Guest guest

Dear Members,

Following recent [spam] postings of obscene and un-related articles,

it has been decided, in the interest of the entire group and

individual members collectively that from now on,

1. All new memberships will be strictly moderated. That is a; person

needs to furnish his profile before he/she can become a member and

start posting messages.

2. All messages will need prior approval by the moderator.

3. Group policy (which is still in draft) will soon be abiding on all

existing and new members. Group Policy basically explains (in clear

and lucid language), what kind of messages are acceptable, what kind

of language should one adhere to and various other policies regarding

uploading of images and files. The draft will soon be posted for

approval of all members before it is implemented.

However as usual all message archives can be accessed by anyone in

read-only mode. Replies can be made to individual messages by MEMBERS

ONLY.

Another important announcement regarding attachments. has

discontinued archiving of attachments that are sent with e-mails. As

such members posting e-mails with attachments, are requested to upload

the attachments to the " Files " section found at

dhandapani/Files (One needs to be logged

in to use this feature).

It is hoped that with implementation of the above mentioned, every

member will benefit and the general quality and productivity of the

group will also improve.

Please share your comments and suggestions.

Thank you.

Regards,

Group Moderator, Dhandapani Internet Group

Guest guest

I totally support and agree with the change. It will be a little extra work for the moderators but with all the postings that we have seen in the past, I do not know if we have a choice. Thanks Ashok Chandrasekhar"R.Sivaramakrishna Sharma" <arunagirinathar wrote: Dear Members,Following recent [spam] postings of obscene and un-related articles,it has been decided, in the interest of the entire group andindividual members

collectively that from now on,1. All new memberships will be strictly moderated. That is a; personneeds to furnish his profile before he/she can become a member andstart posting messages.2. All messages will need prior approval by the moderator.3. Group policy (which is still in draft) will soon be abiding on allexisting and new members. Group Policy basically explains (in clearand lucid language), what kind of messages are acceptable, what kindof language should one adhere to and various other policies regardinguploading of images and files. The draft will soon be posted forapproval of all members before it is implemented.However as usual all message archives can be accessed by anyone inread-only mode. Replies can be made to individual messages by MEMBERSONLY.Another important announcement regarding attachments. has discontinued archiving of attachments that are sent with e-mails.

Assuch members posting e-mails with attachments, are requested to uploadthe attachments to the "Files" section found atdhandapani/Files (One needs to be loggedin to use this feature).It is hoped that with implementation of the above mentioned, everymember will benefit and the general quality and productivity of thegroup will also improve.Please share your comments and suggestions.Thank you.Regards,Group Moderator, Dhandapani Internet Group

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

ohm! sivasaravanabava! i hv been seeing that our holy space is being exploited for totally unrelated and objectionable messages. i was very much worried about this development. i am glad to note some action is being planned now, to control this. thank u very much. -----v.hariharan Ashok Chandrashekar <ashokfam wrote: I totally support and agree with the change. It will be a little extra work for the moderators but with all the

postings that we have seen in the past, I do not know if we have a choice. Thanks Ashok Chandrasekhar"R.Sivaramakrishna Sharma" <arunagirinathar (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Members,Following recent [spam] postings of obscene and un-related articles,it has been decided, in the interest of the entire group andindividual members collectively that from now on,1. All new memberships will be strictly moderated. That is a; personneeds to furnish his profile before he/she can become a member andstart posting messages.2. All messages will need prior approval by the moderator.3. Group policy (which is still in draft) will soon be abiding on allexisting and new members. Group Policy basically explains (in clearand

lucid language), what kind of messages are acceptable, what kindof language should one adhere to and various other policies regardinguploading of images and files. The draft will soon be posted forapproval of all members before it is implemented.However as usual all message archives can be accessed by anyone inread-only mode. Replies can be made to individual messages by MEMBERSONLY.Another important announcement regarding attachments. has discontinued archiving of attachments that are sent with e-mails. Assuch members posting e-mails with attachments, are requested to uploadthe attachments to the "Files" section found atdhandapani/Files (One needs to be loggedin to use this feature).It is hoped that with implementation of the above mentioned, everymember will benefit and the general quality and

productivity of thegroup will also improve.Please share your comments and suggestions.Thank you.Regards,Group Moderator, Dhandapani Internet Group Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

i too agree with hariharan. i am willing to share some work with moderator if he needs help in filtering unwanted and undesirable mails mani.vharan hari <harimay43 wrote: ohm! sivasaravanabava! i hv been seeing that our holy space is being exploited for totally unrelated and objectionable messages. i was very much worried about this development. i am glad to note some action is being planned now, to control this. thank u very much. -----v.hariharan Ashok Chandrashekar <ashokfam > wrote: I totally support and agree with the change. It will be a little extra work for the moderators but with all the postings that we have seen in the past, I do not know if we have a choice. Thanks Ashok Chandrasekhar"R.Sivaramakrishna Sharma" <arunagirinathar (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Members,Following recent [spam] postings of obscene and un-related articles,it has been decided, in the interest of the entire group andindividual members collectively that from now on,1. All new memberships will be

strictly moderated. That is a; personneeds to furnish his profile before he/she can become a member andstart posting messages.2. All messages will need prior approval by the moderator.3. Group policy (which is still in draft) will soon be abiding on allexisting and new members. Group Policy basically explains (in clearand lucid language), what kind of messages are acceptable, what kindof language should one adhere to and various other policies regardinguploading of images and files. The draft will soon be posted forapproval of all members before it is implemented.However as usual all message archives can be accessed by anyone inread-only mode. Replies can be made to individual messages by MEMBERSONLY.Another important announcement regarding attachments. has discontinued archiving of attachments that are sent with e-mails. Assuch members posting e-mails with attachments, are requested to

uploadthe attachments to the "Files" section found atdhandapani/Files (One needs to be loggedin to use this feature).It is hoped that with implementation of the above mentioned, everymember will benefit and the general quality and productivity of thegroup will also improve.Please share your comments and suggestions.Thank you.Regards,Group Moderator, Dhandapani Internet Group Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.