IndiaDivine.org

Vaaram Oru Alayam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,I have started a podcast program named "Vaaram oru Alayam" where in each episode i'll try to narrate comprehensive brief about a temple,it's architecture,festivities etc. Each week am going to narrate about a temple.For anyone who doesn't know what's it a podcast: it's like a radio show in a form of mp3 or mp4 hosted on web.You can to it.To make the podcast little bit more interesting I'll try to narrate the stories related to the place ,temple itself ,the beliefs and rituals being practised in there.There is absolutely no profit or any kind of ad sense in it.it'sjust a thought to spread our culture and importance of our temples to others.I would sincerely request you to first hear and pass your valuable comments and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to send it to

as many friends of yours as possible make this podcast a sucess.After all it'smore the people hearing it,more it's encouraging for me.You can either go to this link and click on each episode and hear it or you have mp3 to download as well and please send your valuable comments.http://www.podbazaar.com/view/126100789566374033Alternate : I have attached this weeks episode as mp3 to hear.This is 2nd episode and this week's podcast is about Nithya kalyana perumal Kovil,Thiruvadanthaihttp://podbazaar.castmetrix.net/download/144115188075856752/1/TamilPodcast2VaaramOruAlayamNithyakalyanaperumalKovil.mp3ThanxNatarajOnce again, I request your support in spreading our

culture and temples. You can send me personal comments as well to improve the show or anything to be added or deleted.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.