IndiaDivine.org

vasu nair ,malaysia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Murugan Thunai If you want to drink water at the tap, you will have to bend yourself. Even so, if you want to drink the spiritual nectar of immortality which flows from the holy lips of the Guru, you will have to be an embodiment of humility and meekness. im proud to be member of dhandapani group as long mr s.meyyapan,v hariharan,patricia and lalethaa ganesh are here.. thanks for your sharing & guidelines, & idea remember my lord muruga are watching ur sevvai,,,thanks to all

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Thank you. I'm flattered that you have included me in the company of Mr Meyappan, Laleetha Ganesh and V Hariharan. They are indeed very knowledgeable and worthy of respect. I have also benefited from the messages posted by other Muruga bhaktas like Raji Iyer (the Poetess!), Ramesh Kulandavelu (not heard from him for quite some time), P S Krishnan (very knowledgeable about slokas and vedic literature), Patrick Harrigan (a very ardent Murugan devotee from Sri Lanka) and many more whose names I cannot immediately recollect. Best wishes vasu nair <vanimanair wrote: Murugan Thunai If you want

to drink water at the tap, you will have to bend yourself. Even so, if you want to drink the spiritual nectar of immortality which flows from the holy lips of the Guru, you will have to be an embodiment of humility and meekness. im proud to be member of dhandapani group as long mr s.meyyapan,v hariharan,patricia and lalethaa ganesh are here.. thanks for your sharing & guidelines, & idea remember my lord muruga are watching ur sevvai,,,thanks to all DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Patricia..

I was to say the same. Because I am a very average man (truly without any attempt to be humble). But I should admit that it is His grace that I am in a group with people mentioned by Mr Vasu and You. Some of the names you are trying to recall are that of our moderator and Skandakumara among others. In this group if any one needs any information about any of the temples of Lord Muruga, he or she can refer to the mails from Skanda Kumara, I am sure you will find them. For sometime we have not been hearing from our moderator Mr. Sivaramakrishnan who has created this group and has extensive knowledge in Murugan Bhakthi and has posted lot of information in his " arunagirinathar " website in geocities (after a long time I tried to access it and I could not access that site now). Ramesh Kulandaivelu is doing a wonderful service by way of organising regular mass prayers. BTW Patrick Harrigan is also the creator of may Murugan sites lie http://murugan.org/ http://palani.org/ http://tiruchendur.org/ and many many informative sites on Murugan Bhakthi. He has a full time job of serving Him and His devotees only in Srilanka.

MURUGA SARANAM

WitH Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 1/2/06, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote:

Thank you. I'm flattered that you have included me in the company of Mr Meyappan, Laleetha Ganesh and V Hariharan. They are indeed very knowledgeable and worthy of respect. I have also benefited from the messages posted by other Muruga bhaktas like Raji Iyer (the Poetess!), Ramesh Kulandavelu (not heard from him for quite some time), P S Krishnan (very knowledgeable about slokas and vedic literature), Patrick Harrigan (a very ardent Murugan devotee from Sri Lanka) and many more whose names I cannot immediately recollect. Best wishesvasu nair <vanimanair wrote:

Murugan Thunai

If you want to drink water at the tap, you will have to bend yourself. Even so, if you want to drink the spiritual nectar of immortality which flows from the holy lips of the Guru, you will have to be an embodiment of humility and meekness.

im proud to be member of dhandapani group as long mr s.meyyapan,v hariharan,patricia and lalethaa ganesh are here..

thanks for your sharing & guidelines, & idea

remember my lord muruga are watching ur sevvai,,,thanks to all

Dear Mr. Vasu, Thank you for the compliment . Hope I am given the strength by Muruga to answer everybody's queries posted in the group to the best of my abilities. Thank you once again Murugan thunaivasu nair <vanimanair wrote: Murugan Thunai If you want to drink water at the tap, you will have to bend yourself. Even so, if you want to drink the spiritual nectar of immortality which flows from the holy lips of the Guru, you will have to be an embodiment of humility and meekness. im proud

to be member of dhandapani group as long mr s.meyyapan,v hariharan,patricia and lalethaa ganesh are here.. thanks for your sharing & guidelines, & idea remember my lord muruga are watching ur sevvai,,,thanks to all DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.