IndiaDivine.org

Kandha Sasthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Our group is being silent for quite some time, hope this email initiates us back on some active discussion.

I had been a devotee of lord muruga since my childhood but never undergone Kandha Sasthi fasting till now, The reason I dont have nor know any of my family members or friends doing this ritually other than visiting murugan temple on the last day of Sasti.

I request our beloved members to help me by providing simple steps to undergo this years Kandha sasti viratham.

As I am not living in India at the moment, and now living as a single, suggest me simple way of doing it.

I apprecaite your replies and hope Muruga answers this question through his devotees.

Om Civayanama.

Om saravanabhava Om

Dear All,

I am happy to say that we are going to celebrate second Skandha shasthi festival on 24th october at Lord Murugan temple. Veraval, Gujarat, India. with grace, support of Bhidia Veraval lord Ganapathi & Murugan peruman. And after Skandha Shasthi We are planing & Start work  to celebrate the second thaipusam 2010 Like First thaipusam festival with support of lord murugan peruman & you All

So i request you all to pray for us to lord murugan give support, shakti, Arul. Without his wish, support, arul not possible.

i think everything happening with his wish. I am very happy he give opportunity to me do this.

And Skandha Shasthi Start from 18th october to 23rd october & 24th seventh day we will celebrate skandha shasthi festival here at

Lord Murugan temple, Veraval, Gujarat, India.By Om saravanabhava Om.

Pls Pray for us.

I invite you all heartly to come here & take prasadham.

Murugan Saranam,

Vetrivel Murugankku Arohara.

C.Bala Subramaniam 

Om Saravanabhava Om

2009/10/2 Jaiyaram <mjrkmail

Dear All,

Our group is being silent for quite some time, hope this email initiates us back on some active discussion.

I had been a devotee of lord muruga since my childhood but never undergone Kandha Sasthi fasting till now, The reason I dont have nor know any of my family members or friends doing this ritually other than visiting murugan temple on the last day of Sasti.

I request our beloved members to help me by providing simple steps to undergo this years Kandha sasti viratham.

As I am not living in India at the moment, and now living as a single, suggest me simple way of doing it.

I apprecaite your replies and hope Muruga answers this question through his devotees.

Om Civayanama.

Dear Devotees

Kanthar sasthi vritham can do in many ways pa.

my Friend Vetrivel (Penang/Malaysia) Who is also lord murugan bhaktan but from long time no contact from him But i never forget him, he

told me  tel me this,

1st. every morning at 5.30 am must wake up and do some ponggal for muruganand must pray lord muruga around 7 am or 7.30am.

after that we must drink water than, the ponggal must put for crow.(KAKA)

only take lunch,when you take lunch (during eating time just think of muruga) and , eat , but you must remember that you cannot walk and add some food and continue eating, ok,

means that you cannot wash your hand , do some work than continue. this kind is not accepted.

if you sit for eat you cannot stand up and continue eating after doing some work;

you only can eat one time for a day.

at the evening you can cook a ponggal or milk for murugan.i telling you one secret our darling muruga love thinai mavu very much.thinai flour.

so , if you can just do thinai mavilaku.

atnight we must drink the milk, and can take very light sweets like ladhu, or can take very light meals.

we must pray lord muruga before sun set.

this my friend told me,

I am fasting for six days only with on time & fruits with grace of lord murugan.

From 18th to 23 october & final day after celebrate skandha shasthi i will finishing my fast.

If anybody fast on this six days your wishes will be here lord murugan.

murugan Saranam

Vetrivel Murugankku Arohara

Bala 

2009/10/2 Jaiyaram <mjrkmail

Dear All,

Om Civayanama.