IndiaDivine.org

dear meyappan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sir,, i received ur parcel contaning book and cd which is required by me towards kirubantha variyar swamigal. yesterday evening onwards i was in depreesed mood due to my some personal problems relating to i dont have kids for the last 7 years of my marriage life and also my business is facing lot of problems. last evening suddenly i scolded my muruga for my worst things happening in my life, some times i dont beleive the god , whenever i belives next day i will get problem in my body.at the next day i will change my attitude. but partucularly i strongly belives of lord muruga always , never i will not forget lord muruga, but yesterday i scolded muruga , some frustration taken place, today morning i wake up at 5o clock , i could not sleep due to my problems. very sadly i came to my office , at

around 10.30 am i recd ur courier, wow i got murugan books and cds, whata wonder , my murugan not leaving me alone. he says i am here , dont forget me, i will solve ur problem when time comes. hope i will do better. ur service towards lord muruga , i am thanking to u , i pray our murugan gives u lot of blessing towards ur service. thanking you ganesan madurai

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Mr. Ganesh..

Thanks for the mail. It was very nice to listen to the Greatness of Lord Muruga from you.I am sure He will remove all your worries. When problems keep mounting, just keep thinking about or rather visualising about His Lotus feet, His Six Beatiful Faces Shining with Radiance, His Velayutham bright with the three lines of holy ash and decorated wih the most beautiful stones in the world, His Cock flag and His Mayil Vahanam and the way He majestically sits on that with Valli and Devasena with His Abaya Hasth telling us " Yamirukka Bayamen " . The happiness of trying to see Him or visualising Him will in itself make us feel happy for having born in this world and the problems will go by themselves. Let us wish and pray that your worris disappear soon and Kuzhandai Velappa Swamy will bless with a most beautiful child.

In the meanwhile you can listen to this song which brings a lot of solace to the mind. This was sung very nicely by a girl in Singapore Miss. Janaki. The mp3 is available at

http://www.kaumaram.com/janaki/mp3/velundu.zip lyrics are available at http://www.kaumaram.com/janaki/song1.html#013.

I dont know if it is common to Murugan Devotees to scold Him or it is His pastime to play with His devotees, but definitely that keeps strengthening the bond between us and Him. But definitely He interacts with us to let us know that He is there to take care of us. Only one thing I have noticed is that complacency and overconfidence are not tolerated in our relation with Him.

Velundu Vinayillai, Mayilundu Bayamillai

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 8/8/06, ganeshh <lavgan7 wrote:

dear sir,,

i received ur parcel contaning book and cd which is required by me towards kirubantha variyar swamigal.

yesterday evening onwards i was in depreesed mood due to my some personal problems relating to i dont have kids for the last 7 years of my marriage life and also my business is facing lot of problems.

last evening suddenly i scolded my muruga for my worst things happening in my life, some times i dont beleive the god , whenever i belives next day i will get problem in my

body.at the next day i will change my attitude.

but partucularly i strongly belives of lord muruga always , never i will not forget lord muruga, but yesterday i scolded muruga , some frustration taken place, today morning i wake up at 5o clock , i could not sleep due to my problems.

very sadly i came to my office , at around 10.30 am i recd ur courier, wow i got murugan books and cds, whata wonder , my murugan not leaving me alone.

he says i am here , dont forget me, i will solve ur problem when time comes.

hope i will do better.

ur service towards lord muruga , i am thanking to u , i pray our murugan gives u lot of blessing towards ur service.

thanking you

ganesan

madurai