IndiaDivine.org

OM SARAVANABAVA OM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear murugan devotees, friends.We are going to celebrate first thaipusam festival on 08.02.2009 with grace of lord murugan, Saravanabhavan,Dhandapani, skanda, Gurunadhan. at Somnath,Veraval, Gujarat,india. with your all support , prays.

I invite you all to come here to attend this festival. This is my humble & heartly request to you all.Please come.Murugan SaranamVetrivel Murugankku AroharaC.Balasubramaniam

Dear Bala,

I just now transferred Rs. 5000/- for Thaipusam. I think it will be credited only on Monday as Sat and Sunday are holidays. I sent mail to my close friend about his contribution. So far no reply from him. I will remind him once again.

Wish you all the best for a successful Thaipusam.

Vetrivel Muruganukku Arohara.

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM, bala subramaniam <balvelan wrote:

Dear murugan devotees, friends.We are going to celebrate first thaipusam festival on 08.02.2009 with grace of lord murugan, Saravanabhavan,Dhandapani, skanda, Gurunadhan. at Somnath,Veraval, Gujarat,india. with your all support , prays.

I invite you all to come here to attend this festival. This is my humble & heartly request to you all.Please come.Murugan SaranamVetrivel Murugankku AroharaC.Balasubramaniam