>Posted by: " bala subramaniam "

>balasu_8

>

>balasu_8

>

>Mon Apr 7, 2008 1:26 am (PDT)

> " MURUGAN SARANAM "

>RESPECTED SIR,

>I AM ENCLOSING HEREWITH TRUE STORY OF MURUGANAPPAN, SO PLS. FIND THIS ATTACHED DOCUMENT.

>GIVE YOUR CONSIDERATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I HOPE YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT ME IN THIS REGARDS.

>I AM WAITING REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE.

>VETRIVEL MURUGAN KU HARO HARA.

>THANKING YOU,

>MURUGAN BHAKTAN,

>C.BALASUBRAMANIAM

>------------

>---------

>---------

>---

>You rock. That's why Blockbuster'

>s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

>Back to top

>Reply to

>sender

>|

>

>Reply to

>group

>|

>

>Reply

>via web post

>Messages in this topic

>

>(1)

>

>Recent Activity

>1

>New Members

>Visit Your Group

>Y! Messenger

>Quick file sharing

>Send up to 1GB of

>files in an IM.

>

>Join a program

>to help you find

>balance in your life.

>Best of Y! Groups

>Check it out

>and nominate your

>group to be featured.

>Need to Reply?

>Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

>Create New Topic

>|

>

>Visit Your Group on the Web

>Messages

>|

>Files

>|

>Photos

>|

>Links

>|

>Database

>|

>Polls

>|

>Members

>|

>Calendar

>Change settings via the Web

>( ID required)

>Change settings via email:

>Switch delivery to Individual

>|

>Switch format to Traditional

>Visit Your Group

>|

>

> Terms of Use

>|

>

>Un

Guest guest

Attachments are not distributed with digests. Dear Mr. Balasubramaniyan, kindly upload the file at dhandapaniThis would be accessible to everyone in the group. You also need not send a notice, since ! automatically alerts everyone when a new file is uploaded.

Thank you.Group Moderator,R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma.On 7 Apr 2008 22:03:55 -0000, Vis <aamman wrote:

Om saravana bhava... there is no attachment in this mail can you resend the same On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 dhandapani wrote :

>Discussions on Lord Muruga,The Eternal >Discussions on Lord Muruga,The Eternal >Messages In This Digest (1 > Message) > >1. >Fwd: OM SARAVANABAVA OM >

> bala subramaniam >View All Topics >| >Create New Topic >Message >1. >Fwd: OM SARAVANABAVA OM >Posted by: " bala subramaniam " >balasu_8

> > >balasu_8 > >Mon Apr 7, 2008 1:26 am (PDT) > " MURUGAN SARANAM " >RESPECTED SIR, >I AM ENCLOSING HEREWITH TRUE STORY OF MURUGANAPPAN, SO PLS. FIND THIS ATTACHED DOCUMENT.

>GIVE YOUR CONSIDERATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I HOPE YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT ME IN THIS REGARDS. >I AM WAITING REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE. >VETRIVEL MURUGAN KU HARO HARA. >THANKING YOU, >MURUGAN BHAKTAN,

>C.BALASUBRAMANIAM >------------ >--------- >--------- >--- >You rock. That's why Blockbuster' >s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. >Back to top

>Reply to >sender >| > >Reply to >group >| > >Reply >via web post >Messages in this topic > >(1) > >Recent Activity

> >1 >New Members >Visit Your Group >Y! Messenger >Quick file sharing >Send up to 1GB of >files in an IM. > >Join a program >to help you find

>balance in your life. >Best of Y! Groups >Check it out >and nominate your >group to be featured. >Need to Reply? >Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

>Create New Topic >| > >Visit Your Group on the Web >Messages >| >Files >| >Photos >| >Links >| >Database >| >Polls

>| >Members >| >Calendar >Change settings via the Web >( ID required) >Change settings via email: >Switch delivery to Individual >| >Switch format to Traditional

>Visit Your Group >| > > Terms of Use >| > >Un