Regards,

Bharathan

Hello you may find it in www.variyarswamigal.com If not you can contact them at

Hope you will find them

anand_2025, varinet

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 12/31/06, bshamasundar <bharathan.shamasundar wrote:

Dear All,I am looking for Subramanya Bhujangam in Tamil as translated by Sri Kripananda Variar. I searched the internet only to find the transaltion by Krishnaswami Reddiar. My mother has fond memories of having memorised Kripananda Variar's version in her younger days and would feel blessed if she were to obtain it now. She says that the slokam begins with a prayer to Lord Ganesha thus - " Kaalmelaam balanavan ganeshan tiru-udayaon... "

Please do advice.Regards,Bharathan

Thanks. I have mailed them now. Shall await their reply. Your response to my message is sincerely appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Bharatan

On 31/12/06, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote:

Hello you may find it in www.variyarswamigal.com If not you can contact them at

Hope you will find them

anand_2025,

varinet

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 12/31/06, bshamasundar <bharathan.shamasundar

> wrote:

Dear All,I am looking for Subramanya Bhujangam in Tamil as translated by Sri Kripananda Variar. I searched the internet only to find the transaltion by Krishnaswami Reddiar. My mother has fond memories of having memorised Kripananda Variar's version in her younger days and would feel blessed if she were to obtain it now. She says that the slokam begins with a prayer to Lord Ganesha thus - " Kaalmelaam balanavan ganeshan tiru-udayaon... "

Please do advice.Regards,Bharathan

Ohm! Sivasaravanabava ! I am having the reffered book. The address is given below : GugaSri Variyar Pathipakam, 107, Chinganna Street, Chindhatripet, Chennai - 2 Ph : 8535666 Woderful, very simple Variyar style of explaining; even a child can understand. All Murugan's devotees must possess this treasure. -----v.hariharanR S Bharatan <bharathan.shamasundar wrote: Thanks. I have mailed them now. Shall await their reply. Your response to my message is sincerely appreciated. Warm Regards, Bharatan On 31/12/06, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan > wrote: Hello you may find it in www.variyarswamigal.com If not you can contact them at Hope you will find them anand_2025 (AT) msn (DOT) com, varinet (AT) dataone (DOT) in With Best Regards Meyyappan S On 12/31/06, bshamasundar <bharathan.shamasundar >

wrote: Dear All,I am looking for Subramanya Bhujangam in Tamil as translated by Sri Kripananda Variar. I searched the internet only to find the transaltion by Krishnaswami Reddiar. My mother has fond memories of having memorised Kripananda Variar's version in her younger days and would feel blessed if she were to obtain it now. She says that the slokam begins with a prayer to Lord Ganesha thus - "Kaalmelaam balanavan ganeshan tiru-udayaon..."Please do advice.Regards,Bharathan Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around