all right .but now i am alone my mother had left me

alone and she went . see god also cheated me. he dint

help my mother.... tell me wether to belive lord

muruga or not....

i think u all seen my last message HOSPITAL

with regards

kadiravan

Guest guest

dear kadiravan sorry to hear the sad demise of your beloved mother feath and birth is not in our control and even the brahma who created all of us doesnt have power to rewrite the sirolipi.we prat to lord shree guruvayurappan to gramt her moksham may her soul rest in peacekadir avan <kadiravank wrote: hiMy mother had expired . last time i sent to mail saying that my mother is serious in hospital. she hadexpired on 12th april . u all said my mother will ball right .but now i am alone my mother had left mealone and she went . see god also cheated me. he dinthelp my mother.... tell me wether to belive lordmuruga or not.... i think u all seen my last message HOSPITALwith regardskadiravan

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Dear Kadiravan Sorry to read about your mother. Nobody can bear to lose any parent. So I dont know what to say that will give you consolation. You mother must indeed have been a very wonderful person; which is why you grieve her passing away. You always miss only those who have enriched your life. So be thankful that you had a good mother. So many people lose their mothers very early in life (sometimes even when they're born!). Should you believe in Murugan? Well, you should ask: will your mother want you to believe in Murugan? Will she want you to stop believing in Murugan just because she no longer exists in a human form? I think you will find your answer, Patricia prkrishnan1942` krishnan <prkrishnan1942 wrote: dear kadiravan sorry to hear the sad demise of your beloved mother feath and birth is not in our control and even the brahma who created all of us doesnt have power to rewrite the sirolipi.we prat to lord shree guruvayurappan to gramt her moksham may her soul rest in peacekadir avan <kadiravank wrote: hiMy mother had expired . last time i sent to mail saying that my mother is serious in hospital. she hadexpired on 12th april . u all said my mother will ball right .but now i am alone my mother had left mealone and she went . see god also cheated me. he dinthelp my mother.... tell me wether to belive lordmuruga or not.... i think u all seen my last message HOSPITALwith

regardskadiravan Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Kadiravan,

The passing away of one's mother could be one of the most painful

experiences in one's entire life. It is very natural that you feel

intense grief and suffering during this time. Having said that,

staying in this place of intense grief and suffering forever will not

do any good to you nor to your mother.

Regarding whether you should believe in Murugan or not my answer is

YES. In fact now you should pray to him more than you ever did. What

you need now (in fact what all of us need all the time) is peace of

mind. Only God/Muruga can give this.

Here are a few pointers that might help you to cope with the pain of

the separation from your mother:

* If you believe in re-birth you can focus on the fact that your

mother will be born again (or the other possibility is that she might

have attained moksha which is even better).

* Carry out the wishes of your mother. Say your mother wanted you to

visit a particular temple, or she wanted you to take care of one of

her sisters/brothers or whatever. Now is the time to carry out her wishes.

* Pray for your mother and pray for yourself.

* Do anna-daana (serve free food) on a day of significance such as the

41st day after her death or on her death anniversary.

* Find the meaning behind this event. Maybe, later in life, you could

use this experience to teach your children (or anyone else) how to

cope with death.

For your contemplation here is a quote from Rabindranath Tagore:

" Death is not the extinguishing of the light, but the blowing

out of a candle because the dawn has come. "

May Lord Muruga bless you with peace of mind.

Om Skandaaya Namaha.

Santhosh

dhandapani , kadir avan <kadiravank wrote:

>

> hi

> My mother had expired . last time i sent to mail

> saying that my mother is serious in hospital. she had

> expired on 12th april . u all said my mother will b

> all right .but now i am alone my mother had left me

> alone and she went . see god also cheated me. he dint

> help my mother.... tell me wether to belive lord

> muruga or not....

>

> i think u all seen my last message HOSPITAL

>

> with regards

> kadiravan

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

dear kadiravan this is my knowledge which i got 4rom my experiences """"""" nobody can ever never change the fate of 4rom an ant to the human beings """"""""""""""""""""""""""" all r already destind n make up ur mind to carry on ur life with the god as ur friend coz he is the only friend to us with whom v can share all our feelings santhosh_s_nair <santhosh_s_nair wrote: Dear Kadiravan,The passing away of one's mother could be one of the most painfulexperiences in one's entire life. It is very natural that you feelintense grief and suffering during this time. Having said

that,staying in this place of intense grief and suffering forever will notdo any good to you nor to your mother.Regarding whether you should believe in Murugan or not my answer isYES. In fact now you should pray to him more than you ever did. Whatyou need now (in fact what all of us need all the time) is peace ofmind. Only God/Muruga can give this.Here are a few pointers that might help you to cope with the pain ofthe separation from your mother:* If you believe in re-birth you can focus on the fact that yourmother will be born again (or the other possibility is that she mighthave attained moksha which is even better).* Carry out the wishes of your mother. Say your mother wanted you tovisit a particular temple, or she wanted you to take care of one ofher sisters/brothers or whatever. Now is the time to carry out her wishes.* Pray for your mother and pray for yourself.* Do anna-daana

(serve free food) on a day of significance such as the41st day after her death or on her death anniversary.* Find the meaning behind this event. Maybe, later in life, you coulduse this experience to teach your children (or anyone else) how tocope with death.For your contemplation here is a quote from Rabindranath Tagore:"Death is not the extinguishing of the light, but the blowingout of a candle because the dawn has come."May Lord Muruga bless you with peace of mind.Om Skandaaya Namaha.Santhoshdhandapani , kadir avan <kadiravank wrote:>> hi> My mother had expired . last time i sent to mail > saying that my mother is serious in hospital. she had> expired on 12th april . u all said my mother will b> all right .but now i am alone my mother had left me> alone and she went . see god also cheated me. he dint>

help my mother.... tell me wether to belive lord> muruga or not.... > > i think u all seen my last message HOSPITAL> > with regards> kadiravan > > > > > >

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW