IndiaDivine.org

Please lift me from Death bed, I want to LIVE but not like a VEGETABLE as i am now.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

03/10/2006. To, Dear Brother/Sister, From, P.D.Vishal. #231, Siddivinayaka block, Rajkumar road,

Teachers layout, Mysore-570011. INDIA. Phone no: - 91-0821-2476582. website: - www.helpformylife.com E-Mail : help I Vishal wish to put my HUMBLE REQUEST on the feet of Indian Executives, God people hoping to lift from the deathbed. Please go through the attested appointment letter for my treatment. I have done Mechanical Engineering. After my studies i was working for KIRLOSKAR TOYODA TEXTILE MACHINERY LTD, Jigani industrial area, Bangalore as an Engineer (Management Trainee). I was hard working & sole provider for my family. Father was an Retired Constable in Police department (Karnataka State Reserve Police, KSRP,5th batalion, Mysore) who expired on 1st April 2006, mother housewife. Unfortunately On 27th April 2001 I met with an road accident, while I was travelling in a bus to the company which collided with an Electric pole and Bus shulter at "Kittur Rani Chanamma Circle, Padmanabanagar, my waist postion is completely crushed between the two seates, for that I had severe internal injuries in my abdomen & also broken my Spinal Cord. Immediatly I was shifted to Deve Gowda Hospital ( DG Hospital) Padmanaabanagar, Bangalore where doctors operated & saved my life but removed my punchered spleen & also implanted steel plates to stabilise my spinal cord (T11 & T12 disc compression). From that time whole my life collapsed, Resulting in almost- total death of my entire system I lost both Movement & Sensation (paralysis)

of legs without control over my bladder & bowel (PARAPLEGIA). I stayed for three and half months in the hospital. Because of my poor financial condition my company paid for my operations at DG Hospital. From past 5 years I am disable, bedridden and completely depended on my old parents for all my daily activities like Bedwetting etc etc..... I also suffering from Pressure Sours on my back and urinary track infection. My family is suffering from heavy financial problems & also borrowed loans from friends & relatives which as to be returned, for my medicines. I have to undergo an Nerve Regenarating Treatment which is the only treatment available in this world on 1st November 2006 for the above ailment at NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER RESEARCH & TREATMENT CENTRE OF BEIJING, XISHAN HOSPITAL, Shijing Shan District, Beijing, China-100041 for the durations of nearly 2 months. The total cost for the

above treatment is approximately 9 Lakhs Rupees. (Please visit there website www.nrrfr.com for complete details of the treatment, procedures, cost etc). As my family living only with fathers Family Pension (which will be credited to my mother) not permitting me to under take the above mentioned important surgery of my life, & enable me to lead a near- normal life.By seeing to all the above, i request you to please help for my treatment financially so that I can undergo the above mentioned important SURGERY OF MY LIFE. I am crying out to all of you..like every human being cries in pain..recognise that something inside my vital organs are dead but i am still alive. There are very few people like me in the world and not heard by EVERYONE. Please do not treat me as a commodity..treat me as a human being with life. This is a humble request to all my Brother/Sisters there. I know i am living in the razor's edge of danger with life and death and must be fought for I WANT TO LIVE but not like the vegetable I am now!! You can send your

contributions to my address, or through online Banking to ICICI bank saving a/c no - 625501509002 (ICICI Bank limited, Ramavilas branch, #34/2,3,4, Ramavilas road, Mysore-570024). Account Name: -Ponnira Dali Vishal. or Through online banking to State bank of India (SBI) saving bank a/c number:- 10562384980 (Mysore branch, P.B No- 204, New Sayyaji Rao Road. Mysore-570024). Account Name: -P.D.Vishal. For Reference of my Authentication 1) Please visit www.helpformylife.com for my MRI, Medical reports (In Home page: - Click "for

medical reports"), My Photos, My Company address(Phone no: -91-080-7826201 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06, Accident Reports published on Tuesday, 26th June 2001 in TIMES OF INDIA Bangalore edition, Mangala report, Doctor details, etc. Thanking you, Sincerelly, P.D.Vishal.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.