IndiaDivine.org

requesting of details of murugan temples

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HiNear NSE bose road, Parrys corner, there are 2 murugan temples1. Kanda swamy temple2. If you walk towards Patni Plaza from flower bazzar police station there is a very old murugan temple towards the right hand side, in Vadapalani you have famous murugan templethese the ones i often visit in chennai.tyCivayanama--- On Fri, 10/2/09, T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi wrote:T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi requesting of details of murugan templesdhandapani Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 12:53 PM

Hai friends my name is T.N.Padmagnanaskand an from chennai - 72. iam going to all murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i need details about other temples situated in various places of tamilnadu. So, those who know about any temples in tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours friendly . . . . ur friend . .

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

hi,

in Coimbatore there are two famous Murugan temples.Maruthamalai in Vadavalli & Chenni Andavar Kovil in Karumathampatti .very close to Avinashi.The lord in Karumathampatti temple is bala murugan & always will be seen in Raja alankaram.such a beautiful & peaceful temple.It is on the main road itself.you can't miss it.

hope this helps you.

Priya

T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandidhandapani Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 7:53:34 AM requesting of details of murugan temples

Hai friends my name is T.N.Padmagnanaskand an from chennai - 72. iam going to all murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i need details about other temples situated in various places of tamilnadu. So, those who know about any temples in tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours friendly . . . . ur friend . .

in salem there is skanda ashram established by santananda swamigal .a very silent space outside the city.murugan and goddess bhuvaneswari are main deities in temple.temple is on a small hill.better to go in a four wheeler as bus transport is only at specific times.the address being.

Om Sri SkandasramamUdayapatti, Salem - 636 140 IndiaTel. (0427) 240660

it has also a temple in salem established by same trust and the address being

Chennai Om Sri SkandasramamRaj Keelpakkam, Mahalakshmi NagarTambaram, Chennai - 600 073 IndiaTel. 091 (044) 239-4134

both are good places but salem is more good.you go and see.then you will have the experience--- On Sun, 4/10/09, priya mumu <priyamumu wrote:

priya mumu <priyamumuRe: requesting of details of murugan templesdhandapani Date: Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 12:52 AM

hi,

in Coimbatore there are two famous Murugan temples.Maruthamala i in Vadavalli & Chenni Andavar Kovil in Karumathampatti .very close to Avinashi.The lord in Karumathampatti temple is bala murugan & always will be seen in Raja alankaram.such a beautiful & peaceful temple.It is on the main road itself.you can't miss it.

hope this helps you.

Priya

T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi@ .in>dhandapani@gro ups.comFriday, October 2, 2009 7:53:34 AM requesting of details of murugan temples

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Muruga Saranam.

In Rameswaram you can find lot of Murugan temple related to Srimath Pamban

swamigal. In pamban there is one murugan temple. In thangachchimadam near

rameswaram, then very important Murugan temple is situated in rameswaram to

ramanathapuram highway. In this place Srimath pamaban swamigal did penence

under the ground and saw Sri bala Dhandayudhapani with Agasthiyar. Full details

I will give to you with pictures when I go to Rameswaram during my vacation.

Vetrivel Muruganuku arohara.

dhandapani , priya mumu <priyamumu wrote:

>

> hi,

> in Coimbatore there are two famous Murugan temples.Maruthamalai in Vadavalli &

Chenni Andavar Kovil in Karumathampatti .very close to Avinashi.The lord in

Karumathampatti temple is bala murugan & always will be seen in Raja

alankaram.such a beautiful & peaceful temple.It is on the main road itself.you

can't miss it.

> hope this helps you.

> Priya

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi

> dhandapani

> Friday, October 2, 2009 7:53:34 AM

> requesting of details of murugan temples

>

>  

> Hai friends my name is T.N.Padmagnanaskand an from chennai - 72. iam going to

all murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i need details

about other temples situated in various places of tamilnadu. So, those who know

about any temples in tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the

name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours friendly . . . . ur

friend . . 

>

> ________________________________

> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

>

dear Padmagnanaskandan,

1) The famous murugan temple at THIRUPOORUR, the temple name is KANDASWAMY

TEMPLE.

the temple is very old and important temple of our lord murugan. this tempe rout

is old mahabaliburam road near kelambakkam.

2)than the other is SIRUVAPURI MURUGAN TEMPLE.

this is near by PERIYAPALAYAM.

Regards,

N.Mohanraj

Muruga Saranam

Om Murugan Thunai.

--- On Fri, 2/10/09, T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi

wrote:

> T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi

> dhandapani

> Friday, 2 October, 2009, 7:53 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hai friends my name is

> T.N.Padmagnanaskandan from chennai - 72. iam going to all

> murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i

> need details about other temples situated in various places

> of tamilnadu. So, those who know about any temples in

> tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the

> name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours

> friendly . . . . ur friend . . 

>

> India has a new look.

> Take a sneak peek.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

http://in.overview.mail./

Muruga SaranamHi This week end i am going to Rameswaram temple , could you pls tell me the name of lord murug temple near rameswaram .I like to visit this templeThanks

Kadiravan

Bangalore

Mail:kadiravank--- On Sun, 4/10/09, GOKHALE <samuraigokhale wrote:GOKHALE <samuraigokhale Re: requesting of details of murugan templesdhandapani Date: Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 1:25 PM

Muruga Saranam.

In Rameswaram you can find lot of Murugan temple related to Srimath Pamban swamigal. In pamban there is one murugan temple. In thangachchimadam near rameswaram, then very important Murugan temple is situated in rameswaram to ramanathapuram highway. In this place Srimath pamaban swamigal did penence under the ground and saw Sri bala Dhandayudhapani with Agasthiyar. Full details I will give to you with pictures when I go to Rameswaram during my vacation.

Vetrivel Muruganuku arohara.

dhandapani@gro ups.com, priya mumu <priyamumu@. ..> wrote:

>

> hi,

> in Coimbatore there are two famous Murugan temples.Maruthamala i in Vadavalli & Chenni Andavar Kovil in Karumathampatti .very close to Avinashi.The lord in Karumathampatti temple is bala murugan & always will be seen in Raja alankaram.such a beautiful & peaceful temple.It is on the main road itself.you can't miss it.

> hope this helps you.

> Priya

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi@ ...>

> dhandapani@gro ups.com

> Friday, October 2, 2009 7:53:34 AM

>

>

> Hai friends my name is T.N.Padmagnanaskand an from chennai - 72. iam going to all murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i need details about other temples situated in various places of tamilnadu. So, those who know about any temples in tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours friendly . . . . ur friend . .

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Please visit the following web site and choose the placces to visit depending upon your location. There are innumerable temples all over Tamil Nadu each is famous for its own reason. It is very difficult to choose one. There is one book by Valappatti Sri Krishann " In the foot steps of Arunagirinathar" . Get a copy of the book and you will get all the details about the murugan temples. The book is in Tamil

http://www.templenet.com/Tamilnadu/skanda.html

Sundararajan

dhandapani , "T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh" <skandan_skandi wrote:>> Hai friends my name is T.N.Padmagnanaskandan from chennai - 72. iam going to all murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i need details about other temples situated in various places of tamilnadu. So, those who know about any temples in tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours friendly . . . . ur friend . . > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

Dear friend T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh

I am kumar, i like to introduce my ever life time favroute murugan temple, Which is stituated near tripur. Our temple name is MALAI KOVIL . its is stituated on the way to tripur, and very next to somanur. All buses from coimbatore to tripur by the way of somanur will take you to that temple. i wish all of the reads to vist that temple and get ARUL of our lord murugan.

And another temple is MARUTHAMALAI MURUGAN temple which is stituated in the westergazd. near coimbatore. There are direct buses from coimbatore railway station and Gandhipuram Bus stand. I wish all the reads to vist coimbatore murugan temple and get the ARUL.

kumar.

--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Jaiyaram <mjrkmail wrote:

Jaiyaram <mjrkmailRe: requesting of details of murugan templesdhandapani Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 11:36 PM

HiNear NSE bose road, Parrys corner, there are 2 murugan temples1. Kanda swamy temple2. If you walk towards Patni Plaza from flower bazzar police station there is a very old murugan temple towards the right hand side, in Vadapalani you have famous murugan templethese the ones i often visit in chennai.tyCivayanama--- On Fri, 10/2/09, T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi@ .in> wrote:

T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi@ .in> requesting of details of murugan templesdhandapani@gro ups.comFriday, October 2, 2009, 12:53 PM

Muruga Saranam

I think the templenet link given by Mr. Sundararajan covers almost all Murugan Temples in Tamilnadu.

In Kundrakkudi (known as Mayuragiri in ancient times) Lord sits atop the small hill in the shape of the Plumage of the Peacock (and hence Mayuragiri). The Lord Ganesh Sannidhanam at the foothill is called " Thohai Adi Vinayagar " (meaning Vinayaka who sits at the foot of the Plumage. Here Lord Muruga - The Moolavar " has six faces and is known as Shanmukha. He wears a beatiful smile always. There is no any bit of exaggeration when someone says one needs a thousand eyes to feast on His beautiful smile. Lord Muruga and His consorts Valli and Devanai alll sitt on three different peacocks which is another speciality here.

Kundrakudi is 9 kms away from Karaikudi a Town enroute between Trichy and Rameshwaram (100 kms from Trichy).

Muruga Saranam

Vetrivel Muruganukku Arohara

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 7:21 PM, kumar s <kumarks45 wrote:

Dear friend  T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh

I am kumar, i like to introduce my ever life time favroute murugan temple, Which is stituated near tripur. Our temple name is MALAI KOVIL  . its is stituated on the way to tripur, and very next to somanur. All buses from coimbatore to tripur by the way of somanur will take you to that temple. i wish all of the reads to vist that temple and get ARUL of our lord murugan.

And another temple is MARUTHAMALAI MURUGAN temple which is stituated in the westergazd. near coimbatore. There are direct buses from coimbatore railway station and Gandhipuram Bus stand. I wish all the reads to vist coimbatore murugan temple and get the ARUL.

kumar.

--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Jaiyaram <mjrkmail wrote:

Jaiyaram <mjrkmailRe: requesting of details of murugan temples

dhandapani Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 11:36 PM

HiNear NSE bose road, Parrys corner, there are 2 murugan temples1. Kanda swamy temple2. If you walk towards Patni Plaza from flower bazzar police station  there is a very old murugan temple towards the right hand side,

in Vadapalani you have famous murugan templethese the ones i often visit in chennai.tyCivayanama--- On Fri, 10/2/09, T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi@ .in> wrote:

T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh <skandan_skandi@ .in> requesting of details of murugan temples

dhandapani@gro ups.comFriday, October 2, 2009, 12:53 PM

Hello Rajesh,

I am so happy to hear these from you. my name is Renuraj. I am living in Annur .,coimbatore district....

From Annur, 20 kms there is a temple named OOTHI MALAI. This malai has 1600 steps which is larger than Palani and other temples.If you come COimbatore or Erode go to see my lord OOTHI MALAI ANDAVAR who is having six faces without VALLI and DHEIVANAI. The temple will see people only during SHASTHI ,KIRUTHIKAI,AMMAVASAI, POURNAMI and only during important days...If you planned to see my lord,then inform me...

Mail id:renuraj36

--- On Mon, 5/10/09, yesyesrin <yesyesrin wrote:

yesyesrin <yesyesrin Re: requesting of details of murugan templesdhandapani Date: Monday, 5 October, 2009, 5:30 PM

Please visit the following web site and choose the placces to visit depending upon your location. There are innumerable temples all over Tamil Nadu each is famous for its own reason. It is very difficult to choose one. There is one book by Valappatti Sri Krishann " In the foot steps of Arunagirinathar" . Get a copy of the book and you will get all the details about the murugan temples. The book is in Tamil

http://www.templene t.com/Tamilnadu/ skanda.html

Sundararajan

dhandapani@gro ups.com, "T.N.Padma gnana skandan Rajesh" <skandan_skandi@ ...> wrote:>> Hai friends my name is T.N.Padmagnanaskand an from chennai - 72. iam going to all murugan temples in tamilnadu but i know some it only. . . i need details about other temples situated in various places of tamilnadu. So, those who know about any temples in tamilnadu pls give me the details. . . atleast send me the name of town and city place and bus route. . . . yours friendly . . . . ur friend . . > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/photos>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!