IndiaDivine.org

How lord muruga changed me...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vanakam and Namaskhar….

Hope all of you are doing great with the grace

of lord Muruga…..I just would like to pen down a few spiritual experiences

which I am going thru at this moment, after my visits to two of the Lord Murugan’s

6 Padai Veedu, that is Thirupuram kondram and Palani. I am 41 years old,

married and have 3 kids. I am residing in Penang, Malaysia.

Last November, I went to India, with my

wife and we have arranged a personnel tour only 2 of us. We went to few

important temples. I was fully attracted to Palani and Thirupuram Kundram.I

don’t know why….knowingly, I pray a lot to Lord Muruga since my

childhood. Till today, after the visit, I always think that I am going to

settle down somewhere at one of these 2 temples. I love the place so much. As I

understand physical attraction should be avoided, but I could not get ride of

my mind from these temples, especially Palani. Tears will be rolling down when

I think about Palani and Thirupuram Kundram. My heart aches when I wonder when

will be my next visit to these temples. I did the 5 abhisegham at Palani and

shaved my head. I witnessed the abhisegham right in front of my eyes. So….

beautiful. I am always close with Lord Murugan. I am pushing the silver chariot

during Thaipusam for the past 32 years, since 9 years old, at my homeland here,

Malaysia.

Now, I feel like I need to be always close to lord Dhandayuthabani at Palani and

feel the fragrance of Palani Andava all the time.

Well, I do not know what will happen next.

I am just waiting for my deity to give me directions. I was not shown any gurus

yet. I am open for gurus to guide me accordingly, as sometimes, I do not know

if what I am doing, or praying is correct.

Lately I could feel the daily happenings

around me, whatever consisting with human being is just a drama……A

drama which was already arranged and will be going on as what was planned. I

feel funny looking at people and their reaction. It looks funny for me when

people trying to portray themselves with good food, nice cloths or even

applying make up… I feel funny when people talk about human relations and

love among human……for me, that is basic and what will be the next

step after this?

I am having a lot of dreams with many snap

shots of Muruga, mostly together with peacock, or even like him waving his

hands towards me. I also dreamt 2 peacocks flying towards me and licking all

over my face.

I am a vegetarian for the past 20 years,

though I do consume egg occasionally. Willingly, I have reduced the intake of

salt, sweet, chilly and sour junks for the past few weeks. I do not fancy food

as what I did previously. I have planned to stop consuming alcohol. I am a non

smoker.

A lot of things started to change after my

recent visit to India.

I have become a quite person and I always look sad. My family members are

asking me why I look different now. All I can think is I had drawn a long

lasting attachment and love towards Palani andava and I am waiting for my next

visit there. I am surfing more information about religion now…..I have

not revealed any of my personnel feelings of this feeling or changes to anyone

before this. Via this group, may be there will be some similar experience that

someone might have experienced and hope to get some insights of what to do next….

Lord Muruga will lead me towards my next

direction of life and I am waiting for that eagerly…There are many things

which I am unable to explain via writings.

Thanks for your time reading this long

email…

Best

Regards

Karthig

Vellasamy

Dear Karthig

It felt heartwarmingly beautiful to read about your experiences of Lord Muruga. I wish I had time to write more, but I'll surely do so later. Just wanted to tell you that you have been touched by Lord Muruga. You can even develop devotion only if HE chooses to touch you. Thank Him for it, and tell Him to keep it up.

Patricia--- On Thu, 2/12/09, karthig_vellasamy <karthig_vellasamy wrote:

karthig_vellasamy <karthig_vellasamy How lord muruga changed me...dhandapani Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 12:57 AM

Vanakam and Namaskhar….

Hope all of you are doing great with the grace of lord Muruga…..I just would like to pen down a few spiritual experiences which I am going thru at this moment, after my visits to two of the Lord Murugan’s 6 Padai Veedu, that is Thirupuram kondram and Palani. I am 41 years old, married and have 3 kids. I am residing in Penang, Malaysia.

Last November, I went to India , with my wife and we have arranged a personnel tour only 2 of us. We went to few important temples. I was fully attracted to Palani and Thirupuram Kundram.I don’t know why….knowingly, I pray a lot to Lord Muruga since my childhood. Till today, after the visit, I always think that I am going to settle down somewhere at one of these 2 temples. I love the place so much. As I understand physical attraction should be avoided, but I could not get ride of my mind from these temples, especially Palani. Tears will be rolling down when I think about Palani and Thirupuram Kundram. My heart aches when I wonder when will be my next visit to these temples. I did the 5 abhisegham at Palani and shaved my head. I witnessed the abhisegham right in front of my eyes. So…. beautiful. I am always close with Lord Murugan. I

am pushing the silver chariot during Thaipusam for the past 32 years, since 9 years old, at my homeland here, Malaysia . Now, I feel like I need to be always close to lord Dhandayuthabani at Palani and feel the fragrance of Palani Andava all the time.

Well, I do not know what will happen next. I am just waiting for my deity to give me directions. I was not shown any gurus yet. I am open for gurus to guide me accordingly, as sometimes, I do not know if what I am doing, or praying is correct.

Lately I could feel the daily happenings around me, whatever consisting with human being is just a drama……A drama which was already arranged and will be going on as what was planned. I feel funny looking at people and their reaction. It looks funny for me when people trying to portray themselves with good food, nice cloths or even applying make up… I feel funny when people talk about human relations and love among human……for me, that is basic and what will be the next step after this?

I am having a lot of dreams with many snap shots of Muruga, mostly together with peacock, or even like him waving his hands towards me. I also dreamt 2 peacocks flying towards me and licking all over my face.

I am a vegetarian for the past 20 years, though I do consume egg occasionally. Willingly, I have reduced the intake of salt, sweet, chilly and sour junks for the past few weeks. I do not fancy food as what I did previously. I have planned to stop consuming alcohol. I am a non smoker.

A lot of things started to change after my recent visit to India . I have become a quite person and I always look sad. My family members are asking me why I look different now. All I can think is I had drawn a long lasting attachment and love towards Palani andava and I am waiting for my next visit there. I am surfing more information about religion now…..I have not revealed any of my personnel feelings of this feeling or changes to anyone before this. Via this group, may be there will be some similar experience that someone might have experienced and hope to get some insights of what to do next….

Lord Muruga will lead me towards my next direction of life and I am waiting for that eagerly…There are many things which I am unable to explain via writings.

Thanks for your time reading this long email…

Best Regards

Karthig Vellasamy

Karthig Sir,

Thanks for sharing this. I'm very happy to hear the real experience of lord Muruga perumal. Pls keep posting many more articles on Lord Murugan.

Muruga Saranam,

Mukundan Shanmugam

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:22:59 +0530 wrote

>Vanakam and Namaskhar....

>

>

>

>Hope all of you are doing great with the grace of lord Muruga.....I just would like to pen down a few spiritual experiences which I am going thru at this moment, after my visits to two of the Lord Murugan's 6 Padai Veedu, that is Thirupuram kondram and Palani. I am 41 years old, married and have 3 kids. I am residing in Penang, Malaysia.

>

>

>

>Last November, I went to India, with my wife and we have arranged a personnel tour only 2 of us. We went to few important temples. I was fully attracted to Palani and Thirupuram Kundram.I don't know why....knowingly, I pray a lot to Lord Muruga since my childhood. Till today, after the visit, I always think that I am going to settle down somewhere at one of these 2 temples. I love the place so much. As I understand physical attraction should be avoided, but I could not get ride of my mind from these temples, especially Palani. Tears will be rolling down when I think about Palani and Thirupuram Kundram. My heart aches when I wonder when will be my next visit to these temples. I did the 5 abhisegham at Palani and shaved my head. I witnessed the abhisegham right in front of my eyes. So.... beautiful. I am always close with Lord Murugan. I am pushing the silver chariot during Thaipusam for the past 32 years, since 9 years old, at my homeland here, Malaysia. Now, I feel like I need to be always close to lord Dhandayuthabani at Palani and feel the fragrance of Palani Andava all the time.

>

>

>

>Well, I do not know what will happen next. I am just waiting for my deity to give me directions. I was not shown any gurus yet. I am open for gurus to guide me accordingly, as sometimes, I do not know if what I am doing, or praying is correct.

>

>

>

>Lately I could feel the daily happenings around me, whatever consisting with human being is just a drama......A drama which was already arranged and will be going on as what was planned. I feel funny looking at people and their reaction. It looks funny for me when people trying to portray themselves with good food, nice cloths or even applying make up... I feel funny when people talk about human relations and love among human......for me, that is basic and what will be the next step after this?

>

>

>

>I am having a lot of dreams with many snap shots of Muruga, mostly together with peacock, or even like him waving his hands towards me. I also dreamt 2 peacocks flying towards me and licking all over my face.

>

>

>

>I am a vegetarian for the past 20 years, though I do consume egg occasionally. Willingly, I have reduced the intake of salt, sweet, chilly and sour junks for the past few weeks. I do not fancy food as what I did previously. I have planned to stop consuming alcohol. I am a non smoker.

>

>

>

>A lot of things started to change after my recent visit to India. I have become a quite person and I always look sad. My family members are asking me why I look different now. All I can think is I had drawn a long lasting attachment and love towards Palani andava and I am waiting for my next visit there. I am surfing more information about religion now.....I have not revealed any of my personnel feelings of this feeling or changes to anyone before this. Via this group, may be there will be some similar experience that someone might have experienced and hope to get some insights of what to do next....

>

>

>

>Lord Muruga will lead me towards my next direction of life and I am waiting for that eagerly...There are many things which I am unable to explain via writings.

>

>

>

>Thanks for your time reading this long email...

>

>

>

>Best Regards

>

>

>

>Karthig Vellasamy

>

>