IndiaDivine.org

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Would just like to thank those who have given advise and comments.

I have begun reading the Gita in conjuction with taking up on a course

call the ultimate self realization course.

Hare Krishna

• 4 months later...

Muruga Saranam Hi everyone, I'm a new member to Dhandapani groups. My name is B.Sivaneasan. I'm a Ph.D student at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.I just got to know about this group and got a glimpse on the rare experience of Mr.Yogendra. Something that interest me and something that pushes me to join this group, to learn and know more about Lord Muruga and also the life towards spritual bliss. Hope this new journey in my life would bring me lots of believe, knowledge and understanding towards GOD and His world. Thank you for accepting me to this group. Best Regards, B.Sivaneasan

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Welcome, Mr. Sivaneasan. I am glad that I was able to share my

experience with you. When you turn to Lord Muruga, He takes you to

where you need to be.

Yogendra

dhandapani , Sivaneasan Balakrishnan

<sivaneasan83 wrote:

>

> Muruga Saranam

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> I'm a new member to Dhandapani groups. My name is B.Sivaneasan.

I'm a Ph.D student at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.I

just got to know about this group and got a glimpse on the rare

experience of Mr.Yogendra. Something that interest me and something

that pushes me to join this group, to learn and know more about Lord

Muruga and also the life towards spritual bliss. Hope this new

journey in my life would bring me lots of believe, knowledge and

understanding towards GOD and His world. Thank you for accepting me

to this group.

>

> Best Regards,

> B.Sivaneasan

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Welcome to the group Mr Sivanesan. You will find many very very knowledgeable and commited members who are very serious about Lord Murugan. As your name is very Tamil sounding, you should need no introduction to who Lord Murugan is. You can always post your queries, or share your personal experiences about Lord Murugan, Spirituality and everyone enjoys reading and contributing. When you say "GOD", the Hindu view is quite different from the Christian or Jewish or Muslim understanding of the same. We say God can be worshipped in any form (since we cannot see Him/Her with our physical eyes). Group members here love God in His form as Lord Murugan. Whatever form you choose, God will assume the qualities (gunaas) of that form. Because God by Itself is Formless, Quality-free and Indescribable. We love the Murugan personality which is very responsive and vibrant. Others may be drawn to other forms of the Lord. We should not commit the error of saying that only our visualisation of the Supreme Lord is true, and that others' beliefs are untrue. That's my contribution for the day. PatriciaSivaneasan Balakrishnan <sivaneasan83 wrote: Muruga Saranam Hi everyone, I'm a new member to Dhandapani groups. My name is B.Sivaneasan. I'm a Ph.D student at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.I just got to know about this group and got a glimpse on the rare experience of Mr.Yogendra. Something that interest me and something that pushes me to join this group, to learn and know more about Lord Muruga and also the life towards spritual bliss. Hope this new journey in my life would bring me lots of believe, knowledge and understanding towards GOD and His world. Thank you for accepting me to this group. Best Regards, B.Sivaneasan Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

wecome mr.sivanesan to this our blessful group,, send ur views and experinces towards our lord murugan. best wishes ganesan

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.