IndiaDivine.org

Thirupugazh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Saravana Bhava,

I am interested to read/learn Thirupugazh, but for me it is little hard to read/pronounce and I don't want to incorrectly recite the great poem. Can any devote of Lord Muruga suggest good way to learn the Thirupugazh?

Thanks!

Om Saravana Bhava

C.Nagarajan

Muruga Saranam

Dear Mr. Nagarajan,

You can listen to explanations on Thiruppugazh by Variyar Swamigal which will help you understand the great meanings of the particular Thiruppugazh before reciting it. You will also find books on thiruppugazh with explanation by Variyar swamigal and many other great scholars. Understanding them before reading or reciting would greatly enhance the involvement and reverance for the Love of Great and Beautiful Lord Muruga. Reciting can be as simple as normal reading without any musical effect.

You can also visit www.kaumaram.com and you will find almost all the thirupugazhs listed with meaning and many of them in audio format also sung by great people mostly Guruji Raghavan of Thiruppugazh Anbargal and his disciples.

Wish you a very very nice time enjoying the greatness of Thiruppugazh as it is praising the Glories of the Most Merciful and Most Beautiful Lord Muruga.

Vetrivel Muruganukku Arohara

Muruga Saranam

With best Regards

Meyyappan S

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:48 AM, chandran nagarajan <epcnaga2000 wrote:

Om Saravana Bhava, I am interested to read/learn Thirupugazh, but for me it is little hard to read/pronounce and I don't want to incorrectly recite the great poem. Can any devote of Lord Muruga suggest good way to learn the Thirupugazh? Thanks! Om Saravana Bhava C.Nagarajan

Dear Mr. Nagarajan,You may also want to checkout any Tiruppugazh Bhajana Sabhas or similar such organisations in your area and contact them for help. I am told that every major tamil inhabited area in India has tiruppugazh bhajana mandali and also tiruppugazh classes. In Mumbai, weekly classes are conducted at Chedanagar, Thane, Mulund, Dombivili, Sion and Matunga (the last two not yet verified personally).

2008/11/23 chandran nagarajan <epcnaga2000

Om Saravana Bhava,

I am interested to read/learn Thirupugazh, but for me it is little hard to read/pronounce and I don't want to incorrectly recite the great poem. Can any devote of Lord Muruga suggest good way to learn the Thirupugazh?

Thanks!

Om Saravana Bhava

C.Nagarajan

-- Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagirinathar.co.cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

Tell me please where you are located. I will try to help you to locate a nearby class if I know

SundararajanBeauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo--- On Mon, 24/11/08, R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar wrote:

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinatharRe: Thirupugazhdhandapani Date: Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:07 PM

Dear Mr. Nagarajan,You may also want to checkout any Tiruppugazh Bhajana Sabhas or similar such organisations in your area and contact them for help. I am told that every major tamil inhabited area in India has tiruppugazh bhajana mandali and also tiruppugazh classes. In Mumbai, weekly classes are conducted at Chedanagar, Thane, Mulund, Dombivili, Sion and Matunga (the last two not yet verified personally).

2008/11/23 chandran nagarajan <epcnaga2000@ .co. uk>

Om Saravana Bhava,

Thanks! Om Saravana Bhava C.Nagarajan-- Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagir inathar.co. cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hi Sundararajan;

I am residing in North Chennai at Ennore.

Thanks for Dhandapani .

Om Saravana Bhava.--- On Mon, 24/11/08, Sundar <yesyesrin wrote:

Sundar <yesyesrinRe: Thirupugazhdhandapani Date: Monday, 24 November, 2008, 7:19 PM

Tell me please where you are located. I will try to help you to locate a nearby class if I know

SundararajanBeauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo--- On Mon, 24/11/08, R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar@ gmail.com> wrote:

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar@ gmail.com>Re: Thirupugazhdhandapani@gro ups.comMonday, 24 November, 2008, 12:07 PM

2008/11/23 chandran nagarajan <epcnaga2000@ .co. uk>

Om Saravana Bhava,

Thanks! Om Saravana Bhava C.Nagarajan-- Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagir inathar.co. cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.