well.she is not able to take food she is taking only

liquid food that also less.when ever she takes food

immediately she gets vomit. pls pray to muruga she

should be all right... i am also praying to MURUGA my

mother should b all right.....

thanking you

kadiravan

Guest guest

Dear Kadiravan, Ohm ! Sivasaravanabava ! i can feel ur worried status. there is no comparison for mother's love. she is everything for us. u can prey the Lokmatha ( Umai or Parvathi ). She should certainly cure ur mother. She is removes terror, saves us from yemadhudhas. pl. recite Devendra Sanga Vaguppu by Gurunathar Arunagirinathar. In this he vividly describes all qualities of Ambigai & all Her capabilities. By singing this , Arunagirinathar could melt Her heart & Balamurugan who was in Her hold could come out to give dharshan at Thiruvannamalai. Therefore I am sure that by reciting this vaguppu with devotion, u will get grace from both Ambigai & Lord Murugan. I am reciting this vaguppu everyday. I have decided to include ur mothers recovery in my prayers. ----V. Hariharankadir avan

<kadiravank wrote: HiMy mother is admited in hospital. she is not fellingwell.she is not able to take food she is taking onlyliquid food that also less.when ever she takes foodimmediately she gets vomit. pls pray to muruga sheshould be all right... i am also praying to MURUGA mymother should b all right.....thanking youkadiravan

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Mr. Kadiravan..

Dont worry your mother will be alright soon. If possible you can recite Shanmukha Kavasam and Shashti Kavasam. You can recite it near the one who is ill, so that they also can hear it clearly.

Vaitheesan Mainthan is the best doctor for all problems.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 4/4/06, kadir avan <kadiravank wrote:

HiMy mother is admited in hospital. she is not fellingwell.she is not able to take food she is taking onlyliquid food that also less.when ever she takes foodimmediately she gets vomit. pls pray to muruga she

should be all right... i am also praying to MURUGA mymother should b all right.....thanking youkadiravan

Guest guest

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Mr. Kathiravan..

Lord Murugan is our only resort in such dire needs. Let us seek His help.

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 4/10/06, kadir avan <kadiravank wrote:

HiMy mother is not well she is admited in hospital.over 1 week doctor told to do operation. she had finishedoperation still she is in ICU .doctor told she is very serious.my

should b all rightand she should come to home early . pls pray to murugamymother should b all right. thanking youkadiravan

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Kindly chant the indrakshi mantra. I shall browse the net for the same and in case i stumble upon it i shall send it to your personal ID since attachments are not permitted in . Your mother will recover fast and will be fine soon. Murugan Thunai kadir avan <kadiravank wrote: HiMy mother is not well she is admited in hospital.over 1 week doctor told to do operation. she had finishedoperation still she is in ICU .doctor told she is very serious.my should b all rightand she should come to home early . pls pray to murugamymother should b all right. thanking youkadiravanDo You

?

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.