IndiaDivine.org

Thiruvilayadal in SUN TV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Muruga SaranamDear Members,Now there is a daily serial in SUN TV from Mon to FRI. From the name I thought it is Thiruvilayadal of Lord Siva as in the old Tamil movie by the same name. Though I think it is the same (i.e. Lord Siva's leelas) when I watch the episodes it is all about Lord Muruga now. I was pleasantly surprised to see a quality serial in Tamil, that too in these days TV serials full of vengeance, revenge, slandering, scandaling, and so on...

I am very very sorry that I had not informed about this a few days earlier. The important episodes of Avatharam of Lord Muruga is over. Now the leelas of Lord Muruga is going on. I am sure all of you will enjoy seeing this because they have picturised very nicely and dialogues are also very good. The story and dialogues seem to reflect exactly the Puranas as I have heard them from some of the lectures of Sri Kirupanada Variyar Swamigal. I dont see any false bhakthi being propagated as seen in some of the commercial spiritual films. I am sure most of you will like this, but the only problem is it is all in Tamil. Hope by His grace (and miracle) some one subtitles them in English regularly for the benefit of those of His bhakthas who don't know Tamil.

It is an excellent piece which we should not miss and I did not really expect this kind of serial at this time, in this channel (SUN TV) that too made in a good way (in many senses).I think it is all only due to His Grace and Love for us.

May All Glories be to Lord Balamuruga Who is none other than Lord Shiva Himself !!!Vetrivel Muruganukku Arohara !!!Muruga SaranamWith Best RegardsMeyyappan S