IndiaDivine.org

Good news for serious spiritual seekers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Muruga Saranam

Dear Members,

With praiseworthy efforts of the moderator of our Dhandapani discussion group we now have a new website on scriptural (dharma) material all in one place in service of the spiritual seekers. The site would carry the authoritative collection of Tamil & Sanskrit slokas and sthothras collected over the years by Sri R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma, presented in a most convenient and friendly user interface.

The articles would be neatly tagged & indexed and reaching one article or shloka would lead you to other related articles or slokas or both.

The URL for this site is

http://www.flowers-of-devotion.co.cc/

One of the interesting features of the web site is that, it would facilitate discussions through comments forms. Though any visitor can use the comments form, the site strongly recommends users to do a quick registration that would form a well knit group of spiritual seekers. This will also help in receiving an update bulletin whenever new content is added to the site.

The following would be the some of the features of the website

Tagging, Categorization features for each article

Unique indexing and searching so users can browse and read articles from any particular topic and similarly tagged articles(something like Flickr)

A Traditional User Interface Design to reflect an Indian theme and design

Any one can register for a r account on the website

Weekly Article updates (in an average)

Comments can be posted by non-registered users also.

Image tagging of topics - so as to enable users to identify topics (categories) with specific icons

Powerful CMS architecture, so as to integrate and streamline all types of content into one website

This website is the result of years of efforts and perseverance of an individual. While I appreciate these efforts I sincerely believe that this will achieve the results by serving as many spiritual seekers as possible. The service may not be complete without you playing a role. Your role in this service would be by offering your valuable comments, ideas, inputs and materials that can be published for serving those who may need them. It would be of great benefit if you can offer your valuable time and knowledge in proof reading the articles.

Kindly find time to share your opinion about the site.

May All Glories be to the Most Beautiful Lord wielding the staff at Pazhani

Pazhani Andavanukku Arohara !!!

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

Thank you for this great service. It is beautifully presented and the site works easily and quickly. Yogendra--- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote:

S Meyyappan <smeyyappan Good news for serious spiritual seekers"Dhandapani" <dhandapani >Friday, December 12, 2008, 10:03 AM

Muruga Saranam

Dear Members,

With praiseworthy efforts of the moderator of our Dhandapani discussion group we now have a new website on scriptural (dharma) material all in one place in service of the spiritual seekers. The site would carry the authoritative collection of Tamil & Sanskrit slokas and sthothras collected over the years by Sri R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma, presented in a most convenient and friendly user interface.

The articles would be neatly tagged & indexed and reaching one article or shloka would lead you to other related articles or slokas or both.

The URL for this site is

http://www.flowers- of-devotion. co.cc/

One of the interesting features of the web site is that, it would facilitate discussions through comments forms. Though any visitor can use the comments form, the site strongly recommends users to do a quick registration that would form a well knit group of spiritual seekers. This will also help in receiving an update bulletin whenever new content is added to the site.

Unique indexing and searching so users can browse and read articles from any particular topic and similarly tagged articles(something like Flickr)

Image tagging of topics - so as to enable users to identify topics (categories) with specific icons

Powerful CMS architecture, so as to integrate and streamline all types of content into one website

This website is the result of years of efforts and perseverance of an individual. While I appreciate these efforts I sincerely believe that this will achieve the results by serving as many spiritual seekers as possible. The service may not be complete without you playing a role. Your role in this service would be by offering your valuable comments, ideas, inputs and materials that can be published for serving those who may need them. It would be of great benefit if you can offer your valuable time and knowledge in proof reading the articles.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

Muruga Saranam

Thank you Mr. Yogendra, for your quick feedback.

Muruga Saranam

With best Regards

Meyyappan S

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Stinger <stinger9oh wrote:

Thank you for this great service. It is beautifully presented and the site works easily and quickly. Yogendra--- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote:

S Meyyappan <smeyyappan Good news for serious spiritual seekers

" Dhandapani " <dhandapani >Friday, December 12, 2008, 10:03 AM

Muruga Saranam

Dear Members,

The URL for this site is

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

Very well done website! But the enquiries section does not seem to be working. I requested the sloka Rama Pathi Ashtakam, and the Submit box was not responding.

Patricia--- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote:

S Meyyappan <smeyyappan Good news for serious spiritual seekers"Dhandapani" <dhandapani >Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:03 PM

Muruga Saranam

Dear Members,

The URL for this site is

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

Regarding the Web 2.0 Features - like user interaction etc. - there

are some hitches in the custom engine - which I am working on - please

excuse them - since

a. I am doing this is whatever free time I get

b. Collecting/sorting/Editing/typing content takes 99% of the time and

I get little time to peep into technology matters unless really

serious.

THank you. I will try to post requests - as and when I get time -

Regd. Requests - Till there is any notices - members can make them

through this group - sorry again.

Your's Truly,

R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma

Group Moderator.

On 14/12/2008, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote:

> Very well done website! But the enquiries section does not seem to be

> working. I requested the sloka Rama Pathi Ashtakam, and the Submit box was

> not responding.

>

> Patricia

>

> --- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote:

>

> S Meyyappan <smeyyappan

> Good news for serious spiritual seekers

> " Dhandapani " <dhandapani >

> Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:03 PM

>

>

>

Muruga Saranam

>

> Dear Members,

>

> With praiseworthy efforts of the moderator of our Dhandapani

> discussion group we now have a new website on scriptural (dharma) material

> all in one place in service of the spiritual seekers. The site would carry

> the authoritative collection of Tamil & Sanskrit slokas and sthothras

> collected over the years by Sri R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma, presented in a

> most convenient and friendly user interface.

>

> The articles would be neatly tagged & indexed and reaching one article or

> shloka would lead you to other related articles or slokas or both.

>

> The URL for this site is

>

> http://www.flowers- of-devotion. co.cc/

>

>

>

> One of the interesting features of the web site is that, it would facilitate

> discussions through comments forms. Though any visitor can use the comments

> form, the site strongly recommends users to do a quick registration that

> would form a well knit group of spiritual seekers. This will also help in

> receiving an update bulletin whenever new content is added to the site.

>

> The following would be the some of the features of the website

>

>

>

> Tagging, Categorization features for each article

>

>

> Unique indexing and searching so users can browse and read articles from any

> particular topic and similarly tagged articles(something like Flickr)

> A Traditional User Interface Design to reflect an Indian theme and design

> Any one can register for a r account on the website

>

>

> Weekly Article updates (in an average)

> Comments can be posted by non-registered users also.

>

> Image tagging of topics - so as to enable users to identify topics

> (categories) with specific icons

>

> Powerful CMS architecture, so as to integrate and streamline all types of

> content into one website

>

>

>

>

>

> This website is the result of years of efforts and perseverance of an

> individual. While I appreciate these efforts I sincerely believe that this

> will achieve the results by serving as many spiritual seekers as possible.

> The service may not be complete without you playing a role. Your role in

> this service would be by offering your valuable comments, ideas, inputs and

> materials that can be published for serving those who may need them. It

> would be of great benefit if you can offer your valuable time and knowledge

> in proof reading the articles.

>

> Kindly find time to share your opinion about the site.

>

> May All Glories be to the Most Beautiful Lord wielding the staff at Pazhani

> Pazhani Andavanukku Arohara !!!

>

> Muruga Saranam

>

> With Best Regards

> Meyyappan S

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Regards,

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ

http://www.arunagirinathar.co.cc

|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

Thank you very much, dear Moderator. Meanwhile, do you have the words of Ramapathi Ashtakam? I heard it on tape, but cannot find the CDs anywhere. Its a very difficult sloka to get. I'd appreciate it if you could provide it in this forum.

Patricia--- On Sun, 12/14/08, R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar wrote:

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinatharRe: Good news for serious spiritual seekersdhandapani Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 5:49 AM

Regarding the Web 2.0 Features - like user interaction etc. - thereare some hitches in the custom engine - which I am working on - pleaseexcuse them - sincea. I am doing this is whatever free time I getb. Collecting/sorting/ Editing/typing content takes 99% of the time andI get little time to peep into technology matters unless reallyserious.THank you. I will try to post requests - as and when I get time -Regd. Requests - Till there is any notices - members can make themthrough this group - sorry again.Your's Truly,R. Sivaramakrishna SharmaGroup Moderator.On 14/12/2008, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000@ > wrote:> Very well done website! But the enquiries section does not seem to be> working. I requested the sloka Rama Pathi Ashtakam, and the Submit box was> not

responding.>> Patricia>> --- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:>> S Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Good news for serious spiritual seekers> "Dhandapani" <dhandapani@gro ups.com>> Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:03 PM>>>>>>>>>> Muruga Saranam>> Dear Members,>> With praiseworthy efforts of the moderator of our Dhandapani > discussion group we now have a new website on scriptural (dharma) material> all in one place in service of the spiritual seekers. The site would

carry> the authoritative collection of Tamil & Sanskrit slokas and sthothras> collected over the years by Sri R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma, presented in a> most convenient and friendly user interface.>> The articles would be neatly tagged & indexed and reaching one article or> shloka would lead you to other related articles or slokas or both.>> The URL for this site is>> http://www.flowers- of-devotion. co.cc/>>>> One of the interesting features of the web site is that, it would facilitate> discussions through comments forms. Though any visitor can use the comments> form, the site strongly recommends users to do a quick registration that> would form a well knit group of spiritual seekers. This will also help in> receiving an update bulletin whenever new content is

added to the site.>> The following would be the some of the features of the website>>>> Tagging, Categorization features for each article>>> Unique indexing and searching so users can browse and read articles from any> particular topic and similarly tagged articles(something like Flickr)> A Traditional User Interface Design to reflect an Indian theme and design> Any one can register for a r account on the website>>> Weekly Article updates (in an average)> Comments can be posted by non-registered users also.>> Image tagging of topics - so as to enable users to identify topics> (categories) with specific icons>> Powerful CMS architecture, so as to integrate and streamline all types of> content into one website>>>>>> This website is the result of years of

efforts and perseverance of an> individual. While I appreciate these efforts I sincerely believe that this> will achieve the results by serving as many spiritual seekers as possible.> The service may not be complete without you playing a role. Your role in> this service would be by offering your valuable comments, ideas, inputs and> materials that can be published for serving those who may need them. It> would be of great benefit if you can offer your valuable time and knowledge> in proof reading the articles.>> Kindly find time to share your opinion about the site.>> May All Glories be to the Most Beautiful Lord wielding the staff at Pazhani> Pazhani Andavanukku Arohara !!!>> Muruga Saranam>> With Best Regards> Meyyappan

S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-- Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagir inathar.co. cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

Ramapati ashtakam - this could mean a hymn comprising of eight verses in praise of Lord Shiva (Ramasya Patihi - rama's lord) or Sriranganatha (Ranganatha was Rama's familt deity), or rama himself (Rama the Lord).

As of now I have very little time for researching - I'll get back in a week or so.Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagirinathar.co.cc

|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

2008/12/15 Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000

Thank you very much, dear Moderator. Meanwhile, do you have the words of Ramapathi Ashtakam? I heard it on tape, but cannot find the CDs anywhere. Its a very difficult sloka to get. I'd appreciate it if you could provide it in this forum.

Patricia--- On Sun, 12/14/08, R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar wrote:

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinatharRe: Good news for serious spiritual seekers

dhandapani Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 5:49 AM

Regarding the Web 2.0 Features - like user interaction etc. - thereare some hitches in the custom engine - which I am working on - pleaseexcuse them - sincea. I am doing this is whatever free time I get

b. Collecting/sorting/ Editing/typing content takes 99% of the time andI get little time to peep into technology matters unless reallyserious.THank you. I will try to post requests - as and when I get time -

Regd. Requests - Till there is any notices - members can make themthrough this group - sorry again.Your's Truly,R. Sivaramakrishna SharmaGroup Moderator.On 14/12/2008, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000@ > wrote:

> Very well done website! But the enquiries section does not seem to be> working. I requested the sloka Rama Pathi Ashtakam, and the Submit box was> not

responding.>> Patricia>> --- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:>> S Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Good news for serious spiritual seekers> " Dhandapani " <dhandapani@gro ups.com>

> Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:03 PM>>>>>>>>>> Muruga Saranam>> Dear Members,>> With praiseworthy efforts of the moderator of our Dhandapani

> discussion group we now have a new website on scriptural (dharma) material> all in one place in service of the spiritual seekers. The site would

carry> the authoritative collection of Tamil & Sanskrit slokas and sthothras> collected over the years by Sri R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma, presented in a> most convenient and friendly user interface.

>> The articles would be neatly tagged & indexed and reaching one article or> shloka would lead you to other related articles or slokas or both.>> The URL for this site is>> http://www.flowers- of-devotion. co.cc/

>>>> One of the interesting features of the web site is that, it would facilitate> discussions through comments forms. Though any visitor can use the comments> form, the site strongly recommends users to do a quick registration that

> would form a well knit group of spiritual seekers. This will also help in> receiving an update bulletin whenever new content is

added to the site.>> The following would be the some of the features of the website>>>> Tagging, Categorization features for each article>>> Unique indexing and searching so users can browse and read articles from any

> particular topic and similarly tagged articles(something like Flickr)> A Traditional User Interface Design to reflect an Indian theme and design> Any one can register for a r account on the website

>>> Weekly Article updates (in an average)> Comments can be posted by non-registered users also.>> Image tagging of topics - so as to enable users to identify topics> (categories) with specific icons

>> Powerful CMS architecture, so as to integrate and streamline all types of> content into one website>>>>>> This website is the result of years of

efforts and perseverance of an> individual. While I appreciate these efforts I sincerely believe that this> will achieve the results by serving as many spiritual seekers as possible.> The service may not be complete without you playing a role. Your role in

> this service would be by offering your valuable comments, ideas, inputs and> materials that can be published for serving those who may need them. It> would be of great benefit if you can offer your valuable time and knowledge

> in proof reading the articles.>> Kindly find time to share your opinion about the site.>> May All Glories be to the Most Beautiful Lord wielding the staff at Pazhani> Pazhani Andavanukku Arohara !!!

>> Muruga Saranam>> With Best Regards> Meyyappan

S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-- Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagir inathar.co. cc

|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

Muruga Saranam

Dear Patricia Madam,

Thankyou for the valuable feedback.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote:

Very well done website! But the enquiries section does not seem to be working. I requested the sloka Rama Pathi Ashtakam, and the Submit box was not responding.

Patricia --- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan wrote:

S Meyyappan <smeyyappan Good news for serious spiritual seekers " Dhandapani " <dhandapani >

Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:03 PM

Muruga Saranam

Dear Members,

The URL for this site is

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

This is in praise of Lord Vishnu, the Lord of Ramaa (Lakshmi)

Thank you for your efforts

Patricia--- On Mon, 12/15/08, R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar wrote:

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinatharRe: Good news for serious spiritual seekersdhandapani Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 1:59 AM

Ramapati ashtakam - this could mean a hymn comprising of eight verses in praise of Lord Shiva (Ramasya Patihi - rama's lord) or Sriranganatha (Ranganatha was Rama's familt deity), or rama himself (Rama the Lord).As of now I have very little time for researching - I'll get back in a week or so.Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagir inathar.co. cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

2008/12/15 Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000@ >

Patricia--- On Sun, 12/14/08, R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar@ gmail.com> wrote:

R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄ <arunagirinathar@ gmail.com>Re: Good news for serious spiritual seekersdhandapani@gro ups.comSunday, December 14, 2008, 5:49 AM

Regarding the Web 2.0 Features - like user interaction etc. - thereare some hitches in the custom engine - which I am working on - pleaseexcuse them - sincea. I am doing this is whatever free time I getb. Collecting/sorting/ Editing/typing content takes 99% of the time andI get little time to peep into technology matters unless reallyserious.THank you. I will try to post requests - as and when I get time -Regd. Requests - Till there is any notices - members can make themthrough this group - sorry again.Your's Truly,R. Sivaramakrishna SharmaGroup Moderator.On 14/12/2008, Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000@ > wrote:> Very well done website! But the enquiries section does not seem to be> working. I requested the sloka Rama Pathi Ashtakam, and the Submit box was> not

responding.>> Patricia>> --- On Fri, 12/12/08, S Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:>> S Meyyappan <smeyyappan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Good news for serious spiritual seekers> "Dhandapani" <dhandapani@gro ups.com>

> Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:03 PM>>>>>>>>>> Muruga Saranam>> Dear Members,>> With praiseworthy efforts of the moderator of our Dhandapani > discussion group we now have a new website on scriptural (dharma) material> all in one place in service of the spiritual seekers. The site would carry> the authoritative collection of Tamil & Sanskrit slokas and sthothras> collected over the years by Sri R. Sivaramakrishna Sharma, presented in a> most convenient and friendly user interface.>> The articles would be neatly tagged & indexed and reaching one article or> shloka would lead you to other related articles or slokas or both.>> The URL for this site is>> http://www.flowers-

of-devotion. co.cc/>>>> One of the interesting features of the web site is that, it would facilitate> discussions through comments forms. Though any visitor can use the comments> form, the site strongly recommends users to do a quick registration that> would form a well knit group of spiritual seekers. This will also help in> receiving an update bulletin whenever new content is added to the site.>> The following would be the some of the features of the website>>>> Tagging, Categorization features for each article>>> Unique indexing and searching so users can browse and read articles from any> particular topic and similarly tagged articles(something like Flickr)> A Traditional User Interface Design to reflect an Indian theme and design> Any one can register for a r account on the

website>>> Weekly Article updates (in an average)> Comments can be posted by non-registered users also.>> Image tagging of topics - so as to enable users to identify topics> (categories) with specific icons>> Powerful CMS architecture, so as to integrate and streamline all types of> content into one website>>>>>> This website is the result of years of efforts and perseverance of an> individual. While I appreciate these efforts I sincerely believe that this> will achieve the results by serving as many spiritual seekers as possible.> The service may not be complete without you playing a role. Your role in> this service would be by offering your valuable comments, ideas, inputs and> materials that can be published for serving those who may need them. It> would be of great benefit if you can offer your

valuable time and knowledge> in proof reading the articles.>> Kindly find time to share your opinion about the site.>> May All Glories be to the Most Beautiful Lord wielding the staff at Pazhani> Pazhani Andavanukku Arohara !!!>> Muruga Saranam>> With Best Regards> Meyyappan S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-- Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagir inathar.co. cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||