IndiaDivine.org

Thiruppugazh songs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks to my friend Sri Ayappan who has sent me some 12 Thiruppugazh songs and therir meanings. The meanings were given by Sri Natarajan ( you may view some of his explanations in Kaumaram web site). The explanations were given in weekly classess and recodings/notings done by Sri Ayappan. The wordings are in Tamil and those who can download mylai font can view it. I have great please in enclasong the same for the benefit of anbargals who are intersted in such studies. The song numbers are as given in Madani book published by Thiruppugazh anabargals, delhi of which I am a member. You may post your views, comments after reading Muruganukke saranam Sundararajan Bangalore Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Hello Sundara rajan,

I am compiling and writing thirupugazh meanings using various sources

too and learning them simultaneously.

I am also looking to compile and provide them as pod casts.

If you are interested, i would like to talk with you and enable all

efforts to compile the same. I will be visiting chennai in 2008 Jan,

and look forward to talking to you.

-- Ravi Venugopal

dhandapani , Sundara Rajan <yesyesrin

wrote:

>

> Thanks to my friend Sri Ayappan who has sent me some 12

Thiruppugazh songs and therir meanings. The meanings were given by

Sri Natarajan ( you may view some of his explanations in Kaumaram web

site). The explanations were given in weekly classess and

recodings/notings done by Sri Ayappan. The wordings are in Tamil and

those who can download mylai font can view it.

>

> I have great please in enclasong the same for the benefit of

anbargals who are intersted in such studies.

>

> The song numbers are as given in Madani book published by

Thiruppugazh anabargals, delhi of which I am a member.

>

> You may post your views, comments after reading

>

> Muruganukke saranam

>

> Sundararajan

> Bangalore

>

>

>

>

> Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo

>

>

>

> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

>

Thank you for the response to my posting. It is a good effort. Myslef and my wife are compiling a dictionary for Thiruupugazh as detailed meanings are available in book form and as well as in the web. I am at Bangalore. If you are visiting Chennai if possible please do visit Bangalore. On 6th Jan 2008 we have padi vizha, singing Thirupugazh songs. The programme will start at 8 am and will be upto 1:00 pm. We can can meet, if you are planning your trip around that time. By the way what is 'pod casts'? Meanwhile if you are interested you can read the enclosed article ( part 1) SundararajanRavi <ravi_eds wrote: Hello Sundara rajan,I am compiling and writing thirupugazh meanings using various sources too and learning them simultaneously.I am also looking to compile and provide them as pod casts.If you are interested, i would like to talk with you and enable all efforts to compile the same. I will be visiting chennai in 2008 Jan, and look forward to talking to you.-- Ravi Venugopaldhandapani , Sundara Rajan <yesyesrin wrote:>> Thanks to my friend Sri Ayappan who has sent me some 12 Thiruppugazh songs and therir meanings. The meanings were given by Sri Natarajan ( you may view some

of his explanations in Kaumaram web site). The explanations were given in weekly classess and recodings/notings done by Sri Ayappan. The wordings are in Tamil and those who can download mylai font can view it. > > I have great please in enclasong the same for the benefit of anbargals who are intersted in such studies.> > The song numbers are as given in Madani book published by Thiruppugazh anabargals, delhi of which I am a member.> > You may post your views, comments after reading> > Muruganukke saranam> > Sundararajan> Bangalore> > > > > Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo> > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.>Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.