IndiaDivine.org

Cassettes in commemoration of Variyar's centennary year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Devotees..

Many of you may be aware that it would be the 100th Birth Anniversary of Thirumuruga Kripananda Variyar on 25th August 2006. Since my childhood I admire him for his rich knowledge in Murugan Bhakthi and his exceptional oratory skills in mixing humour along with invaluable spiritual knowledge. He use to reward children sitting in the front row whenever they tell the correct answer for the simple spiritual questions he asks them during discourses. I thought it would be a great service to Lord Murugan if I can make more of His devotees listen to His Glories through the discourses of Late Variyar Swamigal. His works are available as Cassettes, CDs and Books through www.variyarswamigal.com The organizers have already started working towards making it a centennary year of Variyar Swamigal and The Government has released postal stamps in this regard.

I would like to request the devotees of Dhandapani to receive an Audio Cassette of Variyar Swamigal as a gift from me. I would like to suggest that you can go for the cassette about explanation of the Thirupugazh titled " Kaithala Niraikani " . Ofcourse choice is yours because every work of Him on Lord Murugan and all Thiruppugaz Explanations are feast to ears. You can visit the site www.variyarswamigal.com and check the cassette list and make a choice of yours. If anyone feels that an audio CD or a book can make more sense to them, please feel free to select it. Unfortunately the work of Variyar swamigal is not yet available in English and all the works such as Cassettes, CDs and books are available only in Tamil. The request is open to all current members of Dhandapani . So please accept my humble request and select a cassette (or CD/book if you prefer) and send me the following details to my ID

smeyyappan

1) Your Name

2) Your choice of the Cassette or CD or Book by Variyar (give the correct product name and product number from www.variyarswamigal.com)

3) Your omplete Postal Address (inside or outside India)

4) Mail above details directly to smeyyappan

I Hope you will kindly accept my request give me the pleasure of serving you. The Variyar Website people have promised to help me ensure that it reaches all of you as soon as possible.

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Devotees..

Please refer to my earlier email reg cassettes/CDs/books from

Variyar Swamigal. Only some devotees have responded. I understand it

is natural to have some concerns receve something from a true

stranger. And it is also possible that many of you have access to

these resources directly. However if you do not have access to the

work of Variyar and you are one of those who understand Tamil

Language, it would be a honour for me to serve you by arranging to

send you one of the works of Variyar Swamigal which will be a feast

to ears and minds of Murugan Devotees. Please do not hesitate to

mail me at smeyyappan (which is 'smeyyappan @ gmail.com'

but without spaces)

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

dhandapani , " S Meyyappan " <smeyyappan

wrote:

>

> MURUGA SARANAM

>

> Dear Devotees..

>

> Many of you may be aware that it would be the 100th Birth

Anniversary of

> Thirumuruga Kripananda Variyar on 25th August 2006. Since my

childhood I

> admire him for his rich knowledge in Murugan Bhakthi and his

exceptional

> oratory skills in mixing humour along with invaluable spiritual

knowledge.

> He use to reward children sitting in the front row whenever they

tell the

> correct answer for the simple spiritual questions he asks them

during

> discourses. I thought it would be a great service to Lord Murugan

if I can

> make more of His devotees listen to His Glories through the

discourses of

> Late Variyar Swamigal. His works are available as Cassettes, CDs

and Books

> through www.variyarswamigal.com The organizers have already

started working

> towards making it a centennary year of Variyar Swamigal and The

Government

> has released postal stamps in this regard.

>

> I would like to request the devotees of Dhandapani to

receive an

> Audio Cassette of Variyar Swamigal as a gift from me. I would like

to

> suggest that you can go for the cassette about explanation of the

> Thirupugazh titled " Kaithala Niraikani " . Ofcourse choice is yours

because

> every work of Him on Lord Murugan and all Thiruppugaz Explanations

are feast

> to ears. You can visit the site www.variyarswamigal.com and check

the

> cassette list and make a choice of yours. If anyone feels that an

audio CD

> or a book can make more sense to them, please feel free to select

it.

> Unfortunately the work of Variyar swamigal is not yet available in

English

> and all the works such as Cassettes, CDs and books are available

only in

> Tamil. The request is open to *all current members of Dhandapani

> *. So please accept my humble request and select a cassette (or

CD/book if

> you prefer) and send me the following details to my ID

smeyyappan

>

> 1) Your Name

> 2) Your choice of the Cassette or CD or Book by Variyar (give the

correct

> product name and product number from www.variyarswamigal.com)

> 3) Your omplete Postal Address (inside or outside India)

> 4) Mail above details directly to smeyyappan

>

> I Hope you will kindly accept my request give me the pleasure of

serving

> you. The Variyar Website people have promised to help me ensure

that it

> reaches all of you as soon as possible.

>

> MURUGA SARANAM

>

> With Best Regards

> Meyyappan S

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Meyappan i think its very devout of you to offer this service to Murugan devotees. i too am surprised that few have responded. i personally could not respond because i was up to my neck with work, and felt i would not have the time to listen even to my existing, let alone new ones. btw, my desktop is out of commission, and i'm using my laptap. it is not very friendly keyboardwise, if you want to write letters or long passages. so until i get a compatible keyboard, or a new desktop, my emails are very limited. once again, i appreciate your gesture. even if few people respond, go ahead and execute your plans. Murugan will appreciate it. what more can one ask for? regards patriciaMeyyappan S <smeyyappan wrote: MURUGA SARANAMDear Devotees..Please refer to my earlier email reg cassettes/CDs/books from Variyar Swamigal. Only some devotees have responded. I understand it is natural to have some concerns receve something from a true stranger. And it is also possible that many of you have access to these resources directly. However if you do not have access to the work of Variyar and you are one of those who understand Tamil Language, it would be a honour for me to serve you by arranging to send you one of the works of Variyar Swamigal which will be a feast to ears and minds of Murugan

Devotees. Please do not hesitate to mail me at smeyyappan (which is 'smeyyappan @ gmail.com' but without spaces)MURUGA SARANAMWith Best RegardsMeyyappan Sdhandapani , "S Meyyappan" <smeyyappan wrote:>> MURUGA SARANAM> > Dear Devotees..> > Many of you may be aware that it would be the 100th Birth Anniversary of> Thirumuruga Kripananda Variyar on 25th August 2006. Since my childhood I> admire him for his rich knowledge in Murugan Bhakthi and his exceptional> oratory skills in mixing humour along with invaluable spiritual knowledge.> He use to reward children sitting in the front row whenever they tell the> correct answer for the simple spiritual questions he asks them during>

discourses. I thought it would be a great service to Lord Murugan if I can> make more of His devotees listen to His Glories through the discourses of> Late Variyar Swamigal. His works are available as Cassettes, CDs and Books> through www.variyarswamigal.com The organizers have already started working> towards making it a centennary year of Variyar Swamigal and The Government> has released postal stamps in this regard.> > I would like to request the devotees of Dhandapani to receive an> Audio Cassette of Variyar Swamigal as a gift from me. I would like to> suggest that you can go for the cassette about explanation of the> Thirupugazh titled "Kaithala Niraikani". Ofcourse choice is yours because> every work of Him on Lord Murugan and all Thiruppugaz Explanations are feast> to ears. You can visit the site www.variyarswamigal.com and

check the> cassette list and make a choice of yours. If anyone feels that an audio CD> or a book can make more sense to them, please feel free to select it.> Unfortunately the work of Variyar swamigal is not yet available in English> and all the works such as Cassettes, CDs and books are available only in> Tamil. The request is open to *all current members of Dhandapani > *. So please accept my humble request and select a cassette (or CD/book if> you prefer) and send me the following details to my ID smeyyappan > 1) Your Name> 2) Your choice of the Cassette or CD or Book by Variyar (give the correct> product name and product number from www.variyarswamigal.com)> 3) Your omplete Postal Address (inside or outside India)> 4) Mail above details directly to smeyyappan > I Hope you will kindly accept my

request give me the pleasure of serving> you. The Variyar Website people have promised to help me ensure that it> reaches all of you as soon as possible.> > MURUGA SARANAM> > With Best Regards> Meyyappan S>