IndiaDivine.org

hi to all devotees of Lord Muruga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, I am from Chennai. I work for an IT company as a Quality Manager. Fro my childhood I am a devotee of Lord Muruga. I like to read Skanda Guru kavacham, skanda sashti kavasam. If anybody in the group can teach me how to memorise, it will be very helpful. I am trying to memorise the kavasams but it is taking a long time. Can somebody can help me. Regards Namasivayam.C

Muruga Saranam

Dear Mr. Namasivayam..

Welcome to the group.

It is a pleasure to yet another devotee of Lord Muruga, The Most Merciful and The Boundlessly Graceful. It has been a striking coincidence that many of us have been Muruga Lovers since childhood and we have been drawn towards Him by His own will and grace.

regarding memorising, as per my experience, regularly recite them once a day and within some time you will memorise them. If you can understand the meaning as much as possible and visualize them, Visualize His Wonderful face and Vel and Mayil and Valli & Deivanai and think of the grace of Muruga while reciting, every recitation would be a wonderful experience.

Wish you more and more good experience in the treasure of Muruga's Love.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 10/23/07, Namasivayam C. <namasivayam_c wrote:

Hello,

I am from Chennai. I work for an IT company as a Quality Manager. Fro my childhood I am a devotee of Lord Muruga. I like to read Skanda Guru kavacham, skanda sashti kavasam. If anybody in the group can teach me how to memorise, it will be very helpful. I am trying to memorise the kavasams but it is taking a long time. Can somebody can help me.

Regards

Namasivayam.C

Muruga Saranam Dear Mr.Meyyappan, Thankyou very much fro your valuable suggesstions. I am practsing it regularly and your idea of visualising the Lord, vel, mayil was a wonderful one. Thankyou very much. Can you please suggest if there is any book available with meanings / pozhippurai for kanda guru kavasam. I am very much attracted towards this kavasam because it is speaking of everything whatever we require and giving solutions. Muruga saranam With regards Namasivayam.CS Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote: Muruga Saranam Dear Mr. Namasivayam.. Welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to yet another devotee of Lord Muruga, The Most Merciful and The Boundlessly Graceful. It has been a striking coincidence that many of us have been Muruga Lovers since childhood and we have been drawn towards Him by His own will and grace. regarding memorising, as per my experience, regularly recite them once a day and within some time you will memorise them. If you can understand the meaning as much as possible and visualize them, Visualize His Wonderful face and Vel and Mayil and Valli & Deivanai and think of the grace of Muruga while reciting, every recitation would be a wonderful experience.

Wish you more and more good experience in the treasure of Muruga's Love. Muruga Saranam With Best Regards Meyyappan S On 10/23/07, Namasivayam C. <namasivayam_c wrote: Hello, I am from Chennai. I work for an IT company as a Quality Manager. Fro my childhood I am a devotee of Lord Muruga. I like to read Skanda Guru kavacham, skanda sashti kavasam. If anybody in the group can teach me how to memorise, it will be very helpful. I am trying to memorise the kavasams but it is taking a long time. Can somebody can help me. Regards Namasivayam.C .

Muruga Saranam

Dear Mr. Namasivayam..

As you are in Chennai, you may easily find the book of Skanda Guru Kavasam with meanings in Giri Trading Agency. Though the words are mostly in simple Tamil, still a detailed explanation would be helpful. I am attaching the meaning of Kanda Shashti Kavasam with this mail.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 10/24/07, Namasivayam C. <namasivayam_c wrote:

Muruga Saranam

Dear Mr.Meyyappan,

Thankyou very much fro your valuable suggesstions. I am practsing it regularly and your idea of visualising the Lord, vel, mayil was a wonderful one. Thankyou very much. Can you please suggest if there is any book available with meanings / pozhippurai for kanda guru kavasam. I am very much attracted towards this kavasam because it is speaking of everything whatever we require and giving solutions.

Muruga saranam

With regards

Namasivayam.C

Muruga Saranam Dear Mr.Meyappan, Thankyou very much for the attachment. If you could please tell me what font is used, I could download the same and read it. Thanks & Regards Namasivayam.C Muruga saranamS Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote: Muruga Saranam Dear Mr. Namasivayam.. As you are in Chennai, you may

easily find the book of Skanda Guru Kavasam with meanings in Giri Trading Agency. Though the words are mostly in simple Tamil, still a detailed explanation would be helpful. I am attaching the meaning of Kanda Shashti Kavasam with this mail. Muruga Saranam With Best Regards Meyyappan S On 10/24/07, Namasivayam C. <namasivayam_c wrote: Muruga Saranam Dear Mr.Meyyappan, Thankyou very much fro your valuable suggesstions. I am practsing it regularly and your idea of visualising the Lord, vel, mayil was a wonderful one. Thankyou

very much. Can you please suggest if there is any book available with meanings / pozhippurai for kanda guru kavasam. I am very much attracted towards this kavasam because it is speaking of everything whatever we require and giving solutions. Muruga saranam With regards Namasivayam.C .

Dear Mr. Namasivayamin the following link u can see many works devoted to Lord Murugahttp://www.kaumaram.comand the meaning(English) is given herehttp://www.kaumaram.com/text_new/ksk_em1.htmland lyrics of many famous songs herehttp://www.kaumaram.com/new_lyrics/..........u can spend some gud time researching that website....take careRamsundarNamasivayam C. <namasivayam_cdhandapani Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:33:40 AMRe: hi to all devotees of Lord Muruga

Muruga Saranam Dear Mr.Meyappan, Thankyou very much for the attachment. If you could please tell me what font is used, I could download the same and read it. Thanks & Regards Namasivayam. C Muruga saranamS Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Muruga Saranam Dear Mr. Namasivayam. . As you are in Chennai, you may

easily find the book of Skanda Guru Kavasam with meanings in Giri Trading Agency. Though the words are mostly in simple Tamil, still a detailed explanation would be helpful. I am attaching the meaning of Kanda Shashti Kavasam with this mail. Muruga Saranam With Best Regards Meyyappan S On 10/24/07, Namasivayam C. <namasivayam_ c wrote: Muruga Saranam Dear Mr.Meyyappan, Thankyou very much fro your valuable

suggesstions. I am practsing it regularly and your idea of visualising the Lord, vel, mayil was a wonderful one. Thankyou

very much. Can you please suggest if there is any book available with meanings / pozhippurai for kanda guru kavasam. I am very much attracted towards this kavasam because it is speaking of everything whatever we require and giving solutions. Muruga saranam With regards Namasivayam. C . ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Muruga Saranam

Dear Mr. Namasivayam..

Please find the zip attachment with the TSCMaduram font which was used in the document. In fact I understand the font was embedded into the pdf. The document is actually not yet proof read. Please let me know if you still could not read it.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On 10/25/07, Namasivayam C. <namasivayam_c wrote:

Muruga Saranam

Dear Mr.Meyappan,

Thankyou very much for the attachment. If you could please tell me what font is used, I could download the same and read it.

Thanks & Regards

Namasivayam.C

Muruga saranam