IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for the replies.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Muruga Saranam.

Dear Group members,

I would like to thank all of the beloved group members who read my mail and gave

their mind blowing messages. Especially I am thanking Mr. Sivaramakrishnan, Mr.

Meyyappan, Mr. Karthig, Ms. Priya.

I am thanking the Lord Muruga to gave me an opportunity to get contact with

these scholorly people throught this Dhandapani group.

As said by Mr. Sivaramakrishnan our conversation ended. By the mean time I want

to tell something. By talking or sharing the thoughts with each other is not

mean it is Useless. Eventhough it is useless when we are entering into the

debates some useful informations will come out. Moreover the opponent may have

some amazing informations or we do the same. But they might not get opportunity

to put forward those things. So the debates may become a good stage to pull out

those information from each other. By talking about the religion, this will not

spoil the harmony among the people. Meiporul Kanbhadu arivu.

If a man asking about the thalapuranam of rameswaram, I must tell him what he

needs. If I could not the man who asks the question will immediately reply what

is the use you are dwelling here for twenty five years.

Same like this, Our religion is Sanathana Dharmam. No founder for ou Great

religion. We people are following this Dharma. So If anybody

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Gokhle (Correct me if I am wrong),To engage in intellectual debates is truly a mental exercise. But to engage with debates with people who come with a close mind is useless since neither party stands to gain. THis what I actually meant. If you were to debate with a scholar on any topic - it would really be rewarding since a lot of information about various things would surface. However, when you debate with missionaries, who come with the sole intent of converting - it is like talking to a deaf person, no amount of logic will ever convince them, since their mission is to convert - debate is only an alleby.

Regarding Rebirth etc. you may want to read " How is Man Reborn " published by Ramakrishna Mission, for a scientific and scriptural overview of the law of rebirth in Sanatana Dharma with ample evidences from Modern Science.

Regards,R. ÅšivarÄmakṛṣṇa Å›armÄhttp://www.arunagirinathar.co.cc|| Tiruchitrambalam ||

2009/7/24 R. DEVI ANAND GOKHALE <samuraigokhale

Muruga Saranam.

Dear Group members,

I would like to thank all of the beloved group members who read my mail and gave their mind blowing messages. Especially I am thanking Mr. Sivaramakrishnan, Mr. Meyyappan, Mr. Karthig, Ms. Priya.

I am thanking the Lord Muruga to gave me an opportunity to get contact with these scholorly people throught this Dhandapani group.

As said by Mr. Sivaramakrishnan our conversation ended. By the mean time I want to tell something. By talking or sharing the thoughts with each other is not mean it is Useless. Eventhough it is useless when we are entering into the debates some useful informations will come out. Moreover the opponent may have some amazing informations or we do the same. But they might not get opportunity to put forward those things. So the debates may become a good stage to pull out those information from each other. By talking about the religion, this will not spoil the harmony among the people. Meiporul Kanbhadu arivu.

If a man asking about the thalapuranam of rameswaram, I must tell him what he needs. If I could not the man who asks the question will immediately reply what is the use you are dwelling here for twenty five years.

Same like this, Our religion is Sanathana Dharmam. No founder for ou Great religion. We people are following this Dharma. So If anybody