sasthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is called sastra bandam

வாலவே தாநà¯à®¤à®ªà®¾ வாசமà¯à®ªà¯‹ கதà¯à®¤à®©à¯à®ªà®¾

மாலைபூ ணேமதிற மாலà¯à®µà®²à®°à¯à®¤à¯‡ – சாலவ

மாபாசம௠போக மதிதேசார௠மாபூதமà¯

வாபாதந௠தாவேல வா.

தூயவனே, வேதாநà¯à®¤ விலாசக௠கடவà¯à®³à¯‡, பேரினà¯à®ªà®®à¯ எனà¯à®®à¯ சà¯à®µà®¾à®©à¯à®ªà®µà®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®±à¯à®•à¯ நாயகனே, வனà¯à®®à¯ˆ சானà¯à®± திரà¯à®®à®¾à®²à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯, மறà¯à®± வலà¯à®²à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ கடவà¯à®³à¯‡, எனà¯à®©à®•à®¤à¯à®¤à¯‡ மிகà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯à®³à¯à®³ பயனினà¯à®®à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯, பெரிய ஆணவாதி பநà¯à®¤à®™à¯à®•à®³à¯à®®à¯ ஒழிய, ஞானமà¯à®®à¯ பà¯à®•à®´à¯à®®à¯à®³à¯à®³ பரமானà¯à®®à®¾à®µà¯‡ நீ என௠மà¯à®©à¯ வநà¯à®¤à®°à¯à®³à®•!

திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®šà¯ செலà¯à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¤à¯ தநà¯à®¤à®°à¯à®³à®• வேலிறைவனே

Hope you got the tamil script correctly. Each letter of the poem is encompressed inside a vel. Let me if I can send the drawing.

Sundararajan

Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo--- On Mon, 12/1/09, peakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 wrote:

peakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 Asthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigaldhandapani Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 7:05 PM

Dear All,Can anybody let me know if there is a 4 line verse called Ashtra Bandam written by Pamban Swamigal. I had the opportunity to visit his anushtanam (Brindavanam) and the priests told me about Kamala Bandam. I have been asked to recite 6 times the Ashtra bandam for various family problems and will be obliged if anyone can help me obtain this powerful mantra.Sincerely,PK Murthy

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Muruga Saranam

Dear Sir,

Please also send the drawing mentioned by you, if possible. It looks like it starts with VA LA VE and ends with VE LA VA. I dont know if you mentioned the same.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

2009/1/15 Sundar <yesyesrin

வாலவே தாநà¯à®¤à®ªà®¾ வாசமà¯à®ªà¯‹ கதà¯à®¤à®©à¯à®ªà®¾ மாலைபூ ணேமதிற மாலà¯à®µà®²à®°à¯à®¤à¯‡ – சாலவ மாபாசம௠போக மதிதேசார௠மாபூதம௠வாபாதந௠தாவேல வா. தூயவனே, வேதாநà¯à®¤ விலாசக௠கடவà¯à®³à¯‡, பேரினà¯à®ªà®®à¯ எனà¯à®®à¯ சà¯à®µà®¾à®©à¯à®ªà®µà®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®±à¯à®•à¯ நாயகனே, வனà¯à®®à¯ˆ சானà¯à®± திரà¯à®®à®¾à®²à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯, மறà¯à®± வலà¯à®²à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ கடவà¯à®³à¯‡, எனà¯à®©à®•à®¤à¯à®¤à¯‡ மிகà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯à®³à¯à®³ பயனினà¯à®®à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯, பெரிய ஆணவாதி பநà¯à®¤à®™à¯à®•à®³à¯à®®à¯ ஒழிய, ஞானமà¯à®®à¯ பà¯à®•à®´à¯à®®à¯à®³à¯à®³ பரமானà¯à®®à®¾à®µà¯‡ நீ என௠மà¯à®©à¯ வநà¯à®¤à®°à¯à®³à®•! திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®šà¯ செலà¯à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¤à¯ தநà¯à®¤à®°à¯à®³à®• வேலிறைவனே

Hope you got the tamil script correctly. Each letter of the poem is encompressed inside a vel. Let me if I can send the drawing.

Sundararajan

Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo

--- On Mon, 12/1/09, peakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 wrote:

peakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 Asthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigal

dhandapani Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 7:05 PM

Dear All,Can anybody let me know if there is a 4 line verse called Ashtra Bandam written by Pamban Swamigal. I had the opportunity to visit his anushtanam (Brindavanam) and the priests told me about Kamala Bandam. I

have been asked to recite 6 times the Ashtra bandam for various family problems and will be obliged if anyone can help me obtain this powerful mantra.Sincerely,PK Murthy

please send the drawing.

thanks and regards,

Dr.GG--- On Thu, 1/15/09, Sundar <yesyesrin wrote:

Sundar <yesyesrinRe: sasthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigaldhandapani , "peakaymurthy_21" <peakaymurthy_21Thursday, January 15, 2009, 4:46 AM

வாலவே தாநà¯à®¤à®ªà®¾ வாசமà¯à®ªà¯‹ கதà¯à®¤à®©à¯à®ªà®¾ மாலைபூ ணேமதிற மாலà¯à®µà®²à®°à¯à®¤à¯‡ – சாலவ மாபாசம௠போக மதிதேசார௠மாபூதம௠வாபாதந௠தாவேல வா. தூயவனே, வேதாநà¯à®¤ விலாசக௠கடவà¯à®³à¯‡, பேரினà¯à®ªà®®à¯ எனà¯à®®à¯ சà¯à®µà®¾à®©à¯à®ªà®µà®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®±à¯à®•à¯ நாயகனே, வனà¯à®®à¯ˆ சானà¯à®± திரà¯à®®à®¾à®²à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯, மறà¯à®± வலà¯à®²à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ கடவà¯à®³à¯‡, எனà¯à®©à®•à®¤à¯à®¤à¯‡ மிகà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯à®³à¯à®³ பயனினà¯à®®à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯, பெரிய ஆணவாதி பநà¯à®¤à®™à¯à®•à®³à¯à®®à¯ ஒழிய, ஞானமà¯à®®à¯ பà¯à®•à®´à¯à®®à¯à®³à¯à®³ பரமானà¯à®®à®¾à®µà¯‡ நீ என௠மà¯à®©à¯ வநà¯à®¤à®°à¯à®³à®•! திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®šà¯ செலà¯à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¤à¯ தநà¯à®¤à®°à¯à®³à®• வேலிறைவனே

Sundararajan

Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo--- On Mon, 12/1/09, peakaymurthy_ 21 <peakaymurthy_ 21 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

peakaymurthy_ 21 <peakaymurthy_ 21 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Asthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigaldhandapani@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 7:05 PM

Dear All,Can anybody let me know if there is a 4 line verse called Ashtra Bandam written by Pamban Swamigal. I had the opportunity to visit his anushtanam (Brindavanam) and the priests told me about Kamala Bandam. I have been asked to recite 6 times the Ashtra bandam for various family problems and will be obliged if anyone can help me obtain this powerful mantra.Sincerely,PK Murthy

Dear All,

Vayaloor Murugan Thunai,

Pls visit Webiste www.kaumaram.com. great website even for muruga bakhtargal

Regards

Visweswaran Natrajan(VN)

S Meyyappan <smeyyappandhandapani Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:30:50 AMRe: sasthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigal

Muruga Saranam

Dear Sir,

Please also send the drawing mentioned by you, if possible. It looks like it starts with VA LA VE and ends with VE LA VA. I dont know if you mentioned the same.

Muruga Saranam

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

2009/1/15 Sundar <yesyesrin (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Sundararajan

Beauty is His footprint showing us where He has passed - Aurobindo--- On Mon, 12/1/09, peakaymurthy_ 21 <peakaymurthy_ 21 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

peakaymurthy_ 21 <peakaymurthy_ 21 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Asthra Bandam by Pamban Swamigaldhandapani@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 7:05 PM