IndiaDivine.org

Service to Murugan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Patricia,

Thanks for making the murugan.org. This is like a temple for me on-line. You are doing a great service to the devotees of our Lord Murugan. I pray that you live longer and longer to serve Murugan.

Thanks

Prasanna

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

whoever made the site murugan.org deserves praise. thank you too. this site is wonderful for those who ishta devata is related to such.

sincerely,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani

Guest guest

Thanks for your blessings! But I cannot take undeserved credit! I guess I was there when this group was initially started. But I have not created murugan.org. PatriciaSivasubramanian Prasanna <prasanna_cit97 wrote: Hello Patricia, Thanks for making the murugan.org. This is like a temple for me on-line. You are doing a great service to the devotees of our Lord Murugan. I pray that you live longer and longer to serve Murugan. Thanks Prasanna Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thank you, Raja and everyone who sees www.Murugan.org as what it has aimed to be: a digital archive of resources for Kaumara scholars and devotees alike, and to encourage the informed dialog and serious scholarship that is in everyone's interest. I am sorry that the Asian tsunami of 26 December 2004 has had such an impact upon my publishing activities since I am still spending most of my time on projects for children on the east coast of Sri Lanka (www.navashakti.org & www.slctrust.org etc.).

Thank you for the encouragement to keep up developing www.murugan.org and related web sites. We do accept recommendations and submissions for publication also. That is, anyone may help us to develop the sites with materials for publication or simply with ideas and recommendations.

Yours in service,Patrick HarriganeditorOn Thu, May 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Raja Gursahani <rajagursahani wrote:

whoever made the site murugan.org deserves praise. thank you too. this site is wonderful for those who ishta devata is related to such.

sincerely,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576

,: rajagursahani

Visit Your Group

Moderator Central Get answers to

your questions about running Y! Groups.

Best of Y! Groups Check out the best

of what has to offer.

Y! Messenger All together now

Host a free online conference on IM.