IndiaDivine.org

Thirupugazh in graphic representation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear members The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info. Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font. Regards mani

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Sir..

There seem to be lot of sequential wonders in this (often from one to six). Can you also post the plain version of the song and share your interpretation of this?

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 11/4/06, viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:

dear members

The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info.

Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.

Regards

mani

I'm unable to open the attachment. Can anybody advise me?

thanks

patricia

viji mani <vijimani43Dhandapani <dhandapani >Saturday, November 4, 2006 6:41:19 PM Thirupugazh in graphic representation

dear members

The song 'Thiruvezukurriruka i' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info.

Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.

Regards

mani

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Patricia Madam..

You may need Microsoft Excel 2003 to open the attachment. If you could not open try downloading it again. After opening you may need to select all the cells and change to any of the TSC Fonts installed in your computer if you dont have TSCKural font installed in your PC.

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best RegardsMeyyappan S

On 11/5/06, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote:

I'm unable to open the attachment. Can anybody advise me?

thanks

patricia

viji mani <vijimani43

>Dhandapani <dhandapani >Saturday, November 4, 2006 6:41:19 PM Thirupugazh in graphic representation

dear members

The song 'Thiruvezukurriruka i' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info.

Regards

mani

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Interesting!

> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not

> only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form.

> when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God

> murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your

> info.

I noticed these facts in the graphical representation

- ->

1. Both Horizontal and Vertical arithmetic of the words

2. Horizontal Symmetry of Numerical Representation

3. Diagonal Similarity of each diagonal line

4. Not repeating the song downwards could represent a Hill (an iconic

representation of the sacred abode of Lord Muruga)

5. Not Repeating the song upwards would become a " Plain " Ratham (without

decoration - just the ratha base and wheels).

6. Removing the ratha ostentations - wheel makes it a chaturam - one

with four sides?

7. Elevating each number, would give seven squares decked one above the

other .......

The centre vertical line (1-7) could well mean the seven (cosmic) worlds!

May I know how you came across this?

Thank you.

|| திரà¯à®šà¯à®šà®¿à®±à¯à®±à®®à¯à®ªà®²à®®à¯ ||

viji mani wrote:

>

>

> dear members

> Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded

> the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.

> Regards

> mani

>

> ------

> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the

> new .com

> <http://us.rd./evt=42973/*http://www./preview>

>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFFTYjGJbSgEeVGLScRAioIAKCooniDRjcYPYyO2NLeHx5CKfjSlACghMSx

5DnO8zT00kM8JmhpkwbhATQ=

=/NNS

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Hello Murugan Devotees,

Could someone point me to the attachment? When I view the message it

says " Attachment Not Stored. " I checked the " Files " link and I could

not locate it there either.

Thanks.

Om Subrahmanyaya Namaha.

Santhosh

dhandapani , viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:

>

> dear members

> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar

is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in

graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in

taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this

representation for your info.

> Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have

embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.

> Regards

> mani

>

>

>

> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on

the new .com

>

dear Siva this graphic representation is displayed at the Swamimali temlpe of murugan (near Kumbakonam)regrds mani"R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma" <arunagirinathar wrote: -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA1Interesting!> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not> only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form.> when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out

God> murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your> info.I noticed these facts in the graphical representation- ->1. Both Horizontal and Vertical arithmetic of the words2. Horizontal Symmetry of Numerical Representation3. Diagonal Similarity of each diagonal line4. Not repeating the song downwards could represent a Hill (an iconicrepresentation of the sacred abode of Lord Muruga)5. Not Repeating the song upwards would become a "Plain" Ratham (withoutdecoration - just the ratha base and wheels).6. Removing the ratha ostentations - wheel makes it a chaturam - onewith four sides? 7. Elevating each number, would give seven squares decked one above theother .......The centre vertical line (1-7) could well mean the seven (cosmic) worlds!May I know how you came across this?Thank you.|| திரà¯à®šà¯à®šà®¿à®±à¯à®±à®®à¯à®ªà®²à®®à¯

||viji mani wrote:> > > dear members> Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded> the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.> Regards> mani> > -------------------------> Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the> new .com> <http://us.rd./evt=42973/*http://www./preview>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.orgiD8DBQFFTYjGJbSgEeVGLScRAioIAKCooniDRjcYPYyO2NLeHx5CKfjSlACghMSx5DnO8zT00kM8JmhpkwbhATQ==/NNS-----END PGP

SIGNATURE-----Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

dear santhosh i am forwarding the attachment once again for your view regrds manisanthosh_s_nair <santhosh_s_nair wrote: Hello Murugan Devotees,Could someone point me to the attachment? When I view the message it says "Attachment Not Stored." I checked the "Files" link and I could not locate it there either.Thanks.Om Subrahmanyaya Namaha.Santhoshdhandapani , viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:>> dear members> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info. > Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.> Regards> mani> > > > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com>

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

Hi Thanks for sending the file, but unfortunately, I am not able to see the embedded image. I think, font needs to be installed. Can you please send the font file also ? Thanks in advance. Regds Thyagaviji mani <vijimani43 wrote: dear santhosh i am forwarding the attachment once again for your view regrds manisanthosh_s_nair

<santhosh_s_nair > wrote: Hello Murugan Devotees,Could someone point me to the attachment? When I view the message it says "Attachment Not Stored." I checked the "Files" link and I could not locate it there either.Thanks.Om Subrahmanyaya Namaha.Santhoshdhandapani , viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:>> dear members> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info. > Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in

Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.> Regards> mani> > > > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com> Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for? The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun; It's one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun. -Napoleon Hill

MURUGA SARANAM

Dear Members..

Please find the pdf files attached. One is the excel file in Graphic representation converted to pdf and the other is the combined explanations posted in the group. The same files have also been posted in the files section dhandapaniE-Books/

MURUGA SARANAM

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 11/7/06, Thiyaga rajan <nthyaga wrote:

Hi

Thanks for sending the file, but unfortunately, I am not able to see the embedded image. I think, font needs to be installed. Can you please send the font file also ?

Thanks in advance.

Regds

Thyaga viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:

dear santhosh

i am forwarding the attachment once again for your view

regrds

manisanthosh_s_nair <santhosh_s_nair > wrote:

Hello Murugan Devotees,Could someone point me to the attachment? When I view the message it says " Attachment Not Stored. " I checked the " Files " link and I could not locate it there either.

Thanks.Om Subrahmanyaya Namaha.Santhoshdhandapani

, viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:>> dear members> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info. > Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font.

> Regards> mani> > > > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new

.com>

Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun; It's one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun. -Napoleon Hill

dear Meyyappan thanks for making the representation accessible to everyone. with best wishes maniS Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote: MURUGA SARANAM Dear Members.. Please find the pdf files attached. One is the excel file in Graphic representation converted to pdf and the other is the combined explanations posted in the group. The same files have also been posted in the files section dhandapaniE-Books/ MURUGA SARANAM With Best Regards Meyyappan S On 11/7/06, Thiyaga rajan <nthyaga > wrote: Hi Thanks for sending the file, but unfortunately, I am not able to see the embedded image. I think, font needs to be installed. Can you please send the font file also ? Thanks in advance. Regds Thyaga viji mani

<vijimani43 > wrote: dear santhosh i am forwarding the attachment once again for your view regrds manisanthosh_s_nair <santhosh_s_nair > wrote: Hello Murugan Devotees,Could someone point me to the attachment? When I view the message it says "Attachment Not Stored." I checked the "Files" link and I could not locate it there either. Thanks.Om Subrahmanyaya Namaha.Santhoshdhandapani , viji mani <vijimani43 wrote:>> dear

members> The song 'Thiruvezukurrirukai' in Thirupugazh by Arunagirinathar is not only mathematically interesting, but also can be put in graphic form. when arranged properly, it resembles a chariot used in taking out God murgan ' during festivals. I am attaching this representation for your info. > Note. The file is in Excel and the words are in Tamil. I have embedded the file and it can be seen without downloading any font. > Regards> mani> > > > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com> Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for? The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun; It's one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun. -Napoleon Hill

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.