Again came another obstacle... for training most satyamites

should go to hyderabad and if i leave chennai there is noone here to be

with my elderly mother. But due to His Grace i got my training

location in

chennai itself..

eagerly waiting to report in their chennai office on nov 30th

regards

karthic

Congratulations!! Very cheerful news to get first thing in the morning when I open my PC.

I read somethwere long ago that God wants us to be happy. So He will do only good for us. But if we demand this and that, its like a little child howling, jumping and crying for something. Parents may give in to the child because its so upset and adament, but then they have to witness the kid suffer later for its unwise choice.

So you asked Murugan what you wanted, but remained peaceful about His Will. Naturally Murugan responded, and He responded in a way that suits you best - you can be in Chennai itself for your training!! How can He resist when you ask Him so wisely?!!

Thanks for the good news. Its just the kind of nutrient that every Murugan fan looks forward to.

karthic <karthicatspecdhandapani Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:25:54 AM again a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for me

friends some time ago i started a thread for scolding Him but ended in a gud news thati was selected in written exam conducted by Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,.As Patricia(if i m correct) told, we cant ask Him to give us this or that!!!!It is His own will that we will get wonderful things happen in LIFE!!!coming to my story, i prayed to Him that i should clear the successive rounds and get selected by the company. But my inner soul said that "NOTHING DIIFERENT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHICH WILL DEVIATE FROM WHAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN AND ALL THAT HAPPENS ARE FOR GOOD ONLY" But i kept confidence in me and attended those successive rounds and i got the good news that i was selected by Satyam Computer Services .Again came another obstacle... for training most satyamites should go to hyderabad and if i leave chennai there is noone here to be with my elderly mother. But due to His Grace i

got my traininglocation in chennai itself..eagerly waiting to report in their chennai office on nov 30th ............ .......regardskarthic

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

thanks patricia for wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regards karthicPatricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote: Congratulations!! Very cheerful news to get first thing in the morning when I open my PC. I read somethwere long ago that God wants us to be happy. So He will do only good for us. But if we demand this and that, its like a little child howling, jumping and crying for something. Parents may give in to the child because its so upset and adament, but then they have to witness the kid suffer later for its unwise choice. So you asked Murugan what you wanted, but remained peaceful about His Will. Naturally Murugan responded, and He responded in a way that suits you best - you can be in Chennai itself for your training!! How can He resist when you ask Him so wisely?!! Thanks for the good news. Its just the kind of nutrient that every Murugan fan looks forward to. karthic <karthicatspec (AT) (DOT) co.in>dhandapani Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:25:54 AM again a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for me friends some time ago i started a thread for scolding Him but ended in a gud news thati was selected in written exam conducted by Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,.As Patricia(if i m correct) told, we cant ask Him to give us this or that!!!!It is His own will that we will get wonderful things happen in LIFE!!!coming to my

story, i prayed to Him that i should clear the successive rounds and get selected by the company. But my inner soul said that "NOTHING DIIFERENT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHICH WILL DEVIATE FROM WHAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN AND ALL THAT HAPPENS ARE FOR GOOD ONLY" But i kept confidence in me and attended those successive rounds and i got the good news that i was selected by Satyam Computer Services .Again came another obstacle... for training most satyamites should go to hyderabad and if i leave chennai there is noone here to be with my elderly mother. But due to His Grace i got my traininglocation in chennai itself..eagerly waiting to report in their chennai office on nov 30th ............ .......regardskarthic Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW