal could be contacted for information as well who

is

> reachable through www.variyarswamigal.com Thr Thirupugazh songs

sung by

> Kripananda Variyar, Darumapuram Swaminathan, Gomathi Subrahmanyam

(Cassettes

> published through Variyarswamigal.com), Thiruthani Swaminathan have

a lot of

> life in them. In my best knowledge he later three singers are still

alive.

> Their services also could make a difference to the movie.

Darumapuram

> Swaminathan has a mesmerising voice that takes all devotees at once

to the

> spiritual mood at the first moment of listening itself.

>

> As there are many ardent devotees of the Lord outside Tamilnadu I

too feel

> that the film would serve more true devotees if it has subtitles in

English.

>

> Murugan Thiruvadi Saranam Saranam

>

> With BestRegards

> Meyyappan S

>

>

>

> On 12/7/05, haran hari <harimay43> wrote:

> >

> > Hello !

> > The VISWA ROOPA THARISANAM of Lord Muruga to Soorapadman during

the battle

> > is very very very important.

> >

> > Ohm ! Sivasaravanabhava !

> > --V.Hariharan

> >

> > *kathiravanj <kathiravanj>* wrote:

> >

> > hi

> >

> > We are in the process of making a " Lord Muruga " tamil movie with

> > Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in

giving

> > inputs on " Must show scenes about lord muruga " pl let me know the

> > details

> >

> > regards

> >

> > KathiravanJ

> >

> >

>

You can take Tirupugazh songs in the film so that they can reach the people easily.S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote: MURUGA SARANAM May God bless you and all those who wish to make the film on Lord Muruga. It would be a gift to every Murugan Devotee. I too believe that the Viswaroopa Darshan of Lord is an important aspect of His mission in the victory of good over the evil. For the film "Agathiyar" a lot of input was given scholars like Kripananda Variyar. Knowledgeable people of such level may need to be consulted. Nephew of Variyar Swamigal could be contacted for information as well who is reachable through www.variyarswamigal.com Thr Thirupugazh songs sung by Kripananda

Variyar, Darumapuram Swaminathan, Gomathi Subrahmanyam (Cassettes published through Variyarswamigal.com), Thiruthani Swaminathan have a lot of life in them. In my best knowledge he later three singers are still alive. Their services also could make a difference to the movie. Darumapuram Swaminathan has a mesmerising voice that takes all devotees at once to the spiritual mood at the first moment of listening itself. As there are many ardent devotees of the Lord outside Tamilnadu I too feel that the film would serve more true devotees if it has subtitles in English. Murugan Thiruvadi Saranam Saranam With BestRegards Meyyappan S On 12/7/05, haran hari <harimay43 wrote: Hello ! The VISWA ROOPA THARISANAM of Lord Muruga to Soorapadman during the battle is very very very important. Ohm ! Sivasaravanabhava ! --V.Hariharankathiravanj <kathiravanj wrote: hi We are in the process of making a "Lord Muruga" tamil movie with Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving inputs on "Must show scenes about lord muruga" pl let me know the detailsregardsKathiravanJ

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Mr. Kathivaran, I am very happy for you mail reg. making a Lord Murugan Movie. I am pray to Murugan for your this job. The movie is good messages for Murugan and its Adiyar like Arunagirinathar, Pamban Swamigal, Ramalingam (Vallalar) and Kirubanandavariyar. Then the most Adiyar Thvaraya Swamigal (Kandha Sasti Kavacham) and Chidambara Swamigal. You tell some message for her. My best wishes to all your job and your colleeges for making this movvies. MURUGA SARANAM N.MOHANRAJ RAGU SANTHNASAMY <kanthan04 wrote: Hi kathiravanj, It is nice to hear about the movie making, but could you explain in more detail about the movie. What is the concept of the

movie? Are you telling Murugan's life story based on Kantha Puranam? or are you making movie like the normal devotional movies? i would like to know more details about the movie. With the information most bakthas can give more input to you. Please explain.Thanks. Regards, S.Ragukathiravanj <kathiravanj wrote: hi We are in the process of making a "Lord Muruga" tamil movie with Hollywood special effects crew. If any one really interested in giving inputs on "Must show scenes about lord muruga" pl let me know the detailsregardsKathiravanJ

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping