Guest guest

Hello sir

sure i will pay to God.he will help u r daughter she

will b all right. dont worry just pray to Om Muruga He

will help u .before Surgery or once Surgery is

finished WRITE (OM Murug 108) times then see the

changes... or write ur problem to this id

http://kaumaram.com/mails/guestbk.html they will pray

for ur daughter and they will send u prasadam...

Thanking You

kadiravan

--- Mohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg wrote:

> Sai Ram,

> Inguinal Hernia Surgery for my son Rutajit who is

> just three mnths old

> is fixed on April 3rd monday at 9.00 am morning in

> bangalore,

> India.Please pray to god so that everything will go

> well and he will

> recover soon.

> Thanks a lot for all your support.

> with love

> mohan

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hello sir.

sure i will pay to God.he will help u r son he

will b all right. dont worry just pray to Om Muruga He

will help u .before Surgery or once Surgery is

finished WRITE (OM Murug 108) times then see the

changes... or write ur problem to this id

http://kaumaram.com/mails/guestbk.html they will pray

for ur daughter and they will send u prasadam...

Thanking You

kadiravan

--- Mohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg wrote:

> Sai Ram,

> Inguinal Hernia Surgery for my son Rutajit who is

> just three mnths old

> is fixed on April 3rd monday at 9.00 am morning in

> bangalore,

> India.Please pray to god so that everything will go

> well and he will

> recover soon.

> with love

> mohan

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

MURUGA SARANAM

May Lord Palani Andavar bless your child with good health.

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 3/30/06, Mohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg wrote:

Sai Ram,Inguinal Hernia Surgery for my son Rutajit who is just three mnths old is fixed on April 3rd monday at 9.00 am morning in bangalore, India.Please pray to god so that everything will go well and he will recover soon.Thanks a lot for all your support.with lovemohan

Guest guest

Dear Mohan,

Just reading about surgery on a 3 month old child brings pain and

worry to anyone. So I can imagine how much pain and sorrow you and

your family are going through during this time.

I will join the big-hearted Murugan devotees on this forum in praying

to Lord Muruga for your son and your family.

Remember one of the 108 mantras of our dear Murugan is this:

Om rOga-nAshanAya Namaha!

which means salutations to the destroyer of illness.

When you travel in a bus or a train you do not carry your luggage

yourself, you just put it down. The bus or train will carry it for

you. Likewise put down - surrender - your son's situation at bAla

Murugan's Lotus feet. He will take care of your bAla (child).

Om bhakta-vatsalAya Namaha!

Santhosh

dhandapani , " Mohan Kumar HG " <mohan88hg wrote:

>

> Sai Ram,

> Inguinal Hernia Surgery for my son Rutajit who is just three mnths old

> is fixed on April 3rd monday at 9.00 am morning in bangalore,

> India.Please pray to god so that everything will go well and he will

> recover soon.

> with love

> mohan

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Mohan Relax. Your doctors are performing a surgery for your child. They would have told you that the procedure will work. To share my experience of the total bountiful grace of Lord Murugan, my doctors had told me (14 years ago) that I would never have a child again. I had too many health problems. They used the words "unless there is some kindness of God"! And yes, that "kindness of God" happened! I faithfully conveyed my prayer to Murugan to give me a son. (I already had a daughter; so a son would have made the family complete). My Murugan even overturned the doctors' opinion!!!! So in your case, dont have any doubt about Murugan's grace. Pray sincerely to Him. He will take care. Patricia santhosh_s_nair <santhosh_s_nair

wrote: Dear Mohan, Just reading about surgery on a 3 month old child brings pain and worry to anyone. So I can imagine how much pain and sorrow you and your family are going through during this time. I will join the big-hearted Murugan devotees on this forum in praying to Lord Muruga for your son and your family. Remember one of the 108 mantras of our dear Murugan is this: Om rOga-nAshanAya Namaha! which means salutations to the destroyer of illness. When you travel in a bus or a train you do not carry your luggage yourself, you just put it down. The bus or train will carry it for you. Likewise put down - surrender - your son's situation at bAla Murugan's Lotus feet. He will take care of your bAla (child). Om bhakta-vatsalAya Namaha!

Santhosh dhandapani , "Mohan Kumar HG" <mohan88hg wrote: > > Sai Ram, > Inguinal Hernia Surgery for my son Rutajit who is just three mnths old > is fixed on April 3rd monday at 9.00 am morning in bangalore, > India.Please pray to god so that everything will go well and he will > recover soon. > Thanks a lot for all your support. > with love > mohan >

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

I join everyone those who are praying for the child SundarPatricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote: Dear Mr MohanRelax. Your doctors are performing a surgery for your child. They would have told you that the procedure will work.To share my experience of the total bountiful grace of Lord Murugan, my doctors had told me (14 years ago) that I would never have a child again. I had too many health problems. They used the words "unless there is some kindness of God"!And yes, that "kindness of God" happened! I faithfully conveyed my prayer to Murugan to give me a son. (I already had a daughter; so a son would have made the family complete).My Murugan even overturned the doctors' opinion!!!! So in your case, dont have any

doubt about Murugan's grace. Pray sincerely to Him. He will take care. Patriciasanthosh_s_nair <santhosh_s_nair wrote: Dear Mohan,Just reading about surgery on a 3 month old child brings pain andworry to anyone. So I can imagine how much pain and sorrow you andyour family are going through during this time.I will join the big-hearted Murugan devotees on this forum in prayingto Lord Muruga for your son and your family. Remember one of the 108 mantras of our dear Murugan is this:Om rOga-nAshanAya Namaha! which means salutations to the destroyer of illness. When you travel in a bus or a train you do not carry your luggageyourself, you just put it down. The bus or train will carry it

foryou. Likewise put down - surrender - your son's situation at bAlaMurugan's Lotus feet. He will take care of your bAla (child).Om bhakta-vatsalAya Namaha!Santhoshdhandapani , "Mohan Kumar HG" <mohan88hg wrote:>> Sai Ram,> Inguinal Hernia Surgery for my son Rutajit who is just three mnths old > is fixed on April 3rd monday at 9.00 am morning in bangalore, > India.Please pray to god so that everything will go well and he will > recover soon.> Thanks a lot for all your support.> with love> mohan> How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Beauty is His

footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Guest guest

murugan thunai our murugan are still there,,watching your son,,we all pray for ur son ,,although im still in my office ,,malaysia time 08.00pm ,,, once i reach my home sure i pray pooja to our beloved murugan,,,sure he will help your son. i believe on that,, murugan thunaiVasu Nair

vanimanair

Penang, Malaysia.

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.