IndiaDivine.org

Hello, I am new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

I am new to this board and to Palani Muruga. Can someone please tell

me about the Moolavar & its Medicinal Powers.

1. It cures everything? Or do you have to have faith for it to work.

2. What are your experiences

3. How can one sponsor a chandanam abhishekam?

4. Will they send you all the chandanam they use for the abhishekam or

just a little.

Sorry if my questions are really stupid. I am new to this board and to

Palani Muruga, although I did go up on that 'train' many decades ago

and had a lot of delicious panchamritam.

Thanks everyone.

Is anybody home?

dhandapani , " lindarocq " <lindarocq>

wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> I am new to this board and to Palani Muruga. Can someone please

tell

> me about the Moolavar & its Medicinal Powers.

> 1. It cures everything? Or do you have to have faith for it to

work.

> 2. What are your experiences

> 3. How can one sponsor a chandanam abhishekam?

> 4. Will they send you all the chandanam they use for the

abhishekam or

> just a little.

>

> Sorry if my questions are really stupid. I am new to this board

and to

> Palani Muruga, although I did go up on that 'train' many decades

ago

> and had a lot of delicious panchamritam.

>

> Thanks everyone.

>

Yes, Linda, people are at home. Well, I didnt write cos I know there are a lot of members more knowledgeable than me. The second reason is that I'm waiting to complete my deadlines so I can answer your questions (that is, if nobody has replied. Like I said, there are members in the group who are amazingly knowledgeable about all this.) I'm sure somebody will reply to you soon. Patricialindarocq <lindarocq wrote: Is anybody home? dhandapani , "lindarocq" <lindarocq> wrote: > > Hello, > > I am new to this board and to Palani Muruga. Can someone please tell > me about the Moolavar & its Medicinal Powers. > 1. It cures everything?

Or do you have to have faith for it to work. > 2. What are your experiences > 3. How can one sponsor a chandanam abhishekam? > 4. Will they send you all the chandanam they use for the abhishekam or > just a little. > > Sorry if my questions are really stupid. I am new to this board and to > Palani Muruga, although I did go up on that 'train' many decades ago > and had a lot of delicious panchamritam. > > Thanks everyone. >

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Hi, I'm back. I'll try to address some of your queries, and hope the group members will respond the others. Just remember that when you're new to anything, no question is stupid. Q.1: It definitely has got curative properties. But your faith is the major ingredient. Real stories of those who have experienced healing from this deity are too numberous to be told. I request the group members to contribute here by sharing their stories. Also, if you analyze the prasaadam of any Hindu temple, the ingredients are highly herbal and fruit-based. Many of them have toxin-purging properties, and others have calming properties. (Eg. the Thulasi leaf which you get in Perumal temple is very well known for its action against phlegm and sinus). Q.3 & 4: Have you tried the website of Palani Devasthanam? You can even post

your queries there. (Group members: any suggestions?) You will also get a considerable amount of the sanctified chandanam. Here you can make a personal request to get more if you need to. Good wishes to you and good experiences too. Patricialindarocq <lindarocq wrote: Is anybody home? dhandapani , "lindarocq" <lindarocq> wrote: > > Hello, > > I am new to this board and to Palani Muruga. Can someone please tell > me about the Moolavar & its Medicinal Powers. > 1. It cures everything? Or do you have to have faith for it to work. > 2. What are your experiences > 3. How can one sponsor a chandanam abhishekam? > 4. Will they send

you all the chandanam they use for the abhishekam or > just a little. > > Sorry if my questions are really stupid. I am new to this board and to > Palani Muruga, although I did go up on that 'train' many decades ago > and had a lot of delicious panchamritam. > > Thanks everyone. >

for Good - Make a difference this year.