IndiaDivine.org

Poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sivaramakrishnan..

It is a nice idea. I think we should make a collection of what we want to post so that we can maintain it regularly. The resources are vast and we just need to get them organized into a pool of posts so that it goes uninterrupted. Another challenge is to write the meanings as well. Should we try that for next week, announcing that we are keeping it in pending waiting for copyright approvals? Please think over and let me know. The stories have just started gaining momentum among the members and it is worrying me that it should not get stopped. Poems are also equally authoritative as they were written by great saints or given to them by God. But how authoritative can be our interpretation of them. If we get authoritative translations or interpretations of them, it would be nice as well. But if it is a work of any one other than Arunagirinathar or Devaraya Swamigal or any one of the pre-copyright era, we need not worry. They just gave it unhesitantly to everyone as it was a gift from God. Let us see. May be even the Ramanashramam people would also do that, but I think they keep the rights reserved so that replication takes place with their knowledge and as per their vision.

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 10/1/06, R. Sivarmakrishnan <arunagirinathar wrote:

Here is a nice tip :- please also do post poems to the group aswell.I think that more people will read it than just giving a link to the group bulletin.-- || Muruga Sharanam ||